Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I am watching the promo. And I would like to know why Sitara is even entertaining her trash family at the Sikandars.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

I know it's quite toxic but I'm here only for chemistry

It was uncomfortable to watch Sitara slapping in front of nani... Newly weds behave tip top infront of in laws na?? Sitara doesn't care even with Junaid she was ott asking to apologize ...

tbh i am against slapping but a person like nimi can have a slap left right centre and i wouldn't even mind.

Btw anyone watching rab se hai dua in that drama everyone is slapping everyone in every episode smiley37

roopshas1 thumbnail

Ok. I am trying my best to watch this.

I can see why Sitara must have taken this the wrong way. The words she heard from Salman, the insinuation that Salar will discard her, the words that she heard from her Taya and the ultimate unfortunate conclusion that she reached.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I am watching the promo. And I would like to know why Sitara is even entertaining her trash family at the Sikandars.

Because she is an idiotic itv/ptv female lead jinko khushiyaan hazam nahin hoti..... Dekh lena She is going to be inviting her trash cousins in her home all the time allowing them to create problems between her and salaar..

.. Nimmi is on the main montage of the show videos but till now its never been a serious triangle bec salar always disliked Nimmi... I'm wondering if the triangle starts now with Nimmi trying to become biwi no. 2????

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Because she is an idiotic itv/ptv female lead jinko khushiyaan hazam nahin hoti..... Dekh lena She is going to be inviting her trash cousins in her home all the time allowing them to create problems between her and salaar..

.. Nimmi is on the main montage of the show videos but till now its never been a serious triangle bec salar always disliked Nimmi... I'm wondering if the triangle starts now with Nimmi trying to become biwi no. 2????

Oh no fir se wohi saajish track 😭

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

I am seriously thinking of going on a break. I have work and this show due to this daily nature takes away a lot of time. Plus unlike ITV where the story goes slow, this is taking up a lot of my emotional time and energy. I want to watch but I have very little patience for Salar and Sitara's trash families. I just want them to move out into their own chota sa ghar.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Where was Sitara’s akad when she was being abused at her house? I’m not liking this. Can’t sympathize with her based on the promo, You don’t have to be rude to take a stand. Salar will get fed up one day at this rate. Hope this phase doesn’t last long, the writer didn’t have up make their conflict do drastic

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Where was Sitara’s akad when she was being abused at her house? I’m not liking this. Can’t sympathize with her based on the promo, You don’t have to be rude to take a stand. Salar will get fed up one day at this rate. Hope this phase doesn’t last long, the writer didn’t have up make their conflict do drastic

Honestly, they should not have gone directly back to Salar's house instead they should have gone to Nani's. So that even if Sitara was hurt, Nani would have take care of these two. I am just hoping that this nonsense goes away soon and they have their walima soon since they looked happy there.

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah me too. And the storyline although not perfect but is subversive. And it takes a major chunk of my time pondering over it. I want to come back to it when it gets over. But how do i stop myself from checking daily
roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

Yeah me too. And the storyline although not perfect but is subversive. And it takes a major chunk of my time pondering over it. I want to come back to it when it gets over. But how do i stop myself from checking daily

Lmao. This is my concern as well. I am spending too much time on this show. I was originally just thinking of checking things on X. But given that they are very pro-Salar, many things do get misrepresented. This sucks so much.