Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Sanaya is a sheer beauty

and She looks even prettier while crying.

She is flawless and her Khushi's look at Payesh wedding and Holi are some of my fav

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

I so love the comments and analysis of all here on this thread.

Nainital is one of my favorite. My hindi is not strong but with subtitles, i can understand.

Can you tell me where can i see with subtitles?

hey dear I am not sure where you can see with subtitles.

Hotstar is one place where you can see all the epis

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

This is what we call ASR/ angry, hurt, quite

having all the storms in his heart.

yes storms in his heart...since the age of 14

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

hey dear I am not sure where you can see with subtitles.

Hotstar is one place where you can see all the epis

But it doesn't have Subtitles.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

But it doesn't have Subtitles.

I am not sure how to help you in such a matter, but I will def ask around.

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

I am not sure how to help you in such a matter, but I will def ask around.

Thank You🤗

If you ask me, it is not a cup of tea

NOPE

A free spirit person, who is calm, no such person she can tolerate no matter what. A person who barks, gets angry for every single thing, so complex, it is a challenge and some out there are in such situations. I have a regard for them. I know some, I have seen some, they manage everyone and husband also.

The new generation[ majority] has lost PATIENCE, RESPECT, REGARDS, SACRIFICES for relations, for relationships. They think they are entitled to everything and others supposed to abide by it.

Love and honeymoon period don't remain forever. It is a package around many things. You must accept that you can't change him overnight. Positivity in behaviors and thinking is a must. Instead of lying and manipulating try to be straightforward and simple in your convo. You must have ALONE time. Oh, god yes. Avoid blame game, it is futile. Be honest. It is not ASR who will sit and think through it and come back and save ya...😆

Nice discussion 😊

It is definitely not easy, and at the top when family is also included with it. A girl has to go through a strong challenge every second of her life. It batters her down though and in the past girls usually took it humbly and the whole life went silently. Tough love I must say and kids were the only ray of shine in between all of this. I can't say much but have seen some but never got involved such convo so not an expert I am.

but this is for sure, honeymoon period goes away in a blink of an eye, I witnessed that with my hubby,🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Nice discussion 😊

It is definitely not easy, and at the top when family is also included with it. A girl has to go through a strong challenge every second of her life. It batters her down though and in the past girls usually took it humbly and the whole life went silently. Tough love I must say and kids were the only ray of shine in between all of this. I can't say much but have seen some but never got involved such convo so not an expert I am.

but this is for sure, honeymoon period goes away in a blink of an eye, I witnessed that with my hubby,🤣

😆 I think everyone witnessed it when the blooming marriage period is over. Many are still facing it especially in our culture, back in India, or def in south Asian countries. But I actually have seen here in States non-Asian families also. This is something we all need to be a bit broad-minded here, without being biased. Not everything is perfect in everyone just because they don't belong to our culture or something like that.

It is a NATURE of a human and either man or a woman both having dominant nature can ruin the relationship. It is always one sacrifice to keep it running is not good in my eyes but that is what happens in most of cases.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You said it so beautifully here P,

he lost everything, his control was slipping, but he was on his feet like a wall to protect everyone he loved

That was rightly put together, he became a wall for his loved ones.Right now he was for his sister but in reality it was for Khushi too, but he isn't thinking right

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Angry and filled with fire Khushi is the best, she is not afraid of ASR or anyone.

Khushi and her character is the most attractive women's character in my eyes. Full of flaws, just like ASR. She wasn't the type you easily fall in but the traits of her character make you bow down to her.