Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: mishkil88

ह्या जोडीने वाळवी २ बनवायचा विचार सोडून दिला असावा.

Pan baipan bhari deva ani zimma 1 ani 2 alyananatar he bayakana gheun picture kadhayacha kiti divas chalanar?

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Zm varacha jau bai gavat thodafar bibgboss chya dhartivar ahe, mhanje agadi copy nahi pan to some extent.

Mhanun marathi bigbossla kayamacha gasha gundalava lagal ki kaismiley36smiley36smiley36

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Pan baipan bhari deva ani zimma 1 ani 2 alyananatar he bayakana gheun picture kadhayacha kiti divas chalanar?

ajun barech nightil. Shivaji ani tyachya sardar lokanvar shekdo nighale ani ajun nightat tasech.
Yugandharaa thumbnail

maam pls have some respect wen u say "shivaji ani tyachya" sardar lokanvar. lets maintain dignity of our Chatrapati....

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yugandharaa

maam pls have some respect wen u say "shivaji ani tyachya" sardar lokanvar. lets maintain dignity of our Chatrapati....

are you new to this fotrum ? Please introduce yourself first. There is no disrespect in calling Lata, Amitabh , Sachin , dhoni or Rafi or our leaders, if we call them just by first name or surname. We all respect and love them. I am gentleman btw. And if you still want to debate on this topic please send message to me.
Arjunwagle thumbnail

BCCI rules debar any Indian cricketer from participating in other premier league's like the BBL etc . There are presently two league matches going on and all the international cricketers are participating in it .. It is sad to see no Indian cricket player in overseas league tournaments....

It will be a progressive and a positive step by the BCCI incase they allow our players . Exposure on overseas pitches and facing foreign upcoming fast bowlers will definitely go a long way in strengthening our side for ICC tournaments

Players like gaikwad patidar umran shaw Samson avesh yuzi who are not regularly selected can always participate

Edited by Arjunwagle - 9 months ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Mala aadhi cricket madhe kahich interest navta

Pan pappa online score check karayche ani mala pan ti savay lagli

Aus VS Afg Maxwell 201* ne tar ajun interest jagavla

India team baddal final la vait vatla, but Aus chi fielding jabardast hoti

Youtube var baghitla SL team adhi kiti bhari hoti, aata kay jhala tyanch

Barich karana astil, but hope tyanch comeback hoil

Hopefully ICT Men's team 2024 T20 WC jinkelsmiley20

Arjunwagle thumbnail

A very interesting fact came to my observation. The temple architecture of Goan temples has slight influence of both the Mughals and Christianity. For eg if you carefully observe the Mangeshi Temple and the Shantadurga Temple have a dome shaped structure over a tower . Now both the dome and the tower over any temple is a feature distinct to temples of Goa only ... I spoke to one of my GSB friend 😀 who is an ardent history buff and he said it is largely due to the fact that the temples were built when the Marathas were in power . For eg Shivaji Maharaj had generously sanctioned the funding of Saptakoteshwar temple while temple building at Mangeshi was built under the Peshwas ...

Similarly you will always find a Deepastambh almost in front of every temple in Goa . Now again this has shades of the Maratha Empire culture ...

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surajhere

२०२३च्या फ्लॉप मालिका , ह्यातील कोणतया मालिका तुम्ही बघितल्या किंवा बघायचा प्रयत्न केला ? मी चंद्रविलास आणि सासूबाई-सुनबाई बघायचा प्रयत्न केला

https://maharashtratimes.com/photogallery/entertainment/chandravillas-to-lavangi-mirachi-flop-marathi-serial-of-2023/photoshow/msid-106419238,picid-106419255.cms

I had no idea Lavangi Mirchi was a flop, I though it did well smiley29.

Chandravilas was adefinite flop smiley18.

I watched some of Post office but could not continue because my home is not a sony marathi home smiley2.

Yashoda, Gosht shyamchya aaichi started out well but then it went off track I think and so it did not do well overall smiley26.

I did not watch Kasturi or Hridayi Preet Jagate smiley14.

Agg Agg Sunbai, Kaay Mhanta Sasubai tested our patience and the show won smiley44.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I guess female multistarcast is the new trend in Marathi cinema smiley16