Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayselaker

#Happy9thAnniversaryofArshiFirstMarriage💥 🔥 ARNAV&KHUSHI (ARSHI)-SANAYA&BARUN (SARUN) is always and forever the best, perfect, magical couple ever in the whole world and we all fans in the whole world want only them to come back together in a new, perfect SARUN show again lasting very long 😍 😍 😍 🔥 🔥 🔥👌 👌 👌

Happy anniversary dear.

This show is still spinning across the globe. no doubt.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayselaker

#Happy9thAnniversaryofArshiFirstMarriage💥 🔥 ARNAV&KHUSHI (ARSHI)-SANAYA&BARUN (SARUN) is always and forever the best, perfect, magical couple ever in the whole world and we all fans in the whole world want only them to come back together in a new, perfect SARUN show again lasting very long 😍 😍 😍 🔥 🔥 🔥👌 👌 👌

Happy anniversary dear.😊

This show is still spinning across the globe. no doubt.

Thnx for visiting and taking the time.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: raven1603

Awesome thread... and totally love the ARSHI collages for Valentine's Day. <3 I'll never get tired of watching IPKKND, especially for ARSHI's hugs. There's always something sizzling and hot whenever Arnav & Khushi came into frame and of course, their love story was just amazing. ARSHI is still my top fave Jodi and all these years, no other Jodi even come close. Same goes for the original IPKKND... not even a copy-paste show of IPKKND could even match up to the original show. Arnav-Khushi was and is still forever the true Jodi of IPKKND... unforgettable and irreplaceable. <3 <3 <3

Good to see you, dear, It's been a while.😊

There is something special in their hugs no doubt,

I watch many things, even the language is not a barrier but IPK still remains my fav.

Thnx for taking the time.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: arezoo.sabti

Why this show becomes more beautiful every year than the previous year

Many series are made and broadcast and are forgotten the moment they end

But Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon finding new fans every day

Yes, I know this is out of the topic, but I want to express my love for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

This series has truly magical scenes

At first glance, it seems very simple that they were made, but in fact, behind them is a unique talent has been worked

Scene writing

Directing the scene

And most importantly, the performance of these scenes

Shouldn't we call Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon magical?

Beautiful Pink Q

why?

no one can answer easily.

As you said many and much more were involved in this show to make it hit across the globe.

This was magic and the spell is still powerful as day one.

Thnx dear for your beautiful words.❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: renee.bee

Beautiful.

Arnav Khushi's emotions were mostly portrayed through their eyes and actions not words are so beautifully described in the hugs part.

The kiss part was a beautiful poem.

As always Faiqa weaves magic with her words and I am found wanting for words to describe her writing 🤗

Thnx renee, 😊

for stopping by. Happy to see you all enjoying it. I am humbled. 🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This is ASR who could kill by his simply looks and his dreadful action on this night, Ah!

RES

P.S.I am so happy that you started the story about this night too and madam, when are you posting the next part. dying to read his chat with his daughter. I visit wattpad everyday.

The next Part of Night 2 Remember is up on Wattpad , happy reading

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I mentioned before, your edits are awesome, love the layering and the filters.👏

TFS

Thank you 😊

The next Part of Night 2 Remember is up on Wattpad , happy reading

Thank you, I will come here later

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

you did this beautifully. glad i can still read somewhere and watch my favorite series. Barun and Sanaya gave their maximum in this series and thus showed that they can enjoy while filming. your post is wonderful and the edits they posted are great. i also like the story that follows all of this.

Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

We love the show dear so why not, I started my decade of love posts here so let's celebrate as this show is still on across the globe.😊

Yes exactly 👍🏼