Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

This show is otherwise too toxic. What the hell is up with younger siblings slapping older ones or any sibling slapping another no matter the age??

Also I wish Sitara had not slapped Nimi. She could’ve gotten her point across and defended Salar without raising her hand. Nani looked shocked and really slapping is very toxic behavior. Disappointed. If I saw a bride (or groom) slap someone on her wedding day, I’d wonder what else she would do next

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessjojo

This show is otherwise too toxic. What the hell is up with younger siblings slapping older ones or any sibling slapping another no matter the age??

Also I wish Sitara had not slapped Nimi. She could’ve gotten her point across and defended Salar without raising her hand. Nani looked shocked and really slapping is very toxic behavior. Disappointed. If I saw a bride (or groom) slap someone on her wedding day, I’d wonder what else she would do next

I would not like to condone violence but somehow I am ok with Sitara slapping Nimi. But for the reason, may be I am not that ok. Nimi is the reason for the problems she has been facing regarding her character. And also I would have been satisfied if she had slapped her regarding insulting her than for Salar.

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessjojo

I know it's quite toxic but I'm here only for chemistry

It was uncomfortable to watch Sitara slapping in front of nani... Newly weds behave tip top infront of in laws na?? Sitara doesn't care even with Junaid she was ott asking to apologize ...

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I think he acted better in Rang Mahal than Kaffara.

But in Rang Mahal he was overshadowed in the 2nd half by Humayoun Ashraf

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

It was uncomfortable to watch Sitara slapping in front of nani... Newly weds behave tip top infront of in laws na?? Sitara doesn't care even with Junaid she was ott asking to apologize ...

Slaps are needed for high voltage drama, and to increase TRPs. And Nimi deserved more than a slap not for accusing Salar of infidilty. But for framing Sitara. All the badnami started from Nimi's messages.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

But in Rang Mahal he was overshadowed in the 2nd half by Humayoun Ashraf

He has less screen space and less importance in Rang Mahal. First few episodes he has importance but after that his character is mostly about missing her. Humayun Ashraf has more scenes. I feel that he and Seher are main characters.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_oBISMo-8n/?igsh=MWdnZGM2NWMxMjJ1ZA==

Achaaa tou ab main tumhari marzi bhi honsmiley36smiley28

Salar dil lelo mery cutiesmiley42

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Koi bas yeh bataa dena if in today's episode is it a complete sitara's stupidity fest?.... Or was the promo misleading...

Edited by bips - 1 months ago
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am happy that Sitara took a stand . Salar can't solve his problems by bribing ppl, and using his power to send them out of the country, or stop them from getting a job. We know all that is wrong.

But I am sure we'll get our caring Sitara as well. She really cares for Salar. She went crazy imagining if something bad happened to him.

They say that nikaah has a powerness. And Sitara will fall for Salar.. if she isn't already. I am glad they didn't show her in love with him, then she learned that he bribed Salman. It is good that this happened before the realization. At least we will get to see angry Sitara insteed of hurt and crying Sitara. smiley4

You have lots of expectations from Sikandar. I hope he doesn't disappoint .

I feel for Sahiba.. because she is a little sopilt girl who used to get all what she wants. She made her parents dance to her tunes, and came to Sikandars for buissness, apologyze, and what not.smiley36 Salar's mom gave her umeed that she was Salar's love. And suddenly Sitara came. It will shock her indeed.

This! Salar told Junaid that he never brought money or power between him and Sitara but unfortunately since the day they first met, there had been a distinct undertone of its influence over their interactions. Whether it was not defending her because he thought she was trying to trap him, whether it was humiliating her at Ehtisham's walima, whether it was luring away Qasim (and then getting him fired), or whether it was dhamkaoing her family into giving her to him in marriage, all these he could do because of his wealth and power. I do believe that Sitara was falling in love with Salar the penniless photographer. And what I think she wants the most is that Salar back, the one she knew from Hyderabad back. Someone who had defended her honour and dignity from accusations of theft without requiring to resort to his wealth. Until and unless Salar understands this, I think their relationship is going to keep facing problems.

Marriage is a sacred bond and both Salar and Sitara believe so too. Salar would rather not enter a marriage at all than most other MLs who get pressured to take a wife and then misbehave with them. Sitara on the other hand is from a traditional middle class background. Until and unless something goes drastically and disastrously wrong, she won't give up on her marriage. This is good because this keeps Salar and Sitara's eyes on each other.

I do have expectations of Tahir because I find it interesting that he is, on the one hand, an enabler dad and then on the other, he is remarkably self-willed. He wanted Salar to join his business but then agreed to Salar's will because he loves his son. He could have easily intervened into Salar's "responsibility" phase and getting the unwanted girl away from him by throwing in money to get Sitara a good education, job and prospects but he didn't despite the fact he knew that Salar bought a car, gifted it to a girl and then got struck back in the face by her. Same with the time when he mocked Salar for using his influence to get his "rival" away from the girl he liked (I can't remember how and why he knew that the guy he was getting the job for in Dubai is the fiance of the girl Salar liked but I remember Tahir mocked Salar that he should have used it to get the girl himself instead of using it to settle the life of his rival in love), kind of implying that he may not be as opposed to a middle class girl (he himself is married to one) as it may seem. Maybe we will see Tahir twist this entire thing in his own favour. Maybe make Salar join the business and in exchange, they will accept Sitara with the dignity she deserves.

I feel for her as well. She was forcibly engaged to another guy named Umair with whom she was clearly incompatible with by her father. She managed to break that off and finally get her parents to let her pursue Salar, the guy she had liked since the beginning. In her perspective, Salar who was hostile to her is now slowly becoming softer towards her, even going out on a dinner and celebrating her birthday with a cake that he brought. Of course, that gives her hope. It will be crushing for her especially since the entire Sitara chapter is coming out of nowhere.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

While I agree with the Junaid-Saba one where she might have gone overboard, I do not think that she was overboard in the wedding slap incident at all. The cousin of the bride congratulates the bridal couple, tells out loud for all to hear that the bride would need blessings since the marriage is a pity-based one, compares their new marriage in its own wedding to a second hand electronics bought at a discount in a sale and then compares the bride to a one night stand or a fling while insinuating the newly wedded groom is promiscuous right in front his aged grandmother. Nimi not only deserved that slap, she actually invited it with a grand signboard. If I was not an onlooker but still a guest, I would definitely asked what could have caused the bride to slap her cousin in front of her groom and grandmother-in-law and then the latter do not react. It all but insinuates that cousin was doing something that definitely invited it.