Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

The episode lacked feels for me I wanted angst but I'm so not enjoying Sitara giving to the parents rudely... Calling him lavaris is limit...

Like can we have angst between couple n normalcy in front of family please

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

The episode lacked feels for me I wanted angst but I'm so not enjoying Sitara giving to the parents rudely... Calling him lavaris is limit...

Like can we have angst between couple n normalcy in front of family please

Seriously.. It was in such bad taste...its insulting to both salaar and his mom who she is speaking to for the first freaking time... And its insulting to her own upbringing... Like how are you speaking girl?...

I think it would have made sense if it was coming from the point that look mother in law, you have always ignored salaar and he is so love deprived and my heart hurts for him, then as a viewer i would be cheering for sitara.. But not this.

right now from the promos sitara's attitude is

1. Be rude and insulting and crass to salaar and family

2. Show off the wealth to her cousins

Part of it is the writing and part of it is the acting. I'll say it again laiba is good with normal simple emotions but anything that requires complexity (like here it is supposed to be a combination of love/hurt/anger all together) she falters

... And stop smirking girl.. It's the complete wrong expression.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: awida

But in Rang Mahal he was overshadowed in the 2nd half by Humayoun Ashraf

2nd half tak pahunche nhi abhismiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

2nd half tak pahunche nhi abhismiley36

Oh I thought you completed watching. Sorry for the spoiler. smiley9

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pressu

I think Meerab had a reason too. The person whom she disliked from the childhood, she got married to him. I see the argument that she was not forced into marriage. I agree that it was not a forced marriage literally but the situations like her adoptive father pressurising her to marry Murtasim then not opening the doors when she went to their house might have made her agree to the marriage along with the revenge in her mind. These things made her bitter. And she chose revenge.

She took her revenge on the wrong person.TThe reason she was left to be rised by other ppl is that her own father and aunt neglected her.

Any way . I just wrote what I felt. And Meerab was getting on my nerves for unknown reasons, and Haya spoiled the show for me. I had to quit watching midway. I hope nothing of that sort happens here.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: bips

Part of it is the writing and part of it is the acting. I'll say it again laiba is good with normal simple emotions but anything that requires complexity (like here it is supposed to be a combination of love/hurt/anger all together) she falters

... And stop smirking girl.. It's the complete wrong expression.

I like Laiba's calmness. She doesn't go overboard while doing emotional scenes. I know she needs to improve her acting , I had no great expectations from her when I started watching this show.. so I am pleasently surprised that she caught my interest . There's a scoop for improvement though.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

She took her revenge on the wrong person.TThe reason she was left to be rised by other ppl is that her own father and aunt neglected her.

Any way . I just wrote what I felt. And Meerab was getting on my nerves for unknown reasons, and Haya spoiled the show for me. I had to quit watching midway. I hope nothing of that sort happens here.

It is ok to have different opinions.

I would like to explain it a little bit. Even though, she had revenge in her mind she did not particularly plan anything to hurt him. Her intentions most of the time were good. And in the middle she was getting closer to Murtasim. For the husband's right, it's ok to not give it to him immediately after marriage. Both of them were not intended to marry each other but circumstances made them marry each other. And for whatever reason if she is taking time it's ok.

And because the writer and director were more inclined towards Murtasim, his character was glamorized and written clearly so I think most of the audience were on his side.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

So this will be last episode

1000119410.jpg

Edited by Queeen - 1 months ago
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: pressu

I think Meerab had a reason too. The person whom she disliked from the childhood, she got married to him. I see the argument that she was not forced into marriage. I agree that it was not a forced marriage literally but the situations like her adoptive father pressurising her to marry Murtasim then not opening the doors when she went to their house might have made her agree to the marriage along with the revenge in her mind. These things made her bitter. And she chose revenge.

She had a reason in the start but literally girl kept her ego till the end yarr we agree she was forced into a marriage but murtu was a trying to be a good husband sometimes lol but she never tried oska nak bohot unchi thi smiley36

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Because I recently watched some episodes of a geo daily drama, Banno. In the drama, ML loves FL very much and marries her. But after some time, because of Saajish of a girl, he divorces her and marries that girl. In the end, he knows the truth and leaves that Saajishi girl. Girl goes mad, and ML kills himself in guilt and regret. FL instead of marrying again decides to focus on her career. I don't want this to happen in Kaffara.

Wtf did i just read smiley26

Please Geo tv geo aur jeene do lol