Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

The way Arjun sent Sayli away when Priya was hiding in his bathroom was beyond redemption.

.... सायली la लवकरच कळेल ते🤪🤪 आणि प्रिया आहेच lochatpana करायला!! मग काय चीडणार सायली अर्जुन वर....आणि अर्जुन जाईल तिला समजवायला!!....aur phir vahi sawaal uthega... Iss roothane मनानेका.. ....matlab ...kaise samajh nahi aata dono को ??

आणि ह्यांचं बिंग फुटणार....लवकरच...प्रिया मग cm papers chya maage लागेल 🤞🤞

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vanni03

The way Arjun sent Sayli away when Priya was hiding in his bathroom was beyond redemption.

.... सायली la लवकरच कळेल ते🤪🤪 आणि प्रिया आहेच lochatpana करायला!! मग काय चीडणार सायली अर्जुन वर....आणि अर्जुन जाईल तिला समजवायला!!....aur phir vahi sawaal uthega... Iss roothane मनानेका.. ....matlab ...kaise samajh nahi aata dono को ??

आणि ह्यांचं बिंग फुटणार....लवकरच...प्रिया मग cm papers chya maage लागेल 🤞🤞

Sayli will show him her anger, but what mattered was his thinking at that point. He should've rather let Sayli in and show her that Priya is there but uninvited. By hiding Priya in bathroom, he has created room for misunderstanding in future. When shit will hit the fan, Priya can say that Arjun hid her in the his bathroom (their personal space) to safeguard her against Sayli.

I think if Kalpana notices their closeness and Asmita fuel her suspicion, then this can blow up a lot. and if it does blow up, Priya will claim in front of the family that Arjun is bored of Sayli and wants to be with her. He cannot refute as he needs to keep up the drama for Madhu Bhau. Sayli will be hurt with the bathroom disclosure. And the whole thing can become messed up pretty quickly for Arjun.

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Sayli will show him her anger, but what mattered was his thinking at that point. He should've rather let Sayli in and show her that Priya is there but uninvited. By hiding Priya in bathroom, he has created room for misunderstanding in future. When shit will hit the fan, Priya can say that Arjun hid her in the his bathroom (their personal space) to safeguard her against Sayli.

I think if Kalpana notices their closeness and Asmita fuel her suspicion, then this can blow up a lot. and if it does blow up, Priya will claim in front of the family that Arjun is bored of Sayli and wants to be with her. He cannot refute as he needs to keep up the drama for Madhu Bhau. Sayli will be hurt with the bathroom disclosure. And the whole thing can become messed up pretty quickly for Arjun.

Ohh....how will he dare to tell Sayali, immediately?? He's scared of her extreme reaction,her wrath!!🤪🤪 Plus he's supposed to show....Priya... that all's not well between the two!!

Priya काहीही बोलेल....सायली knows her in and out!! Nahi विश्वास ठेवणार ती!!

मला तर वाटतं की....प्रिया ओळखेल की....ही दोघं प्रेमात पडलेत!! (I'm surprised chaitanya la ajun सुगावा लागला नाही!!🤷) आणि बदला म्हणून ती cm revelation chya maage लागेल!!

Edited by Vanni03 - 2 months ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Instead of CM track they should atleast give MB a bail..... Tyanna dakhvatach nahit😒

Vanni03 thumbnail

Few friends are of the opinion that.... presently fillers are being dished out!! I'm afraid....I don't agree!!

Pratima has been a loner, badly injured, traumatised, without any past to fall back....a total mess....for a long period!! How can she accept these strangers - subhedars, killedars...immediately??

She should logically....take a lot of time...to get accustomed to the house, these people...and to what they're claiming!!

Plus Arjun is rightfully....getting suspicious about the fake Pratima!! He should at least talk to chaitanya about it!!

Sayali cha वागणं totally तिच्या character la dharun ahe...and her bond with Pratima is heartwarming!! Waiting for them to find out that they are indeed mother -daughter!!

Mahipat and Nagraj are so cunning!! They've managed to get out of their respective mess...at least for now!!

Kusum....नक्कीच येईल लवकर....and yess.... Priya will turn around आजी and रविराज...against Sayali....113%👍

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Few friends are of the opinion that.... presently fillers are being dished out!! I'm afraid....I don't agree!!

Pratima has been a loner, badly injured, traumatised, without any past to fall back....a total mess....for a long period!! How can she accept these strangers - subhedars, killedars...immediately??

She should logically....take a lot of time...to get accustomed to the house, these people...and to what they're claiming!!

Plus Arjun is rightfully....getting suspicious about the fake Pratima!! He should at least talk to chaitanya about it!!

Sayali cha वागणं totally तिच्या character la dharun ahe...and her bond with Pratima is heartwarming!! Waiting for them to find out that they are indeed mother -daughter!!

Mahipat and Nagraj are so cunning!! They've managed to get out of their respective mess...at least for now!!

Kusum....नक्कीच येईल लवकर....and yess.... Priya will turn around आजी and रविराज...against Sayali....113%👍

But aaji is convinced she is Pratima , what will she turn them against?

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello all!

I had messaged shilpa ji regarding ongoing track and the much delayed confession

She said "Yetya divsat sagl baghayla milel"

So hopefully it is lined up next!!!

Now this makes me think...is this priya drama just a trigger to confession?

@Vanni03 aaji raviraj wont turn against sayali for now

Priya wont be able to do so

Trump card is with sayali smiley36

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Hello all!

I had messaged shilpa ji regarding ongoing track and the much delayed confession

Yes trump card is with sayli, unless makers have change the trump 😆 🤪

Who is Shilpa?

It is possible Priya drama is for triggering confession. Then contract could also be reveled.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Pratima shouldve cut her manicured nails before doing the 'getting ready' scene. 😁

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Hello all!

व्वा...शिल्पा नवलकर ( the actor playing Pratima and also the superb dialogue writer of the show 👍) baryach वेळेस reply dete fans na👍 but again येत्या दिवसात,... लवकरच......हे शब्द खूपच misleading ahet🤪

Priya drama is indeed...heading to Confession of the leads!!👍

Trump card Pratima....will be proved fake..... Sayali will loose the trust of the entire family (most probably kalpana will be the first one...others will follow later on)....when Priya finally gets hold of the CM papers and reveals it!!👍

Pratima will abscond soon...or rather... will be triggered to abscond by Priya,Asmita (Sakshi पटवून देईल की ही प्रतिमा..असूच शकत नाही....लॉस्ट memory, scarred face, kusum knowing her, Sayali had found her.....Arjun will also question the dna test...making Priya and gang defensive.....all will add up) !!

Phew....lot of गुंतागुंत!!🤪

Edited by Vanni03 - 2 months ago