Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

One of the most stupid lot of contestants have come this year. Everyone seems to have watched and learnt by heart all the seasons of Hindi bigg boss. They have forgotten that the Marathi audience is different. This bhed-chaal attitude of most of the contestants and following the very arrogant and plastic Nicky is horrible to watch. The reason why the so called strong contestants through the last four seasons lost is all because their bad attitude towards seniors and other contestants. Only season 4 BB decided to back the wrong contestant and we all know what happened to the trp. I hope the new host can do what MM did in the first three seasons to save the show. Else they are going to lost the audience very very fast.

On another note, why are there no threads about BBM this year? Or am I not on the correct page?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omkar1979 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Avidwatcher]

One of the most stupid lot of contestants have come this year. Everyone seems to have watched and learnt by heart all the seasons of Hindi bigg boss. They have forgotten that the Marathi audience is different. This bhed-chaal attitude of most of the contestants and following the very arrogant and plastic Nicky is horrible to watch. The reason why the so called strong contestants through the last four seasons lost is all because their bad attitude towards seniors and other contestants. Only season 4 BB decided to back the wrong contestant and we all know what happened to the trp. I hope the new host can do what MM did in the first three seasons to save the show. Else they are going to lost the audience very very fast.

On another note, why are there no threads about BBM this year? Or am I not on the correct page?

I can't see any more janhavi killekars nonsense in this show, she is over hyper and a worst female I ever saw in my life

omkar1979 thumbnail
I can't see any more janhavi killekars nonsense in this show, she is over hyper and a worst female I ever saw in my life
sameerph thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Multiple threads for BBM ? Is this possible for a moderator to merge this thread to the other thread ?