Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thenameisblank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Pr_b

M loving NMT..the leads share a great chemistry..promo madhech sizzling disat hoti jodi.

Shiva slow ahey, ajun develop zhali pahije story..it gets boring watching Shiva's day to day antics with Ashu as her side kick..Also the actress playing Divya pan Shalva sarkhi naak fugvat boltey..

NMT which show.?

Absolutely spot on about shiva..tyanche day to day antics baghanyacha kantala yeto..just waiting for story to develop..let's see hyanna jamtay ka..if they develop properly m not continuing..

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shiva needs to speed up. The leads and the sidekick naak fugavun boltat which is irritating.

Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Apologies, I meant to say NMH...Navri Mile Hitlerla..

Despite having a big age gap. Bapat and Vallari look hot together IMO...

Haven't watched the Hindi version Guddan , but m sure the cast is going to rock this one...

Resham thumbnail

NMH is definitely catching up good.. Let's see ahead.. Vallari khup chan aahe...

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

must say

among 18 march launched shows

zm shows are wayyy better than sp

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

NMH is good show but one thing I don't understand jar ml aged dakhavlay tr tyala navri pn tashich shodha na why young girl like lelasmiley6

ML chi acting pn nahi aavdli mala but FL mast aahesmiley20

Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The concept of the show is that of a love story between a middle aged man and a young girl...

Well, everyone has their own perspective and I respect that, though I believe Bapat is doing a good job and fits the bill to.the T..He is charming, sophisticated, sexy while being stern and playing by the rules at the same time..His character is the most complex. He's struggling to come to terms with the unfortunate death of his beloved and at the same time take care of his brother's kids and their wives...

Edited by Pr_b - 6 months ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I watched Saturday episode. I want to watch more but ZEE5 website acting up here. It allowed me to watch only one episode and I am a customer with who has paid annual subscription

This is how it is in the US since they have launched it here.

One can not reliably say it would work. Customer service is horrible so sending email or calling them directly is no help.

I will have to discontinue my subscription and wait until they start uploading on you tube.

Resham thumbnail

It's going good so far... Bapat acts good but yes Vallari takes the charm.... Mastach aahe hi mulgi... SP shows cha rataalpana baghnyapeksha ZM aata better aahe

Thenameisblank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Overall it's good..I don't find it logical when he compel her to marry him...seeing the age difference..how???u can compel..

In tula pahate re they were in love n then marriage happened.which is kinda ok...

But it's ok...let's see how it will unfold..