Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Wasn't Sayali stabbed at Ganpati visarjan? And then an attempt to stab Pratima was made too. Yet Arjun, the legal eagle hasn't investigated both those incidents and the perpetrators.

pratima's stabbing, arjun did go to cops and they could not locate the guy as Mahipat killed him

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

I thought they really wanted to change the story. Like Ashram demolition and CM truth revealed, since Sayali wouldnt want to stay there.

When I saw the story they also showed some demolition in the video, but it looks like Arjun enters right then and stops the demolition.

Look at this promo,

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBQVMxUtKNK/

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Wasn't Sayali stabbed at Ganpati visarjan? And then an attempt to stab Pratima was made too. Yet Arjun, the legal eagle hasn't investigated both those incidents and the perpetrators.

That's not true!! In fact सायली chya हल्लेखोरांच्या मागे अर्जुन हात धुवून लागला होता!! पोलिसांना कामाला लावलं होतं त्याने!! पण काहीच हाती लागत नाही. ..म्हणून पोलीसच विनंती करतो की हा हल्ला professional enemity मधून झाला असावा....ही केस बंद karuya !! चैतन्य ही samajavato ....अर्जुन च तरीही समाधान होत नाही!! आणि सायली ही....समजावते... मग देतो केस बंद करायची मंजुरी!!

आणि प्रतिमा बद्दल ही पोलीस सांगतात की त्या गुंडांचा चोरीचा प्रयत्न होता ....अँड It was believed....case closed🤪

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vanni03

That's not true!! In fact सायली chya हल्लेखोरांच्या मागे अर्जुन हात धुवून लागला होता!! पोलिसांना कामाला लावलं होतं त्याने!! पण काहीच हाती लागत नाही. ..म्हणून पोलीसच विनंती करतो की हा हल्ला professional enemity मधून झाला असावा....ही केस बंद karuya !! चैतन्य ही samajavato ....अर्जुन च तरीही समाधान होत नाही!! आणि सायली ही....समजावते... मग देतो केस बंद करायची मंजुरी!!

आणि प्रतिमा बद्दल ही पोलीस सांगतात की त्या गुंडांचा चोरीचा प्रयत्न होता ....अँड It was believed....case closed🤪

Thanks @Vanni and Arpi.

Me visrun gele hote.😊

Edited by NerdyMukta - 3 days ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Saglech kase bara corrupt ahet hya serial madhe?smiley36smiley36smiley36 it's very funnysmiley36 mahaepisode cha promo bahutk mon/Tue la telecast hoil.

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode makes excited for tomorrow's episode 👍

Felt 'chocolate vadi' साठी घरभर नाचणं sajun la तितकं shobhla नाही!! But that connection with Pratima is 👌👌. Hya aadhi hi बऱ्याचदा वाटलं तसेच....ह्या वेळेस ही वाटलं....एरवी सगळ्या गोष्टी अर्जुन सोबत शेअर करणारी सायली...फक्त तिला ऐकू येणाऱ्या avajanbaddal ....काहीच, कधीच का सांगत नाही??

प्रतिमा रविराज....चे सुर पुन्हा जुळताना...बघणं....छान वाटतं!!

पण मधुभाऊंच्या जावयाची जादू...काय असेल बरं?? त्या सोन्याच्या tukdyacha असा काय उपयोग करणार आहेत adv. Arjun??

Next track konta asel??

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes,Nice epi today

I hope gold piece helps progress in the case

n that corrupt hawaldar should be exposed too

next track might be diwali

since dussehra wasnt celebrated

RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice episode today, I felt that child like innocence in their running around for chocolate vadi. It's what the show is all about pakdam pakdai isn't it. We are trying to catch hold of one thread and they introduce new thread Moreover now that the evidence is burnt and that piece of gold is there how Arjun is going to use it 🤔. I am curious to know that
RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Today's episode makes excited for tomorrow's episode 👍

Felt 'chocolate vadi' साठी घरभर नाचणं sajun la तितकं shobhla नाही!! But that connection with Pratima is 👌👌. Hya aadhi hi बऱ्याचदा वाटलं तसेच....ह्या वेळेस ही वाटलं....एरवी सगळ्या गोष्टी अर्जुन सोबत शेअर करणारी सायली...फक्त तिला ऐकू येणाऱ्या avajanbaddal ....काहीच, कधीच का सांगत नाही??

प्रतिमा रविराज....चे सुर पुन्हा जुळताना...बघणं....छान वाटतं!!

पण मधुभाऊंच्या जावयाची जादू...काय असेल बरं?? त्या सोन्याच्या tukdyacha असा काय उपयोग करणार आहेत adv. Arjun??

Next track konta asel??

Next track they should make Priya runaway and find new villan for the story.

In original Roja show Priya teams with Arjun arch rival JS (I read so on Wikipedia) .

Cannot watch episodes of original as language barrier is there but if this is true then let Priya runaway and find new villan for the story.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

Yes,Nice epi today

I hope gold piece helps progress in the case

n that corrupt hawaldar should be exposed too

next track might be diwali

since dussehra wasnt celebrated

I do not think corrupt cop will be exposed.

I am glad that they kept Arjun’s intelligence intact, he did not disclose about gold piece. This might be the next track now, to rediscover evidences.

Oh yeah diwali will be in all shows of Pravaah and other channels. So in mahaa epsiode, judge is going to Oder demolition. Would be interesting to see, who is going to give a stay and what move Arjun will make.

In the precap he was shocked when judge said show the proof