Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Bap re.

Kiti to aradaorada Bhavecha.

Are kuthalya college madhe ,ekachya chukimule full collegela ek professer vethis dgarato.kahihi mahanje kahihi dakhavat ahet.

Aso.

So yesterday epi starts with Abhi is still angry as no has accepted the biig crime donw by he or her,Gauri receives a call from her mother taht their gunda mavali owner had thrwon their saman on road and asked them to vacant the room.

Now her kaku ,i guess wants that room in her name ,so join hands with gunda owner and gave her this idea of throwing saman on road,Gauri assures owner that she would pay his rent in 10 days or will do as per his wish.Owner is delighted as his plan actual kaku's plan is successful.

Here in college,owner of canteene hears the conversation btw her daughter and worker ,that Gauri is the culprit,he forcely took his daughter to Abhi, btw Gauri came to know abt this and also Abhi had broken the mobile of one student who asked him to have a talk with education department person,(asa kuthala professor mobile vagare todato)so on mike she admits her crime and asks Abhi to forgive.Gauri left the mike room and Abhi starts for mike room, both came face to face,Gauri asks to forgive with foldes hands and Abhi completely being emotional ,has tears in eyes ,remembers something and shocked.he just has pointed his finger tp Gauri is stunned and everybody watching the scenes alao shocked and stunned.

Bhave has given excellent expression here ,pan far aradaorada ahe ,to kami karayala hava.

Epi enda.

Ata thodi ois kadhu ya.

Kai to suspense thevala ahe precap madhe ,past madhalaya Tanvila dakhavatana ,jas kahi amhi prekshak etke bavalat ahot ki amahala mahitach nahi ki Tanvi ani Gauri look alike ahet.are hindi pictures baghato amhismiley36

2nd,prachand ardaorada ahe bhavecha ,to kami karaylacah hava.principle tar bavalatach dakhavala ahe.

FL garib cha pahije ,dokayavr karjach ozach phije,sagali responsibility hichyavarch pahije.

Typical ITV drama ahe.only the diff ia AI effect

I agree! Bhave can tone down his character's anger a little bit!smiley36 Mahi ani Abhimanyu mdhla difference anyways kaltoy! Why to show it sooo extrasmiley17 He screams on top of his voice! Ani koni 24hrs ragaat kasa asu shktasmiley23 Maybe now they will start showing his other shades!

The first face-off was really built-up well though. Bhave did an excellent job in conveying the overwhelmingness!smiley27 Seems like his GF was his one true love! The song went well with his emotions! I loved the direction!smiley27

Now, they could have easily avoided the negative characters in the show as its anyways a tragic love-story!smiley28 Tyaat ajun kashala havet villianssmiley11

Next is that, this look alike/doppelganger theme isn't new though. Its shown as tracks in so many shows till now! Wonder how they are going to treat this differently. Am telling you, their USP is the 90s love-storysmiley36 They should show that in detail than 2024 onesmiley16 2024 waali toh bhave ne kelye dursya show mdhlye already!smiley36

Baaki show toh mostly predictable hai. They keep saying, 'parat aali ka, parat aali ka?' That's the confusing part though. She went missing or passed awaysmiley23 Lets say!

The creatives have a very good performer in the form of bhave, we must say. His screen presence is extremely commanding! Hope they don't make him all one tone just an, Angry Young Mansmiley36

PS: TBH, I found mahi quite cute thoughsmiley17smiley9 AI hai but cute AI kelay!smiley36

PSS: I had this doubt since mahi's principal's entry though. How come she looks of same agesmiley44If 25yrs ago she was in her 40s at the max, she must at least be in her late 60s or early 70ssmiley24 He log itka murkh samjhtaat ka audience lasmiley36

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bap re.

Kiti to aradaorada Bhavecha.

Are kuthalya college madhe ,ekachya chukimule full collegela ek professer vethis dgarato.

आमच्या शाळेत व्हायचं असं पण कॉलेज मध्ये नाही .

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

3 epi synopsis in short.

After knowing that the culprit is Gauri when Abhi goes to punish her,he was shocked and stunned to see Gauri as she resembles his gf in the past.and without saying anything just goes ,Gauri follows him and entire college leaving their work follow them.

Here in the past ,Tanvi is introduced as a courageous girl who slapped a boy in the class who misbehves with a girl and actually Mahi wants that girl to slap him bt Tanvi does that.Abhi doesnt know Tanvi is principles daughter as principle herself told him that he would never get to know who is her daughter and also asks him to stay away from him

Here in present ,madam Gayatri ,priya maratahe(hi attach dokyat jat ahe)takes the charge and makes the canteene owner to kock Gauri out of the canteene,Gauri blames god for this .

Then Gauri decides to meet Abhi at his house as she was agian kicked out by Gayatri from the college.

