Users

Frequent Posters

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I hope you didn't forget to explore this. I think ppl forgot your original name

ArshiHamesha. I love your old edits

Her old analysis with symbolism and number coding are the most interesting ones I must say.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Her old analysis with symbolism and number coding are the most interesting ones I must say.

Priya I still have those on my blog and FB.

you can read whenever you want

pmohan89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thank You, send me the link plz

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arshi Analyzers

please this is such a beautiful thread. ahhh the feels fadq padta hai gave me!!!

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Yes, but not all of those analysis have the same layout as the original ones.

Or am I missing something?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Yes, but not all of those analysis have the same layout as the original ones.

Or am I missing something?

Check your email

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Mysticaldivine

Do bring these memories back as Roop asked.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

The most courageous wife ever who went through hell that night and still has courage to ask him him

Why did you do that?

I always wonder, what if he would have told her the reason then? But then their love couldn't flourish on the grounds of unbeatable trust. The trust that was shaken at this moment but later he didn't even need to ask or question of what, when , why and all he knew he loved her and he does and he an't deny that.

Thank you for bringing back so many memories.😊

Their first marriage was a unique one , although he blackmailed her but this one event..and lots and lots of them were pre-destined , to save khushi from shyam and protect her... As if it was God's will ..nothing and nobody could protect her from shayam except arnav..the person who tried to kill anjali and kidnap arnav, he could have gone to any lengths to get khushi...arnav became a shield for her ....pyar toh dono ko pehle se tha😆

AdiGallia thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Their first marriage was a unique one , although he blackmailed her but this one event..and lots and lots of them were pre-destined , to save khushi from shyam and protect her... As if it was God's will ..nothing and nobody could protect her from shayam except arnav..the person who tried to kill anjali and kidnap arnav, he could have gone to any lengths to get khushi...arnav became a shield for her ....pyar toh dono ko pehle se tha😆

No doubt, Arnav did save Khushi by saving Anjali too and her child but his motive was to linger on Shyam to bring his true face in front of Anjali which Khushi did eventually.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

No doubt, Arnav did save Khushi by saving Anjali too and her child but his motive was to linger on Shyam to bring his true face in front of Anjali which Khushi did eventually.

His motivations were not clear to me...was he trying to punish khushi ?. Was he trying to keep shyam away from khushi so that he goes bk to anjali ? Why 6 months marriage ? Logic says that if khushi was after money , she would be happy with her marriage to asr. What exactly did he think of khushi ?that she had an affair with shyam , n both will try to harm anjali and he can keep an eye on khushi by marrying her ?

the marriage sequence is def one of the best ..such beautiful scenes ,powerful acting, soulful bg music , and what screenplay!I was cheering for both of them as they walked in with those garlands And arnav saying that dialogue "khushi ke aas paas bhi phatakne ki koshish na karna " . He did put a brake on shyams motives unknowingly ..it wasn't easy for shyam to lay his hands on arnavs wife..in this time period they didn't show scenes which created more mu , tg for that. Those creepy scenes were unbearable . N then I was glad to see my babies married 😎

their honeymoon dance was a treat..for a second I thought he is dancing with her so passionately bec he is marking his territory ..

While rewatching it yest and approaching the end of this , I feel he was too confused ..he couldn't verbalize the reason to khushi bec in his mind he was right..why ask khushi when he made up his mind ? ..he couldn't negate what he saw and what he heard.. at the same time , what he saw , what he felt , what he believed , what he heard , what he experienced , everything about khushi , couldn't be negated either..howcome inspite of so much hate , she cares so much for him ? Why did he always felt that love and connection? How does he still feels attracted to her? .all this was puzzling to him..there was no specific reason to his overreaction..he was like that , I take it as a gospel..just if they could tone down the manhandling , it would be so calming to watch.. the times when he went crazy pushing and pulling her.. 😆 the poor girl had to endure so much for no fault of hers..

Their love story was all about learning to embrace each other with all the odds against them..khushi still loved him and arnav still loved her ❤

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago