Originally posted by: twerping

getting my fan mode on! smiley36

smiley36 I am already in the same boat for zpkb.smiley27
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

smiley36 I am already in the same boat for zpkb.smiley27

I knowww!! Despite knowing the pain of waiting for an entire week for the next episode, have fallen for this show! And how!

Sajal-Hamza chemistry together with such stellar writing and spectacular cast all around! This show will hopefully be one of the classics!

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

I knowww!! Despite knowing the pain of waiting for an entire week for the next episode, have fallen for this show! And how!

Sajal-Hamza chemistry together with such stellar writing and spectacular cast all around! This show will hopefully be one of the classics!

The writing is amazingsmiley42smiley27 you just venture into their world and stay there for 40 mins, I feel with this show. It’s giving old ptv drama vibes. Honestly the excitement also intensifies as we get only one episode a week.smiley36 We keep coming back to it. I was skeptical about chemistry but its working too.
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

The writing is amazingsmiley42smiley27 you just venture into their world and stay there for 40 mins, I feel with this show. It’s giving old ptv drama vibes. Honestly the excitement also intensifies as we get only one episode a week.smiley36 We keep coming back to it. I was skeptical about chemistry but its working too.

So agree about the worldbuilding! It is so detailed and well crafted, that as you say, it really draws us in!!! I stumbled upon the show quite by chance... had gone off the grid for some time and had also taken a long hard vow to never watch a pakistani drama while it is being aired! (you may guess the reason!!!) But the ost got me so intrigued that had to watch the first episode and then there was no turning back from there.

The writing is intelligent and has subtle touches that make it so much fun to watch. Let us hope that it continues like this till the very end.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

So agree about the worldbuilding! It is so detailed and well crafted, that as you say, it really draws us in!!! I stumbled upon the show quite by chance... had gone off the grid for some time and had also taken a long hard vow to never watch a pakistani drama while it is being aired! (you may guess the reason!!!) But the ost got me so intrigued that had to watch the first episode and then there was no turning back from there.

The writing is intelligent and has subtle touches that make it so much fun to watch. Let us hope that it continues like this till the very end.

The wait is long that’s the reason? smiley36
I hope so too it stays crisp and gives us enough to keep us hooked till the end.

I like the dispensary Chacha now - it was cute how he gave Meenu the helmet so she doesn’t get hurt - despite being pissed at her about Nofil smiley36

Roshan continues to win my heart - he’s even more whipped after that slap, if that was even possible 🤭 I hope we get to see Mubashir in a lot of other shows after this. He’s super talented.

Not feeling Nofil - Meenu yet, but I think it will build up slowly. Potential is there smiley20

Another amazing episode

The beauty of this drama is that even the side tracks and supporting characters are too interesting.

Meenu nofil scenes were treat to watch. The way meenu helps nofil that was too sweet.

Roshan is another enjoyable character, thapad khaa ky itna khush hogiya 🤣

Meenu is facing consequences of that rishta. Hopefully she will resolve this matter soon.

Looking forward to next episode

Meenu is practical & Roshan is filmy. Poor Meenu didn't get it that thappad is mohabbat ki zubaan smiley37

She should watch old bollywood movies smiley36

I like Meenu & Noufil's dynamics. They are so fun to watch. There's not an inkling of romance yet & that's so refreshing. I'm bored of love at first sight troupes.

Meenu climbing up on the tree like a pro reminds me of my teens smiley37

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Haalim

Meenu is practical & Roshan is filmy. Poor Meenu didn't get it that thappad is mohabbat ki zubaan smiley37

She should watch old bollywood movies smiley36

I like Meenu & Noufil's dynamics. They are so fun to watch. There's not an inkling of romance yet & that's so refreshing. I'm bored of love at first sight troupes.

Meenu climbing up on the tree like a pro reminds me of my teens smiley37

She just climbs them without any difficulty smiley36 I was amazed by it, I could never.smiley19