Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

I see. She faced hate from her brother soon after Qasim jumped at her engagement with the old man, and claimed to be in love with her. That time Qasim proposed her, yet her brother believes she caused dishonor to the family.

I am looking forward to Salman's track. I want to see Salar's reaction. smiley4

Can someone slap Zohaib? She is his sister. They don't have parents. He should have been protective and given her the sibling love. Instead the way he reacts with regards to her is not done. Sorry for condoning violence. But he needs to be slapped for the way he is treating his own sister, his only genuine bond.

Salar has to go through a bad heart break for his behaviour.

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The confrontation scene was the highlight of the episode.. but watching Sitara attack Salar for destroying her bubble irritated me. Coz she herself knew that Qasim was lieing at her about the hotel, Islamabad , the job.. she saw herself how low Qasim stooped by hinting at an affair between her and Salar and that she enjoys luxury.. so insteed of attacking Salar she could've asked Qasim to go to hell, and broke their engagement. smiley15

Coming to Salar who was sitting on the road listening to Qasim's lies about when he got the offer.. it was amusing, but if Sitara knew that it was Salar who braught that offer with a condition, he wouldn't be smiling. For this I felt satisfied when Sitara accused him of making her family hate her, and insulting her in public, and for exposing Qasim which may lead to her becoming unable to continue her studies. smiley13

Sitara has always wanted to live in bubble defending her family so it was normal for her to lash out on salar ... But she needed to give it back to qasim a bit more for the affair ameerzada thing

I like salar as a character... Her casually just sits on road.. with his kind of wealth stuff he is doing for Sitara it's clear he has feelings

Also that smile at being unblocked

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pressu

Can someone slap Zohaib? She is his sister. They don't have parents. He should have been protective and given her the sibling love. Instead the way he reacts with regards to her is not done. Sorry for condoning violence. But he needs to be slapped for the way he is treating his own sister, his only genuine bond.

Salar has to go through a bad heart break for his behaviour.

This I just can't tolerate the brothers scenes n skip them now ... It is just irrational behaviour

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am looking forward to Salman's track. I want to see Salar's reaction. smiley4

Me too

Lot of angst, drama, competition

I think he will not only be disturbed that she chose lowly Salman over him but will also be legit worried for her future with Salam

Delicious 😂

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Salaar will stop her marriage, but his and Sitara's marriage won't happen in that function. Now he will try to make Sitara fall for him, and Sitara will eventually fall for him, but he'll break her heart. This is 100% Ruposh remake in the form of a drama. Ruposh means faraar, and this drama working title was Faraar. Par drama dekhne me mazaa aa raha 🤣

Edited by Hatimoon - 2 months ago
princessjojo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Salaar will stop her marriage, but his and Sitara's marriage won't happen in that function. Now he will try to make Sitara fall for him, and Sitara will eventually fall for him, but he'll break her heart. This is 100% Ruposh remake in the form of a drama. Ruposh means faraar, and this drama working title was Faraar. Par drama dekhne me mazaa aa raha 🤣

He doesn’t seem like the type to make her fall for him and ditch her? It seems like he just feels protective about her (at the moment) and has no negative feelings towards her

princessjojo thumbnail

Also I think he just declares love to stop the marriage but I don’t think he realizes that he actually loves her. I think he will later say he didn’t mean the love part but had to give a reason to stop the marriage

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

He doesn’t seem like the type to make her fall for him and ditch her? It seems like he just feels protective about her (at the moment) and has no negative feelings towards her

I think Sitara will fall for him eventually but then something will happen & he'll ditch her.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Sitara has always wanted to live in bubble defending her family so it was normal for her to lash out on salar ... But she needed to give it back to qasim a bit more for the affair ameerzada thing

I like salar as a character... Her casually just sits on road.. with his kind of wealth stuff he is doing for Sitara it's clear he has feelings

Also that smile at being unblocked

Yes. Sitara refuses to accept the hard reality of her family members. And she can't fight with them at least in front of strangers.

Salar is always a treat to watch. Ali Ansari's expressions are cute. It is hard to believe that he is 36

Edited by awida - 2 months ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I don't know why he'll ditsh her in if it will be preplanned. But he'll sure ditsh her.. coz in the OST there is a rain scene where Ali goes and Sitara falls crying. smiley38