Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

उसगावकर किती नाटकी बोलत आणि वागत आहे.डोक्यात गेली कालतर,बिबॉसच्या प्रत्येक वाक्यावर कमेंट करायचीच अस सांगून पाठवल आहे का हिलाsmiley36

सूरच,कीर्तनकार जातील लवकर.फॉरेनरच काय काम आहे ते कळत नाही.योगिता,आर्या ,पँडी,निक्की दामले बरे वापत आहेत.ते दोन पैलवान वेगवेगळ्या ग्रुपमध्ये पाठवेल.बिबॉस.त्या छोट्या पुढार्याला बिचुकल्यांसारख काहीतरी कारणाने काढतील बाहेर.

पण 1तासाचाच का केला शो.हिंदी ओटाटी साठी का,?

पण बरे आहेत कंटेस्टंट

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr_b

Arey Tamboli yete mhanje full on drama..

Contestant list looks interesting as of now..

can she speak Marath i??
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameerph

Ho asel Kedar Shindeni Ritesh la anala.

About contestant usually they manage to keep it secret most but some get leaked. Kalach promo alay so yetil slowly kahi contenstant chi nave.

Kedar shinde ne nahi aanla. Colors chya bosses ni Reitesh la 3 वर्षापूर्वी विचारले होते जेव्हा MM la cancer zala hota ani to doubtful hota. Pan to बरा झाला आणि anchoring sathi tayar zala mag ajun 2 season त्याने केले. पण colors वाल्यांनी रितेशला standby var ठेवला होताच. May be MM is busy with films now so they decided to bring Reitesh.
Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishkil88

can she speak Marath i??

She announced in grand final episode that she is Marathi and from.Dombivali..

BTW, Me grand finale ff karun pahila ani epis ajun nahi baghitlet.

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Drama tar kal Usgavakar ani nikkimule chalu zala ahe,bhandana faltu hot pan tari kuthetari kahitari chalu zal.pan Nikki tambolilach jar intiative gheun he karanyasathi frist epi pasun anal asel tar yachahi season 4 hoil karan 10 weeks nidan marathi audiance tari evadhya patience na baghatil ki nahi yat doubt ahe.present contestants ne responsibility ghyala havi.

Ti Arya bindok ' bb maza navara ahe" he bolat basali tar baher zali ,ha drama Rakhi savnt cha already karun zala ahe..

Male contestants naa kai fakta patch up karayala anal ahe ki kai kalat nahi.

Sorry to say, pan tya Suraj madhe kahihi arth nahi.

Aaj nomination Task madhe parat Nikki vs usgavakar ,nikki vs Ankita.hech ahe.evadh karun konalahi 1rat week madhe kadhanar nahit he bahutek sagalyana mahit asta.

sameerph thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Aaj nomination Task madhe parat Nikki vs usgavakar ,nikki vs Ankita.hech ahe.evadh karun konalahi 1rat week madhe kadhanar nahit he bahutek sagalyana mahit asta.

Looks like hya vela first week la elimination ahe. After nominations, voting lines are open.

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameerph

Looks like hya vela first week la elimination ahe. After nominations, voting lines are open.

Looka like,bt never know,bb can turn the table .

Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One of the most stupid lot of contestants have come this year. Everyone seems to have watched and learnt by heart all the seasons of Hindi bigg boss. They have forgotten that the Marathi audience is different. This bhed-chaal attitude of most of the contestants and following the very arrogant and plastic Nicky is horrible to watch. The reason why the so called strong contestants through the last four seasons lost is all because their bad attitude towards seniors and other contestants. Only in season 4 BB decided to back the wrong contestant and we all know what happened to the trp. I hope the new host can do what MM did in the first three seasons to save the show. Else they are going to lose the audience very very fast.

On another note, why are there no threads about BBM this year? Or am I not on the correct page?

Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One thing I forgot to mention. Arbaaz is a liar. Today was the second time he lied on camera. First, when he was sitting in the bed when the housemates had been punished. He said, I just sat and immediately got up. Which was false because he was sitting and having quite a long conversation with Miss plastic.
Second, today he lied again and said that he told purshottam thst he will question both Nikhil and him during nominations. In reality, he asked only Nikhil for alliance promise and called P forward to be nominated.

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

nikki is coming across over confident and arrogance