Frequent Posters

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Among all of her wedding attires, I love Payesh one, she looks stunning

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

That was rightly put together, he became a wall for his loved ones.Right now he was for his sister but in reality it was for Khushi too, but he isn't thinking right

He registered only one side of the picture but in due time he will be able to see and feel the other side too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Khushi and her character is the most attractive women's character in my eyes. Full of flaws, just like ASR. She wasn't the type you easily fall in but the traits of her character make you bow down to her.

Her traits and her honesty to its nature make me fall for her, she is one of a kind and being a woman she stands out, just like the rare act of La made her huge in our eyes. I am saying RARE, as woman's nature goes opposite/ most of the time.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Among all of her wedding attires, I love Payesh one, she looks stunning

Totally agree

Nickysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is so awesome and beautiful thread. How did I miss it. I am really thankful u made so much efforts and made this❤️❤️

Love u dear . It's been long I visited back. India forum is my first home from where I started writing. Now I really wanted to stay connected. But there are many changes happened here. I am still trying to rediscover and thinking how to use it. Will u guide me?

Nickysweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Index

Thread 1... Episodes 1-20

Thread 2...Episodes 21-169

Thread 3... Episodes 170-299

Thread 4... Episodes 301-398

Teri Meri

Gyration of emotions

arnav wake up dammit and khushi hearing his heartbeat..oh god this made me so emotional. I miss my arshi sooo much ❤️
Nickysweet thumbnail

Love tou dear ❤️ thank u so much for your wonderful threads. You are my fav 😘 editor and the way u explain I totally loved it

My arshi😭😭😭😭😭

Nickysweet thumbnail

Can we talk here?

Will u teach me how to use india forum like in other sites we have followers options, how do readers knows about our updates.

I remember it has buddy list option. But I totally forgot how to use it

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Her traits and her honesty to its nature make me fall for her, she is one of a kind and being a woman she stands out, just like the rare act of La made her huge in our eyes. I am saying RARE, as woman's nature goes opposite/ most of the time.

lol, I know the compatibility sometimes takes over, but rare it is as it could be in Khushi and La's character. I love how did they show La. She didn't want to create a fuss and accept the inevitable.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickysweet

This is so awesome and beautiful thread. How did I miss it. I am really thankful u made so much efforts and made this❤️❤️

Love u dear . It's been long I visited back. India forum is my first home from where I started writing. Now I really wanted to stay connected. But there are many changes happened here. I am still trying to rediscover and thinking how to use it. Will u guide me?

hey Nicky, good to see you here dear.

I am happy you enjoyed it.

Sure dear what do u want to know?