Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: princessjojo

honestly I hope it will wrap up in 1 month. 20-30 episodes. If Sitara is meant to behave thus for a prolonged period, I’m afraid that rain sequence where Salar walks away from her will be an actual event in the story

i haven't started watching this drama officially... was just following the story on clips here and there ... but last 2 episodes were really disappointing .... thank god maine pure episodes nhi dekhe nahi toh m bhi pagal ho jati ...
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

In tha last epi, Salar dad was confirming with whom" k naam Sitara jahan hai?..he already know her name, what kind of information is this or maybe I think she somehow come related to Tahir sikandar koi parents past friendship etc?

Why they are not showing us their sleeping arrangement, Remember in early episode when Sitara asked Salar` agr mein tumhare ghar aa gai to tum bhi to mujhe bhooka sone nhi doge, blanket dete...How wish they both remember that scene, and show some scenes like that.

I know Sitara dialouges are harsh and mannerless, but the girl had nothing..only her pride. And from the first day Salar never care about that. Maybe after Valima, she realize he accept her as his wife and t infront of whole world. That will surely has impact.

But it seems...before that she will make a deal with Tahir, jane k ley he is offering her help. Agr aesa hua...to Salar will never forgive her.

P s: I was enjoying all of your posts from so long😍

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

In tha last epi, Salar dad was confirming with whom" k naam Sitara jahan hai?..he already know her name, what kind of information is this or maybe I think she somehow come related to Tahir sikandar koi parents past friendship etc?

Why they are not showing us their sleeping arrangement, Remember in early episode when Sitara asked Salar` agr mein tumhare ghar aa gai to tum bhi to mujhe bhooka sone nhi doge, blanket dete...How wish they both remember that scene, and show some scenes like that.

I know Sitara dialouges are harsh and mannerless, but the girl had nothing..only her pride. And from the first day Salar never care about that. Maybe after Valima, she realize he accept her as his wife and t infront of whole world. That will surely has impact.

But it seems...before that she will make a deal with Tahir, jane k ley he is offering her help. Agr aesa hua...to Salar will never forgive her.

P s: I was enjoying all of your posts from so long😍

@ bold - because of the same reason i can understand why sitara is hating everyone .. she placed her trust and hope on everybody but all of them betrayed her including salaar .. though now he genuinely loves and cares for her but before that he broke her heart as well ..

but still i would have liked if sitara thoda tameez se baat krti ... ya silent treatment hi de deti sbko , yh bhi chalta ..

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

i agree ... this was really cheap .. I dont know why writers show their main female characters so ill mannered ... vo in sab chizo ko gracefully bhi handle kr skti thi ...

Grace. i think you have hit the nail on the head. Sitara is Sorely lacking in grace

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sithara is behaving horribly. There is a limit to everything.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i haven't started watching this drama officially... was just following the story on clips here and there ... but last 2 episodes were really disappointing .... thank god maine pure episodes nhi dekhe nahi toh m bhi pagal ho jati ...

Hello Priyanka, how are you?

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Hello Priyanka, how are you?

Hi smiley31

i am good .. how are you ? Just 3 days back started watching noor jahan and kafara .. so here i am , back to IF smiley36

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi smiley31

i am good .. how are you ? Just 3 days back started watching noor jahan and kafara .. so here i am , back to IF smiley36

Oh. Is it? Have you completed watching Noor Jahan? Kaffara was good in the initial episodes. I recognised you from your profile picture.

I am fine.

Edited by pressu - 1 months ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

That man is from the university. Sitara went there to study for LLB but her cousin signed her in economics. She wanted to change it but couldn't because of money. Sikandar was there to do social work. A guy from the uni said bad things about Sikandar, Sitara stopped him, Sikandar heared it from a distance and got impressed. He asked about her , he learned about her problem, and offered to pay for her studies but she rejected, as she didn't want anyone to blame her cousin for betraying her.. so she pretended that she will be happy studying Economics.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Plz feel free to discuss this show on the next thread Kaffara #2 . Once this thread completes 150 pages.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5361296#165850845