Posted: 4 months ago

@NerdyMukta

Its good they arent following roja...

TTM wont have been a feel good type show while watching then

ofc arjun there was witty but negativity khup hoti tikde

2 contradicting ideas in 1 post BUT!

@Vanni03

for this time i want them to go roja way

CM revelation only to kalp...short separation[can that be avoided?]...remarriage...confession

family samor...after many epis when things have been settled

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

for this time i want them to go roja way

CM revelation only to kalp...short separation[can that be avoided?]...remarriage...confession

family samor...after many epis when things have been settled

Hmmm..... mala рд╡рд╛рдЯрддрдВ рдХреА рдЕрд╕рдЪ рд╣реЛрдИрд▓ЁЯСН

рдлрдХреНрдд.... confession рдЖрдзреА...рдордЧ remarriage ЁЯСН

Family...mhanje aaji ani Asmita....рддреНрдпрд╛рдВрдирд╛рдЪ рд╢реЙрдХ рдмрд╕реЗрд▓....рдЖрдгрд┐ рдордЧ рдЕрдЬреВрди рд╡рд╛рдИрдЯ рдмреЛрд▓рддреАрд▓!!ЁЯд╖ рдЕрд╢реНрд╡рд┐рди, рд╡рд┐рдорд▓....will accept, understand ЁЯСН

рдкреНрд░рддрд╛рдк la рдХрд▓реНрдкрдирд╛....рдХрд▓реНрдкрдирд╛ рджреЗрдИрд▓рдЪЁЯдкЁЯСН

BTW.....after Arjun Sayali...showing off their relationship as above normal....as on the vat pournima day..and even before.. umpteen times.... my heart goes out to kalpana....she will be shell shocked,badly hurt when cm gets revealed....and I'm sure Priya will do it in the most malicious way!!ЁЯе╣ЁЯе╣

Vanni03 thumbnail

Lots of interviews on YT on occasion of 500 episodes completion ЁЯСМЁЯСМЁЯСПЁЯСПЁЯТРЁЯТР

https://youtu.be/1TvjEDLyFks?si=kLlXq3KFYksc_vUb

https://youtu.be/Z2sil4V3h9k?si=Tcv2L8ENAsRtcm0j

https://youtu.be/YA3ChDBzQMI?si=-Ms_-NXdQiH0oZQx

Edited by Vanni03 - 4 months ago
heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jui is an introvert,amit an extrovert

even ofscreen they have much needed chemistry with eo n with director which reflects onscreen

PS also watch insiders ft jui from cocktail studio

i watched it over lunch today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRfv2zU3zEQ&pp=ygUcanVpIGdhZGthcmkgbGF0ZXN0IGludGVydmlldw%3D%3D

Vanni03 thumbnail

Yess....not only the leads...most of the actors...seem comfortable, at home...ekun kay рднрдЯреНрдЯреА рдЬрдорд▓реА рдЖрд╣реЗ ЁЯСМЁЯСМЁЯСНЁЯСН

Watched this interview and even Jui's earlier interviews...and I cringe each time when she speaks about her health issues, the trauma she went through, etc.

Imo, she should now stop talking about the problems!! Though she has been very brave!!

Vanni03 thumbnail

рдЖрдЬрдЪреНрдпрд╛ рднрд╛рдЧрд╛рдд.....рд╕рд╛рдпрд▓реА рдХрд┐рддреА рдЫрд╛рди рд╕рдордЬреБрдд рдШрд╛рд▓рддреЗ, рдЦреБрд▓рд╡рддреЗ рдЕрд░реНрдЬреБрди la!! And that moment when she holds his hand tightly.....saying mi kuthe hi jaat nahiye рддреБрдореНрд╣рд╛рд▓рд╛ рд╕реЛрдбреВрди!! (Reading between the lines.... ti рдЬрд╛рдгрд╛рд░ рд╣реНрдпрд╛рд▓рд╛ рд╕реЛрдбреВрди.... рд▓рд╡рдХрд░рдЪ)

рдорд╣реАрдкрдд, Sakshi ne....bar council madhlya Joshi la set рдХреЗрд▓рдВрдп ЁЯШмЁЯШм but why on earth Raviraj is not leading the bar council to the right decision?? Instead he's busy calming down Arjun, supporting his two juniors.. outsideЁЯд╖

But doesn't give away anything to prirajЁЯСН

IMO chaitanya may have got call from Sakshi.... mocking him....and how well she has trapped him and his friend Arjun !! рдореНрд╣рдгреВрди рддреНрдпрд╛рдиреЗ рд╕реНрд╡рддрдГ рдЪ рдмрд│реА рдЬрд╛рдпрдЪрдВ рдард░рд╡рд▓рдВ рдЕрд╕реЗрд▓!!ЁЯСНЁЯСП His chance of redemption!!

