Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pressu

He is thinking that he is saving Sitara from Qasim. The situation Sitara is in, it's difficult for her because no one in her family cares for her. Qasim is a grey character. May be, if she gets married to him and shifts with him to Islamabad her life will be a bit better compared to her life here.

At present, her situation is difficult because her uncle also turned his back. It is better if she goes to a place where she can have some peace. Like she said in one of the initial episodes that she wants to stay in a small house where she has the choice to choose the plants or something.

If she gets married to Salar her life won't be much different. She will not get the acceptance from his father and gets trapped in the plotting. Only and only if he is so much in love with her and can't live without her(I know it's a bit filmy but still....) and does so much to get married to her then I would be ok with their marriage.

If Sitara and Salaar's marriage happens, then I fear he will divorce her at some point, and then she'll again go back to Qasim, which I don't want 😢

If that doesn't happen, then I think Qasim will try to break their married life, but they will clear all misunderstandings and get a happy ending in the end.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

If Sitara and Salaar's marriage happens, then I fear he will divorce her at some point, and then she'll again go back to Qasim, which I don't want 😢

If that doesn't happen, then I think Qasim will try to break their married life, but they will clear all misunderstandings and get a happy ending in the end.

This is the problem with most of the dramas that if the lead pair gets married early in the drama then at some point, doubt and divorce will come into picture. Even though the divorce doesn't happen but it will be there and the hero might get engaged to another person and it gets difficult to watch till the last episode.

I think Qasim may re-enter the show after the lead pair marriage and tries to get Sitar back.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Yesterday's ep was rocking.

I like Salar's sis. I think she'll play a great role in Salar and Sitara's marriage. She convinced him to go and ask forgiveness from Sitara. And I am sure she won't let him break her marriage without stepping in himself and marry her.

Salar tried to expose Qasim in front of Sitara, but she refused to listen to him. And she is right in not trusting him after the badnaami in the waleema function. But the ziddi Salar couldn't accept that he was at fault, and he started blaming Salman and who knows whom. smiley39 So he thinks that he is the victim now , and for this he is going to stop Sitara and Qasim's marriage! smiley22 I thought he was a better human to do so, specially after his sister explained to him how a middle class girl's dignity can be trashed for a mere doubt.

I just want to add that the chemistry between leads is anazing. Watching them in Salman's house made my heart skip a beat . Their glances to eachother made the air electrifying. This is what makes me hooked to this show.smiley42

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

I think he feels she deserves better than a man who wants to keep her character shady

Also he is very privileged to know that in sitaras class a broken wedding or saying I like can lead to chaos

Yes. Qasim isn't worthy of Sitara. How can he be so when he is watching her sulking like that without feeling a bit of sympathy for her. smiley13 I think one good day Nimi's bhabi will tell Sitara what she heared from Kiran and Nimi's discussion, and that Qasim knew that Nimi sent those messages to Sitara .

I think first he will get her nikaah with Qasim cancelled. Then the old man will step in.. maybe in between Salar's sis will convince him to save Sitara from this mismatched marriage . So he'll declare his love for Sitara. And propose her not out of love, but out of duty or bity..maybe. smiley5

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yesterday's ep was rocking.

I like Salar's sis. I think she'll play a great role in Salar and Sitara's marriage. She convinced him to go and ask forgiveness from Sitara. And I am sure she won't let him break her marriage without stepping in himself and marry her.

Salar tried to expose Qasim in front of Sitara, but she refused to listen to him. And she is right in not trusting him after the badnaami in the waleema function. But the ziddi Salar couldn't accept that he was at fault, and he started blaming Salman and who knows whom. smiley39 So he thinks that he is the victim now , and for this he is going to stop Sitara and Qasim's marriage! smiley22 I thought he was a better human to do so, specially after his sister explained to him how a middle class girl's dignity can be trashed for a mere doubt.

I just want to add that the chemistry between leads is anazing. Watching them in Salman's house made my heart skip a beat . Their glances to eachother made the air electrifying. This is what makes me hooked to this show.smiley42

Qasim wants to get Sitara, so not exposing Nimi and not telling her family members that she is innocent, but Salaar also knows the truth now. Then why is he not telling the truth to Sitara's Taya, Tai, and brother? I don't understand this; if he truly loves her, then he should first reinstate her honor.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Qasim wants to get Sitara, so not exposing Nimi and not telling her family members that she is innocent, but Salaar also knows the truth now. Then why is he not telling the truth to Sitara's Taya, Tai, and brother? I don't understand this; if he truly loves her, then he should first reinstate her honor.

There's a problem between Salar and Sitara's family. Also if she rejected to talk to him, so he must be thought the same about her family. Any way, he didn't claim that he loves her yet. It is Qasim who did, and who is pretending that he is getting married to her although she is a defamed girl.

Hatimoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I checked it. Yes, it is the one I am talking about. Actually it has 'Gustakh' as the name with which I search and watch. After you said about Dil e Gustakh, I searched and got to know that it is also available with this name. Watch it, especially Emad and Ania part.

I'm watching Gustakh. Ali played the same type of role in Chaal recently. He loves a FL, but FL loves someone else, but luckily he gets married to that FL. FL doesn't accept him as her husband, but when her boyfriend ditches her, she finally accepts him. Also there is one common actress in Gustakh, Chaal & Kaffara & that's Bakhtawar khan smiley36

Edited by Hatimoon - 2 months ago
AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm watching Gustakh. Ali played the same type of role in Chaal recently. He loves a FL, but FL loves someone else, but luckily he gets married to that FL. FL doesn't accept him as her husband, but when her boyfriend ditches her, she finally accepts him. Also there is one common actress in Gustakh, Chaal & Kaffara & that's Bakhtawar khan smiley36

Oh yeah she's in a lot of dramas with him
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Glad that Shaukat opened his mouth and scolded that witch wife of his. Good that he’s standing up for Sitara.

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Glad that Shaukat opened his mouth and scolded that witch wife of his. Good that he’s standing up for Sitara.

Hardly, he’s still willing to get her married to that old man