Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I'm watching Ruposh movie for the 1st time. Kaffara Ruposh ki copy lagi rahi bas thodi situations different hai. 2 boys fight for 1 girl. Salaar removes Rohail out of his way by sending him some other place; the same thing happened here in Kaffara. Salaar, send Qasim to Dubai smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

qasim is really dumb. ditching sitara to prove himself equivalent to salar. lol what kind of fiancee is he?? he just made khala b look better in comparison lol. at least khala b says she doesn't want sitara as her DIL openly lol even though she's ott. smiley36

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

qasim is really dumb. ditching sitara to prove himself equivalent to salar. lol what kind of fiancee is he?? he just made khala b look better in comparison lol. at least khala b says she doesn't want sitara as her DIL openly lol even though she's ott. smiley36

I think the problem is with the writing here. Like someone mentioned every character is negative in Sitara's house. And Qasim's character is written confusedly. Why doesn't he clearly tell Sitara the situation and ask her to wait for 5 years, if she wishes to?

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pressu

I think the problem is with the writing here. Like someone mentioned every character is negative in Sitara's house. And Qasim's character is written confusedly. Why doesn't he clearly tell Sitara the situation and ask her to wait for 5 years, if she wishes to?

I agree it’s confusing.

I don’t think Qasim has true feelings for her. He liked her superficially but her Taya’s refusal became a matter of ego for him. Now that he has the cat in the bag, she has become less valuable to him. And when faced with the huge career opportunity, his priorities are clear. Salar will just be an excuse for a guy like Qasim to break it off. He will be on to the next girl as soon as he finds an alternative.

Ego is also why he wants to continue to hide Sitara’s clean character. Because it allows him to elevate himself in others eyes and also because Taya might reject him again if he finds out Sitara is not a tainted “kabab with flies” as he called her (who the hell wrote this dialogue btw it made me gag). Same thing with not revealing the truth about the job. He doesn’t want to appear self-serving even though he is selfishly choosing his career over Sitara’s happiness. He is ok with her getting stifled for another 5 years. He is just selfish.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Future storyline

I’m guessing Salar interrupts the wedding saying I will marry Sitara and proclaims love. The old groom walks away from the Nikah insulted even though Sitara outrightly rejects Salar and wants to marry the older man.

Then we have Salar pursuing Sitara and not understanding how she can reject Salar. We will have to go through the journey of Salar being humbled (right now he is quite arrogant) and really breaking down in love for Sitara to the point where he comes to truly value her.

Like someone said above, if Salar and Sitara marry now/soon, realistically their marriage wouldn’t last. Salar is too high on his wealth, thinks too highly of himself and doesn’t understand his own feelings. He thinks he is doing this out of sympathy and he can never actually love a middle class girl like Sitara. He probably also believes Sitara should be thankful a guy like Salar wants to marry her.

Similar to how it was for Elizabeth and Darcy and how Darcy had to overcome his prejudices and be humbled after Elizabeth’s initially rejection.

Cliched but I’m still excited for the ride

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Future storyline

I’m guessing Salar interrupts the wedding saying I will marry Sitara and proclaims love. The old groom walks away from the Nikah insulted even though Sitara outrightly rejects Salar and wants to marry the older man.

Then we have Salar pursuing Sitara and not understanding how she can reject Salar. We will have to go through the journey of Salar being humbled (right now he is quite arrogant) and really breaking down in love for Sitara to the point where he comes to truly value her.

Like someone said above, if Salar and Sitara marry now/soon, realistically their marriage wouldn’t last. Salar is too high on his wealth, thinks too highly of himself and doesn’t understand his own feelings. He thinks he is doing this out of sympathy and he can never actually love a middle class girl like Sitara. He probably also believes Sitara should be thankful a guy like Salar wants to marry her.

Similar to how it was for Elizabeth and Darcy and how Darcy had to overcome his prejudices and be humbled after Elizabeth’s initially rejection.

Cliched but I’m still excited for the ride

Who is Darcy and Elizabeth
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

Who is Darcy and Elizabeth

pride and prejudice k main characters.

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 2 months ago
AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

pride and prejudice k main characters.

Oh ok I get it now 😄
MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

I agree it’s confusing.

I don’t think Qasim has true feelings for her. He liked her superficially but her Taya’s refusal became a matter of ego for him. Now that he has the cat in the bag, she has become less valuable to him. And when faced with the huge career opportunity, his priorities are clear. Salar will just be an excuse for a guy like Qasim to break it off. He will be on to the next girl as soon as he finds an alternative.

Ego is also why he wants to continue to hide Sitara’s clean character. Because it allows him to elevate himself in others eyes and also because Taya might reject him again if he finds out Sitara is not a tainted “kabab with flies” as he called her (who the hell wrote this dialogue btw it made me gag). Same thing with not revealing the truth about the job. He doesn’t want to appear self-serving even though he is selfishly choosing his career over Sitara’s happiness. He is ok with her getting stifled for another 5 years. He is just selfish.

qasim was always superficial. he fell for sitara's beauty but didn't really support her when she was insulted. he treated sitara as his prized possession. when he didn't find sitara that useful he chose another route by accepting his job in for dubai. who knows he'll be flipped again for something else unless makers show being fired or laid off from his new job only to get sitara back or wealthy to get sitara back?
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Btwn kaffara means paying for your deeds right? My guess is its Salaar who has to prove himself for Sitara.