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I didnt cringe over it maybe coz I havent seen her earlier ones

anyways back to d show

Enquiries like these dont happen

where inexperienced n biased members are in panel

sakshi's allegations r being considered to reject licences of 2 lawyers!

plus they're enough for mahipat getting bail

[I am cringing over this!]

agreed its all fictional but a bit logical sequence was expected from TTM

chai's sacrifice ...redemption for him...ok

but will this be effective or go in vain?

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

I didnt cringe over it maybe coz I havent seen her earlier ones

anyways back to d show

Enquiries like these dont happen

where inexperienced n biased members are in panel

sakshi's allegations r being considered to reject licences of 2 lawyers!

plus they're enough for mahipat getting bail

[I am cringing over this!]

agreed its all fictional but a bit logical sequence was expected from TTM

chai's sacrifice ...redemption for him...ok

but will this be effective or go in vain?

First of all who challenges licence just because of press conference. Specially a criminal who has been convicted in the court and another one Sakshi is a suspect for the murder. Now suddenly he gets a bail and a lawyer is having and enquiry, for what? Yes TTM has been logical so far now they have lost it ant OTT absolutely.

I have stopped watching again. I would have accepted if it is shown that she is targeting family members physically or trying to target them some other way. but not this. There is a method to complain against the lawyer in the bar. Also, Arjun has proved validity of all the videos so bottom line stupid, OTT and illogical track. They have so far gotten very crips, impressive and strong court cases track, which they now have completely ruined.

This show now should fall on the TRP chart.

But the problem is other shows are worst in OTT and no logic than this.

One has fake cancer track

another has dark ML where he pretends fake IT officer and list goes on so welcome TTM in the list as well

Edited by md410 - 4 months ago
Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

First of all who challenges licence just because of press conference. Specially a criminal who has been convicted in the court and another one Sakshi is a suspect for the murder. Now suddenly he gets a bail and a lawyer is having and enquiry, for what? Yes TTM has been logical so far now they have lost it ant OTT absolutely.

I have stopped watching again. I would have accepted if it is shown that she is targeting family members physically or trying to target them some other way. but not this. There is a method to complain against the lawyer in the bar. Also, Arjun has proved validity of all the videos so bottom line stupid, OTT and illogical track. They have so far gotten very crips, impressive and strong court cases track, which they now have completely ruined.

This show now should fall on the TRP chart.

But the problem is other shows are worst in OTT and no logic than this.

One has fake cancer track

another has dark ML where he pretends fake IT officer and list goes on so welcome TTM in the list as well

рд╣реА рдорд╛рд▓рд┐рдХрд╛ рдирдВрдмрд░ рд╡рди рдЖрд╣реЗ рдирд╛ рдореНрд╣рдгреВрди рд╣рд┐рдЪреА рдЕрд╡рд╕реНрдерд╛ рд╕реБрджреНрдзрд╛ рддреНрдпрд╛ рд░рдВрдЧ рдорд╛рдЭрд╛ рд╡реЗрдЧрд│рд╛ рдорд╛рд▓рд┐рдХреЗрд╕рд╛рд░рдЦреАрдЪ рд╣реЛрдгрд╛рд░

рдлрд╛рд▓рддреВ рдЧреЛрд╖реНрдЯреАрдВрд╡рд░ рд╡реЗрд│ рд╡рд╛рдпрд╛ рдШрд╛рд▓рд╡рдд рдмрд╕рдгрд╛рд░ рд▓реЗрдЦрдХ рдЬреЛрдкрд░реНрдпрдВрдд trp рдврд╛рд╕рд│рдд рдирд╛рд╣реА рддреЛрдкрд░реНрдпрдВрдд

рдордЧ рдЕрддрд┐рд╢рдп рд╡реЗрдЧрд╛рдд рдХрдерд╛рдирдХ рдкрд│рд╡рд▓рдВ рдЬрд╛рдгрд╛рд░, рдкреБрдврдЪреА рдкрд┐рдвреА рдпреЗрдгрд╛рд░ рддрд░реАрд╣реА trp рд╡рд╛рдврд▓рд╛ рдирд╛рд╣реА рддрд░ рдордзреНрдпреЗрдЪ рдорд╛рд▓рд┐рдХрд╛ рдмрдВрдж smiley37

Disadvantages of being no 1 serial smiley21