Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Can't say!! कारण stay tar parat basnar ahe!! So kahitari solid proof Arjun ne सादर केला असणारच!!

रोजा मध्ये ही madhubhau ना bail milate!! So ithe ही मिळेलच...पण कधी, कशी....ते मेकर्स जाणोत!!😇😇

पण फॅन्स cha asa अंत पाहणे आणि amit-jui नी फॅन्स chya आशा जाग्या ठेवण्यासाठी/ उंचावण्यासाठी ....stories takane बरे नव्हे!!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

Just saw one in Jui instagram story. I am not sure if it is dream the ashram is getting demolished.

No way ashram can be demolished. If that happens this means the end of the story.

Makers now cashing on it just to drag it, like someone said it would be dragged for 1.5 week. I would say better than ekta kapoor she will drag one day in show for 3 weeks. So this one is 50% less dragging smiley44smiley39

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

spoiler has it that MB will get bail

but now I cant trust till I see it

baki this fire n all...just a twist

to keep drama till the very moment

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

spoiler has it that MB will get bail

but now I cant trust till I see it

baki this fire n all...just a twist

to keep drama till the very moment

Yes I agree. They are just dragging it but at the end there will be stay. Next week Tuesday ashram will have stay. Madhu bhau bail I will also believe when he is out.

It is so funny that every single person seems to be corrupt and doing whatever villains want be it doctor, judge, the lawyers except Arjun ,policeman, all the cops in the police station, boutique lady. Lucky us until now they spare the God, otherwise would have shown Priya and Sakshi bribing goddess and getting their wish fulfilled.

Edited by md410 - 4 days ago
NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

Yes I agree. They are just dragging it but at the end there will be stay. Next week Tuesday ashram will have stay. Madhu bhau bail I will also believe when he is out.

It is so funny that every single person seems to be corrupt and doing whatever villains want be it doctor, judge, the lawyers except Arjun ,policeman, all the cops in the police station, boutique lady. Lucky us until now they spare the God, otherwise would have shown Priya and Sakshi bribing goddess and getting their wish fulfilled.

Priya did bribe the jogtin and make her say nasty things.

Edited by NerdyMukta - 4 days ago
RN555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Two three episodes spent for sending notice, collecting evidence and then burn the evidence . That is back to square one position. First the makers should decide that they want to show good wins over evil or evil intentions are widely accepted so let them win against good.

About Bribing the God , during Ganapathi visarjan Arjun monologue that whatever tanvi is hiding should be revealed and they are exposed in front of Priya. So even God is not listening to Sajun smiley6The way Priya character is shaped and shown from my perception is the evil one and not once is she caught not once. writers should be applauded or should be blamed . don't know.

About Sajun , their chemistry and romance episodes waiting for them but total disappointment. So enjoying previous episodes only. Let them first decide whether they want to move the story forward or play merry go round again

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Priya did bribe the jogtin and make her say nasty things.

Oh yeah yes. I forgot that. But kalpana at least caught her. So they are trying to bribe god as well but just not working

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

God is like tumcha chalu dya, ajun maza vrat ghetla nahiye koni tr I'm not interferingsmiley14 smiley36smiley36smiley39

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Chhe g...There's only the mahaepisode promo scene!! Ashram demolition not possible!!

आपला अंदाज..... about Pratima visiting Arjun Sayali room....was badly off!!🤷 Priya aat शिरतच नाही!!😬🤪

Mahipat चे हुकूम बजावण्या साठी तो भ्रष्ट हवालदार...चौकीत हजर आहे...!! 🤷🤷 अँड he has managed to destroy the evidences 😬😬 kay he!!

Too slow....🥴🥴

I thought they really wanted to change the story. Like Ashram demolition and CM truth revealed, since Sayali wouldnt want to stay there.

When I saw the story they also showed some demolition in the video, but it looks like Arjun enters right then and stops the demolition.

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 days ago

Wasn't Sayali stabbed at Ganpati visarjan? And then an attempt to stab Pratima was made too. Yet Arjun, the legal eagle hasn't investigated both those incidents and the perpetrators.