Everyone is surprised as Abhi had never taken A leave in 15 years ,suDenly at home ,mossi g all lectures( kuthalya collegemadhe asa chalatsmiley44

his friend and sis askshim abt Gauri bt he asks them not to take her name .he lost in Tanvi '' s memories.btw Tanvi's name is still not disclosed to Mahi ,so her identity.

Here Abhi has one more married sister who is livi g in his house only as her husband ia nikkamamma.she misunderStood Gauri as a person sent by canteene owner to give tiffin to their house and and allow her to enter.her husband ask her to make Gauri do all the household core and then let her meet Abhi

Meanwhile in the past ,Mahi is impressed by the poem written by Tanvi as those were his thoughts only bt didnt tell her abt that and asks her to write

essays.Tanvi goes.again ,in present ,Abhi Lost in her memories ,opened his memory box and took out the things which he kept.

Abhi's brother in law then calls Gayatri at their home to tell abt Gauri,Gayatri shocked to see Gauri at Abhi's home and before she enters in kishoi ambiye's room ,she was about to kick her ,abhi comes.epi ends

Btw Gauri also has some past regarding her birth which is hidden from.her parents .

Its a typical drama with AI masala.

Bt bhave is doing an excellent acting and also Shivani is lityle bit successful to show the difference btw Gauri and Tanvi.

Bt I dont think so show will last for more than 6 months .

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bt I dont think so show will last for more than 6 months .

Thank You for synopsis

Let's hope it does not go TPR way. Reincarnation and all

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

My guess is that Gauri is the daughter of Tanvi...brought up by someone else. I have watched 2 episodes so far.

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

My guess is that Gauri is the daughter of Tanvi...brought up by someone else. I have watched 2 episodes so far.

I remember watching this press conference of those two for promotions I guess. Shivani was asked this questionsmiley36 She cleared out this thing. Gauri is in no way related to Tanvi. So being a daughter or reincarnation should be out of question!smiley17 But from yesterday's episode, it seems gauri's parents also have to do with Abhimanyu's past life/tradegy that happened. Lets see!

J2lover thumbnail

My interest is only diminishing due to these uneccessary negative characters, which are so useless!smiley11

Ragini's character is shown overtly grey shaded for no reason! From first scene she's shown negative! Come on! Characters on ITV needs to stop being one toned! Why is she or her brother such jerks from start itself for no reason?smiley24

Bara, tich kahi motive pan nahi daakhavlay atta, to behave like this with Gauri! Kasa yenaar audience jarr he lokk asach senseless negativity daakhvat raahile!smiley44

Eka already tragic storyline madhye, these people want to show negativity! Uff! Am loosing interest due to this. Thoda logic ani rationality! I mean its 2024! I wonder what audience do they target?

PS: Already bhave je aarda orda krto te kami aahe ka!smiley36Though he's doing an outstanding job in both roles!smiley27

NerdyMukta thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

I remember watching this press conference of those two for promotions I guess. Shivani was asked this questionsmiley36 She cleared out this thing. Gauri is in no way related to Tanvi. So being a daughter or reincarnation should be out of question!smiley17 But from yesterday's episode, it seems gauri's parents also have to do with Abhimanyu's past life/tradegy that happened. Lets see!

She might be Tanvi's daughter and not Abhimanyu's.

This might me a Lamhe like love story.

Her parents might have got her from Tanvi. There is some back story connecting Tanvi to her current parents.

NerdyMukta thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

My interest is only diminishing due to these uneccessary negative characters, which are so useless!smiley11

Ragini's character is shown overtly grey shaded for no reason! From first scene she's shown negative! Come on! Characters on ITV needs to stop being one toned! Why is she or her brother such jerks from start itself for no reason?smiley24

Bara, tich kahi motive pan nahi daakhavlay atta, to behave like this with Gauri! Kasa yenaar audience jarr he lokk asach senseless negativity daakhvat raahile!smiley44

Eka already tragic storyline madhye, these people want to show negativity! Uff! Am loosing interest due to this. Thoda logic ani rationality! I mean its 2024! I wonder what audience do they target?

PS: Already bhave je aarda orda krto te kami aahe ka!smiley36Though he's doing an outstanding job in both roles!smiley27

Yes, Bhave is screaming a bit took much in the professor role. Who is Ragini's brother? I missed that. I agree; too much negativity keeps me from watching ITV shows. Too many conniving and conspiring characters.

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

She might be Tanvi's daughter and not Abhimanyu's.

This might me a Lamhe like love story.

Her parents might have got her from Tanvi. There is some back story connecting Tanvi to her current parents.

Depending on how they curate Abhimanyu-Gauri's equation, we can predict. If they show a love-story ( which I hope not!smiley36 they won't) between them, she wouldn't be tanvi's daughter. How weird it would be otherwise!