Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ya you aren't alone many left watching the show after 2/3 episodes, heard the show isn't engaging enough.

https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1804523087234265275?t=bkvuBs1jO36SXCyxjuyMFQ&s=19

I enjoyed gentleman anyways

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Am I the only one who thinks that sajal must have done some kind of training to the climb tree. Even though it is the direction I feel but the execution is so good.

Everytime she climbs I am awed.

ZPKB is just so refreshing.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Am I the only one who thinks that sajal must have done some kind of training to the climb tree. Even though it is the direction I feel but the execution is so good.

Everytime she climbs I am awed.

ZPKB is just so refreshing.

practice toh ki hi hogismiley36 fatfat ese bina practice ke mushkil hai.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

practice toh ki hi hogismiley36 fatfat ese bina practice ke mushkil hai.

Sahi mein and she looks so cool with it.

But my favourites are meenu ka chaara kaatna aur leke jaana.

She is balancing school, housework, farmworker so efficiently.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Sahi mein and she looks so cool with it.

But my favourites are meenu ka chaara kaatna aur leke jaana.

She is balancing school, housework, farmworker so efficiently.

Yes that’s pretty much difficult if I think about it as a city girl and that’s what makes me like her character more.
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

That we are so mesmerised watching Sajal really get her feet and hands muddied as she plays Meenu also points to something that the makers of ZPKB have very consciously done, which is, show the hard physical labour that women do every day in the village. There have been so many village-based dramas that have come out and been admired but this level of hard labour done by women is so new for us!!! But this is actually the ground reality! Women do all this work day in and day out on top of nursing pregnancies, getting low level healthcare during the childbirth or often even giving birth while working in the fields.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: twerping

That we are so mesmerised watching Sajal really get her feet and hands muddied as she plays Meenu also points to something that the makers of ZPKB have very consciously done, which is, show the hard physical labour that women do every day in the village. There have been so many village-based dramas that have come out and been admired but this level of hard labour done by women is so new for us!!! But this is actually the ground reality! Women do all this work day in and day out on top of nursing pregnancies, getting low level healthcare during the childbirth or often even giving birth while working in the fields.

That’s what I love about this show. Also the way they are presenting it to us on screen. smiley27 Top notch. No heavy dialogues yet, not going overboard with conveying messages. I love this.
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

That’s what I love about this show. Also the way they are presenting it to us on screen. smiley27 Top notch. No heavy dialogues yet, not going overboard with conveying messages. I love this.

Absolutely.

Word Count: 1