Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

If this was a Hindi serial then the family would’ve immediately gotten Sitara married to Salar upon catching her in his room just like the serial Imlie. I genuinely thought that this would happen here but alas smiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

If this was a Hindi serial then the family would’ve immediately gotten Sitara married to Salar upon catching her in his room just like the serial Imlie. I genuinely thought that this would happen here but alas smiley36

As if Salar will accept it! smiley36 How can a girl's family force a guy to marry her? smiley5 I watched many Indian shows.. it is usually the guy who forces the girl to get married to him. smiley4Sorry I didn't watch the 1st season of Imlie.

Edited by awida - 2 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: awida

As if Salar will accept it! smiley36 How can a girl's family force a guy to marry her? smiley5 I watched many Indian shows.. it is usually the guy who forces the girl to get married to him. smiley4Sorry I didn't watch the 1st season of Imlie.

Basically, leads shared a room together due to the bad weather conditions and the villagers caught them and forced them to get married at gunpoint. To top it off the ML was also getting married to his fiancee. The leads kept their marriage a secret and the FL worked stayed at the ML house as his maid.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Basically, leads shared a room together due to the bad weather conditions and the villagers caught them and forced them to get married at gunpoint. To top it off the ML was also getting married to his fiancee. The leads kept their marriage a secret and the FL worked stayed at the ML house as his maid.

Isn't this the same story of Janak? smiley3

Well. I remember in Pakistani drama Fitoor FQ and Hiba were locked in a room and in fact he was more than willing to marry her. smiley4

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Isn't this the same story of Janak? smiley3

Well. I remember in Pakistani drama Fitoor FQ and Hiba were locked in a room and in fact he was more than willing to marry her. smiley4

Jhanak was inspired from Imlie 1 which was inspired from an old show Mohi and Ishti Kutum smiley37

If only our Akdu Salar would be willing to marry Sitara but he’s too arrogant to even think of doing so smiley36

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Jhanak was inspired from Imlie 1 which was inspired from an old show Mohi and Ishti Kutum smiley37

If only our Akdu Salar would be willing to marry Sitara but he’s too arrogant to even think of doing so smiley36

And that's why I like Salar. He has a persona. He is arrogant and ziddi. On the other hand he is fun loving and friendly .. just when someone doesn't trigger him. I liked how he treated Nimi and Salman. Those loosers deserve it. I liked how he treated Sitara before the conspiry.. Such a ML is rare. I mean most of arrogant MLs don't have this patience with poor girls, and don't try to help them when they are depressed like Salar did when he saw Sitara crying in the initial episodes.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am feeling the dip in the interest in this drama. The interesting part of this drama is ML and FL's interactions. These days there are few interactions and the story is not moving.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And that's why I like Salar. He has a persona. He is arrogant and ziddi. On the other hand he is fun loving and friendly .. just when someone doesn't trigger him. I liked how he treated Nimi and Salman. Those loosers deserve it. I liked how he treated Sitara before the conspiry.. Such a ML is rare. I mean most of arrogant MLs don't have this patience with poor girls, and don't try to help them when they are depressed like Salar did when he saw Sitara crying in the initial episodes.

But he is also breaking her marriage with Qasim without realizing that this will destroy her life. And I don't think Salaar is doing this to marry Sitara; he is just settling scores with Qasim.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

But he is also breaking her marriage with Qasim without realizing that this will destroy her life. And I don't think Salaar is doing this to marry Sitara; he is just settling scores with Qasim.

He is thinking that he is saving Sitara from Qasim. The situation Sitara is in, it's difficult for her because no one in her family cares for her. Qasim is a grey character. May be, if she gets married to him and shifts with him to Islamabad her life will be a bit better compared to her life here.

At present, her situation is difficult because her uncle also turned his back. It is better if she goes to a place where she can have some peace. Like she said in one of the initial episodes that she wants to stay in a small house where she has the choice to choose the plants or something.

If she gets married to Salar her life won't be much different. She will not get the acceptance from his father and gets trapped in the plotting. Only and only if he is so much in love with her and can't live without her(I know it's a bit filmy but still....) and does so much to get married to her then I would be ok with their marriage.

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I think he feels she deserves better than a man who wants to keep her character shady

Also he is very privileged to know that in sitaras class a broken wedding or saying I like can lead to chaos