Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Drama is very similar to RangMahal. RM also had ek anaar teen bimaar type situation smiley36

Don't miss tonight's episode. Raed Alam will be making his entry. smiley4

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

That was a beautifull show. I liked it that there was the villain brother.. Humayoun Ashraf did the role of his life in it. Ali Ansari also excelled in both romance and revenge .. he is such a versatile actor.. if he had a bigger figure he would've been a superstar.

He should do a drama with sajal he'll gain huge fame

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

He should do a drama with sajal he'll gain huge fame

Poor Ali Ansari was labled as a supporting actor for a long time.. then he became daily soap actor. I don't think he'll fit as Sajal's coactor .. it won't go well with the audience if he romances his SIL.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Poor Ali Ansari was labled as a supporting actor for a long time.. then he became daily soap actor. I don't think he'll fit as Sajal's coactor .. it won't go well with the audience if he romances his SIL.

I'm talking about him playing a brother or friend like Roshan from Zard

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I'm talking about him playing a brother or friend like Roshan from Zard

Yes. He can play brother.. like Farhan Saeed and Zara Noor did in Badshah Begum.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Yes. He can play brother.. like Farhan Saeed and Zara Noor did in Badshah Begum.

Badshah begum had messed up pairing NGL but the show is really Awesome and masterpiece

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don't miss tonight's episode. Raed Alam will be making his entry. smiley4

Drama is very entertaining. Those scenes where Sitara thinks that Salar is a poor photographer and gives him food and gives him a blanket were hilarious. Also, scenes of her Tai and her daughter Kiran were fun to watch lol

Edited by Hatimoon - 2 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Started watching on @awida 's recommendation. I do find the bond quite cute between Sitara & Salar, especially the blanket/food scenes, Salar taking Sitara's dancing photos, and Sitara appreciating Salar for beating the goon after he kept constantly harassing her.

Kiran is quite insecure of Sitara's beauty & likes Salar (have seen her and Ali in DHTH in reverse personality pairing lolsmiley36)

Salar's grandmother is quite wise and explains to her daughter about her delusion of marrying Salar's father so well.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Started watching on @awida 's recommendation. I do find the bond quite cute between Sitara & Salar, especially the blanket/food scenes, Salar taking Sitara's dancing photos, and Sitara appreciating Salar for beating the goon after he kept constantly harassing her.

Kiran is quite insecure of Sitara's beauty & likes Salar (have seen her and Ali in DHTH in reverse personality pairing lolsmiley36)

Salar's grandmother is quite wise and explains to her daughter about her delusion of marrying Salar's father so well.

I am glad that you liked the bond between leads. It is for them that I am enjoying this show. Salar's family problems don't interest me. Both his father and mother are at fault. His sister and brother in law are good. .

Sitara's uncle is kind unlike those aunts who prefer their daughters and treat Sitara bad or use her.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Drama is very entertaining. Those scenes where Sitara thinks that Salar is a poor photographer and gives him food and gives him a blanket were hilarious. Also, scenes of her Tai and her daughter Kiran were fun to watch lol

I like it that they made it light and funny till now. Even though that Khala kept saying bad things about Sitara.. but this didn't cause a melodrama . I know there'll be lots of misunderstandings in future. But I hope they keep Sitara's character optimistic

Edited by awida - 2 months ago