Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for explaining the South Asian culture regarding joint family and social norms.

Even her in Yemen. Same joint family system is followed in many places where families have big houses, and where ppl are more traditional. Here in my city : Aden. Houses are small.. and financially it is impossible to keep the joint family system. But in my hometown ..still ppl get their sons married and live with them in the same house . Sometimes they give them seperate flat in the same building, where they can enjoy some privacy.

Yes. Society is important in Asian houses. I respect this fact, coz it keeps the norms which holds families togather.. it decreases extramarital rates, and gives women their rights as wives and their children are rised in the same household, where they grow up respecting the family ties ..and understanding the importance of our culture.

I don't want Salar and Sitara to live seperately. I want Salar's parents to accept Sitara. Salar is their only son. And they need him to support them when they get older.

@Bold: I was reading this post. I got a doubt. You mean to say that in Yemen they follow the joint family system but the city in which you live, Aden, it is financially difficult to keep the joint family system. By hometown you mean another place in Yemen or in Pakistan?

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am to absolutely enjoying sitara's new roop, giving people back what they deserve( while i absolutely agree the language could have been better, but that's writer's fault). Taht makes her an equal match to salar who speaks without any filter as well. With everything she underwent i am happy that she has come victorious and not crumbled under people's taane. I hope shebis ghis strong throughout the show. And please no qasim or any third person should come in between, that will make it very stereotypicap
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: spnfan

Her own mother don't show any mercy and roast her for not having enough self respect and screwing up in the upbringing of salaarsmiley37

This drama is a roast show.

Salaar roasts anything that moves, sitara occasionally roasts her cousins nimmi, Kiran, salman and qasim, Kiran roasts nimmi, nimmi roasts Kiran and zoya, her sil roasts her back and her mother, her mother also roasts zoya, chachi roasts phupho and phupho roasts chachi smiley37

Lol i love this smiley37

Salar does not even leave old people bro was like dene ko main jahaz bhi dedon par rakhny ko apky pas Airport haismiley36smiley16

987959 thumbnail

https://x.com/cheolverse___/status/1835263229372620831

I died laughing when he was crying and saying she was holding someone else's hand smiley37

His sister was also surprised.

He just blur out whatever is on his mind to his mother without any context and the already dumb and confused mother gets more dumb and confused. smiley37

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pressu

@Bold: I was reading this post. I got a doubt. You mean to say that in Yemen they follow the joint family system but the city in which you live, Aden, it is financially difficult to keep the joint family system. By hometown you mean another place in Yemen or in Pakistan?

I am from Yemen. I was born in Hadhramout in Yemen. But lived almost my whole life in Aden. Hadhramout is my hometown. There my parents, siblings, uncles , aunts live. I work in Aden which is almost 16 hrs far from it if you travel by a car. I go there in holidays. And I plan to live there after my retirement.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I died laughing when he was crying and saying she was holding someone else's hand smiley37

He just blur out whatever is on his mind to his mother without any context and the already dumb and confused mother gets more dumb and confused. smiley37

She isn't that dumb after all.. she realised that he was in love with Sitara, and asked him directly. smiley4

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This scene and the rain one where Salar leaves Sitara are made for promotion. They won't come. Sitara wore this dress in Ehtisham's nikaah. Salar wasn't wearing this jacket.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://x.com/cheolverse___/status/1835263229372620831

This was so funny though. Like dude, you are in your early twenties. Why are you crying like that just because the girl you like was holding hands with another guy? It was almost like a rant or tantrum by a preteen boy who got jealous over his first crush paying attention to and touching another guy. smiley37

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Reham Rafiq (Kiran) got engaged to Shakeeb Khan:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_61cOMCygN/?igsh=ejJ0cjVqbHYxeTNn

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations and blessings to the new couple. smiley27smiley10