Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hetp

Yes.

May be due to accident she is unable to speak.

Let see actual scene madhe kalel.

As far as I remember, post accident scene tiche jevdhe dakhvale ahet, there are no dialogues gievn, just glimpse is shown. My main concern is why she is not going back home if she is in same city. Ka ticha suddha memoey loss ahe or else she has some grudges against her husband.

Also Pre accident scenes flashback madhe sagle dialogues ahet. Post accident just all glimpse of she covering her face.😂

Lahanpanicha aplyala kadhihi thoda tari athavta.. especially who are our parents... how come sayli is unable to recollect anything.. atleast face of her parents😏🤭

As per flashback, sayli evdhi pan lahan navhti. Kalnya itpat tari hoti. Asso.. logic ko maro goli😂

I think she has lost the memory and not able to speak properly.

In original also it was shown that she has lost her memory and finally when she get home nagraj and gang tries to kill her again taking advantage of her memory loss.

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

On set pol khol .. masti.. vlog posted by Asmita.

Masta ahe. Do watch

Video 1

https://youtu.be/MJ3eytCNNLc?si=oB_lFPJMy9OHsRlX

Video 2

https://youtu.be/whY0DHT0s-Q?si=1mOnKrCSpeL3apHA

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

On set pol khol .. masti.. vlog posted by Asmita.

Masta ahe. Do watch

I happened to come across first video but have not seen second one. Now I will watch it.

thank you

You may not remember me but we used to interact in Tula Pahaate Re forum.

I still remember you making a thread for ViSha wedding. It was wonderful show until that point.

Then they just spoiled the show smiley37

Hetp thumbnail

Hospital O -ve saga still continues today too. 😂

Udya yenar Kusum ani Pratima hospital madhe.

Loving Amit's acting in all these episode. Cherry on the cake in todays episode is Jr. and Sr. Scene. Do watch♥️

Baki.. Arjun becoming restless for Sayli's condition.. te ahech.. uff prem😘

Edited by Hetp - 1 years ago
Kaizen1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I felt good and sad both for Arjun today.

Good because he is so much in love. Trying his best to do everything he can.

Sad because he is so helpless. Today full episode he was upset and that scene of blood when he becomes desperate! I am excited to see sayali's reaction when she gets to know all this.

Hetp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaizen1

I felt good and sad both for Arjun today.

Good because he is so much in love. Trying his best to do everything he can.

Sad because he is so helpless. Today full episode he was upset and that scene of blood when he becomes desperate! I am excited to see sayali's reaction when she gets to know all this.

True.

He went to the extent to fold his hand in front of Priya (urf khoti Tanvi) and request/beg her to donate blood to save Sayli's life.

Edited by Hetp - 1 years ago
Hetp thumbnail

Post accident scenes they are shooting.

Sayli la dress dila ahe post accident.. nashib!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyA545DL7yT/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

True.

He went to the extent to fold his hand in front of Priya (urf khoti Tanvi) and request/beg her to donate blood to save Sayli's life.

[/QUOTE

Yess.... Arjun हलतो...जेव्हा चैतन्य म्हणतो की आता अर्जुन cha प्रेमच वाचवेल सायली la!! He then realises that he's indeed in love with Sayali!! Today's episode shows their meeting scenes from the beginning, their contradictory views about marriage, how they got in contract marriage, when he fell for her....!! He smiles, understands that they are meant to be together. His lashing out at Priya is also 👌👌

Must say the hospital scenes, the entire situation is being handled quite well.... showing churning of emotions in the family members.Though,Priya finding luck to bribe a nurse instantly for hiding her blood group lie is quite unbelievable!!

We, of course know that Sayali will be okay very soon....but what will happen next?? Pratima seems to be gone dumb and forgotten her past after that old accident....will they find her now that she's right there??will Arjun confess his Love right away?? What will be Sayali's reaction to that??Arjun will definitely try to hunt for the culprits who stabbed Sayali...what will Mahipat and team do then??

Keep watching TTM and keep putting down your views here !! I'm enjoying both 👍❤️

Edited by Vanni03 - 1 years ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Post accident scenes they are shooting.

Sayli la dress dila ahe post accident.. nashib!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyA545DL7yT/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

असं नाही वाटत मला....बघुया!! ह्या आधीच्या हल्लीच्या stories madhye Sayali is in her old saree look!!

There are so many possibilities being shown by few YT channels....one of them is kalpana finding out the truth of Sayali Arjun contract marriage when is returning from hospital and giving cold shoulder to Sayali while आजी accepts her!! Pratima coming to subhedars...and so on!!

Let's see 👍

Kaizen1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

असं नाही वाटत मला....बघुया!! ह्या आधीच्या हल्लीच्या stories madhye Sayali is in her old saree look!!

There are so many possibilities being shown by few YT channels....one of them is kalpana finding out the truth of Sayali Arjun contract marriage when is returning from hospital and giving cold shoulder to Sayali while आजी accepts her!! Pratima coming to subhedars...and so on!!

Let's see 👍

I hope they don't disclose the contract marriage thing yet. I want to see everybody loving sayali atleast for sometime. Specially the changed feelings of arjun and aaji.

I also enjoyed the minor bashing of asmita by purna aaji. 😂