Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 3 years ago

nothing beats their honeymoon dance the possessiveness, the silent yearning, the passion screaming, the lost in their own world but not sure how to move ahead!!! gOD nothing beats it

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

nothing beats their honeymoon dance the possessiveness, the silent yearning, the passion screaming, the lost in their own world but not sure how to move ahead!!! gOD nothing beats it

I dunno whatson his mind , but I felt tht he is trying to convey that no matter what the truth is, khushi belongs to him .

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I hope you didn't forget to explore this. I think ppl forgot your original name

ArshiHamesha. I love your old edits

You owe me this, no rush though🤗

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

His motivations were not clear to me...was he trying to punish khushi ?. Was he trying to keep shyam away from khushi so that he goes bk to anjali ? Why 6 months marriage ? Logic says that if khushi was after money , she would be happy with her marriage to asr. What exactly did he think of khushi ?that she had an affair with shyam , n both will try to harm anjali and he can keep an eye on khushi by marrying her ?

This was his impulsive decision in anger and pain, feeling betrayed as well as thinking of Shyam acting the very same way as his dad and Khushi as that woman who was attached to his father.

But later in due time he started regretting all what he did to Khushi and started feeling for her seeing her getting beaten up by all.

His thoughts were and his words to Shyam were clear that I am giving you one chance to live happily with sis and her child. Binding Khushi with him he closed all the ways of Shyam to be with Khushi and vice versa,

At that moment this was the only thought.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 2 years ago

I watched the entire sequence of Payesh wedding again

Someone shared with me the videos where editors have joined all the videos of payesh wedding until their forced one by removing all the nonsense of Shyam.

I so enjoyed it.

Iconic.

Your dupatta post instigated this

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Someone shared with me the videos where editors have joined all the videos of payesh wedding until their forced one by removing all the nonsense of Shyam.

I so enjoyed it.

Iconic.

Oh, this is intense.

Nice one Crystal👏

Do you mind sharing with me the link to those videos.?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I so enjoyed it.

Iconic.

Loving instigating such matters. Lovely edit 👏

Wow, someone took the time to do that. Nice one. I can imagine the fun of watching Arshi scenes.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

This was his impulsive decision in anger and pain, feeling betrayed as well as thinking of Shyam acting the very same way as his dad and Khushi as that woman who was attached to his father.

But later in due time he started regretting all that he did to Khushi and started feeling for her seeing her getting beaten up by all.

His thoughts were and his words to Shyam were clear that I am giving you one chance to live happily with sis and her child. Binding Khushi with him he closed all the ways of Shyam to be with Khushi and vice versa,

At that moment this was the only thought.

That was the one thought that worked for him and he was right in many ways yet he was way too wrong as well. What he did to Khushi was unforgivable, that poor soul went through hell by all means and at the top, she had no idea why? He never told her either.

It is true that in anger his mind always worked in an irrational way, or you can say that he never wanted to lose his love, though his love was betraying him. That was one thing visible to him but his heart wasn't accepting that and his mind wanted to keep her with him as a punishment.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

You owe me this, no rush though🤗

Give me some time I will get back to u

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I dunno whatson his mind , but I felt tht he is trying to convey that no matter what the truth is, khushi belongs to him .

Pretty much YES