Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thnx ASF😊

Intense it was, three- four episodes were constantly showing the peak drama, thrill, intensity, pain, despair, remorse, anguish, and much much more. She is the lioness against this roaring Lion. She knew how to show him his face when no one else could.

She had a right to know but again he ran away, as always but he never showed his back after that, he was always there either in hate or love.

Thank you for visiting dear.🤗

These were some of the most intense, electrifying episodes with takkar ki acting from Sanaya and Barun! I still go back to Hotstar to re-watch these episodes from time to time! These days I see many of the tropes like forced marriage and some such other stuff and similar plots used in many new shows too but none of the actors can match up to the superlative acting of Sanaya and Barun which had taken original IPKKND to such dizzying heights and made it an all-time classic and iconic show! In my opinion it’s the superlative acting of these two especially which had enhanced the writing of the creatives too! Otherwise the same writers may write similar plots / even similar lines and same dialogues for many other new shows also but the end result can be disastrous or very mediocre in the absence of the actors of such calibre! That’s why our IPKKND remains a classic and Arshi so iconic till date! It was a pleasure reading your analysis, and your edits and GIFs are a visual treat as always! Looking forward to more of such amazing threads, posts, analyses on our all time favourite IPKKND and ArShi from you and others in the forum in the coming days <3 🤗

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kiss poem is basically a fact of life.👏

We live in fantasy and we love to be in it. If you ask this imaginary world shapes us also to tackle the challenges later, unknowingly.

Just like Khushi said, when we were young, we believe in fantasy and when we grow up we don't.

I simply love the concept of the kiss of love, it feels like a kiss but not necessary full of love but we still crave for it.

Mt favorite kiss

This was the unconditional, full of love, concern, and relief of all barriers. She was his all along and as we discussed earlier, he didn't need any justification or any words of what, who, where, all he cared that he loved her and he loves her.

Edited by Roop_P - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

you did this beautifully. glad i can still read somewhere and watch my favorite series. Barun and Sanaya gave their maximum in this series and thus showed that they can enjoy while filming. your post is wonderful and the edits they posted are great. i also like the story that follows all of this.

Thnx for visting, glad you enjoyed it

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Until Jun, the countdown has begun🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

These were some of the most intense, electrifying episodes with takkar ki acting from Sanaya and Barun! I still go back to Hotstar to re-watch these episodes from time to time! These days I see many of the tropes like forced marriage and some such other stuff and similar plots used in many new shows too but none of the actors can match up to the superlative acting of Sanaya and Barun which had taken original IPKKND to such dizzying heights and made it an all-time classic and iconic show! In my opinion it’s the superlative acting of these two especially which had enhanced the writing of the creatives too! Otherwise the same writers may write similar plots / even similar lines and same dialogues for many other new shows also but the end result can be disastrous or very mediocre in the absence of the actors of such calibre! That’s why our IPKKND remains a classic and Arshi so iconic till date! It was a pleasure reading your analysis, and your edits and GIFs are a visual treat as always! Looking forward to more of such amazing threads, posts, analyses on our all time favourite IPKKND and ArShi from you and others in the forum in the coming days <3 🤗

Absolutely, if Payesh wedding part is not there then a whole lot of fun of IPK won't be in and that brings this intense drama, This was the peak, even later I missed this peak, after kidnapping, the show couldn't give us this peak yet as you mentioned Barun and Sanaya gave us really memorable scenes.

I don't watch anything else on Indian TV, I have my Netflix, Amazon, and many more from to enjoy because IPK was the one and the only one I watched on Indian TV.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Kiss poem is basically a fact of life.👏

We live in fantasy and we love to be in it. If you ask this imaginary world shapes us also to tackle the challenges later, unknowingly.

Just like Khushi said, when we were young, we believe in fantasy and when we grow up we don't.

I simply love the concept of the kiss of love, it feels like a kiss but not necessary full of love but we still crave for it.

Mt favorite kiss

This was the unconditional, full of love, concern, and relief of all barriers. She was his all along and as we discussed earlier, he didn't need any justification or any words of what, who, where, all he cared that he loved her and he loves her.

I think I missed our Hug post to answer

Sorry, I was bust updating my next chapter of the story on wattpad. Roop you should join wattpad,

Thank You for liking the poem and absolutely correct, our childhood goes into these fantasy stories, the prince and the princesses, but when the true reality hits us , we come out of it. I don't know, but I am sure of one thing, our circumstances make us tough.

Love this hug and it was full of love and concern without any question or doubt.

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Until Jun, the countdown has begun🤗

Not only this June, I think even till June 2041 (if I live till then) I won’t be able to get over its magic 🥺

Arshisarunfan thumbnail

Absolutely, if Payesh wedding part is not there then a whole lot of fun of IPK won't be in and that brings this intense drama, This was the peak, even later I missed this peak, after kidnapping, the show couldn't give us this peak yet as you mentioned Barun and Sanaya gave us really memorable scenes.

I don't watch anything else on Indian TV, I have my Netflix, Amazon, and many more from to enjoy because IPK was the one and the only one I watched on Indian TV.

You mentioned Netflix guess what, today I came across a two day old tweet from someone (not a regular fan like us but some other random account) on twitter ~ this is what that account (@canadesigirl) tweeted lol :

“someone start a petition to put iss pyaar ko kya naam doon on Netflix pls 🥺

😩
😩
😩
😩
#ASR #KKG #IPKKND“

10:23 PM · Feb 17, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/canadesigirl/status/1362082658763890689

😄😄 I wish her dream comes true 😍😍

Edited by Arshisarunfan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

You mentioned Netflix guess what, today I came across a two day old tweet from someone (not a regular fan like us but some other random account) on twitter ~ this is what that account (@canadesigirl) tweeted lol :

“someone start a petition to put iss pyaar ko kya naam doon on Netflix pls

#ASR #KKG #IPKKND“

10:23 PM · Feb 17, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/canadesigirl/status/1362082658763890689

😄😄 I wish her dream comes true 😍😍

That would be awesome if that comes true