Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pmohan89

First my apology, I came after weeks. I think, IF is eroding from my brain. Not the same feeling I have the way I used to have before.

It was a blazing moment

I know IF is not the same but I do make threads so it can keep running, even after days some of you come and visit, so don't stop

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

on Page 7

Why?

Why did you do it Arnavji?

She was never afraid of him asking such question but when he got up without answering her.

Oh that Khushi is my fav one. Man she got some courage and spunk. She rolled him, pinned him with her questions. Love her so much.

I miss them dammit.

Angry and filled with fire Khushi is the best, she is not afraid of ASR or anyone.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: gursikh_simran

❤️❤️ nostalgia has set in.

Each & every pic has a deep sense of connect with us. Can't choose just one scene from these.

Thank you dear for visiting

\I am glad you liked it😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

during forced marriage, Khushi and her tears had me.

I remember somewhere Barun mentioned, three days in a row, it was tough seeing Khushi crying.

Look at her, a doll she is.

yes, Barun said that it was painful watching Sanaya crying and it was not easy doing three days like that.

But outcome was awesome

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

A Beast or a Benefactor

A philanthropist or a foe

A Savior or a rival

who he is?

A man who got nothing but hate in return that night and still was going on to make things right without thinking of himself.

Well,the rest can be left blank then in my eyes.

You said it so beautifully here P,

he lost everything, his control was slipping, but he was on his feet like a wall to protect everyone he loved

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

My Khushi,❤️

I love her, how innocent she is

and this Laad Governor is making her do all this.

She is angel.

Sanaya is the best.

lol, yes, LG is asking to do all sorts of things but at the same time he was her protector during this trip

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

He is 😈

Oh, I never could see my Khushi like this.

He declared here he won't accept her as a wife especially in front of this world and he did the opposite

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I just made it

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Nainital is one heck of time for this eloped couple😆

This dress, added into that feeling itself.

The way she runs to him and he stands there getting mesmerized by her beauty. Mr. Khadoos didn't even let that reign and gives her all those tough dude looks.

She is deadly with" dilli ke chor ajeeb"

Ah, yeap madam one is in front of you. He has stolen your heart, but you are naive and totally unaware of that why did you cry seeing him in La's arms

haha eloped couple

but true

he has seen her crying when he hugged La, but she was not aware of such feekings.

and he took time to make her meet these feelings as always.

that is why he said, zaroori nahin tumhain har baat batayi jaye

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I always wonder how many out there fainted babes over this dude like you and myself actually can like such a person in a real-life?

Totally agree with you Zoya, he was a beast.

If you ask me, it is not a cup of tea

NOPE

A free spirit person, who is calm, no such person she can tolerate no matter what. A person who barks, gets angry for every single thing, so complex, it is a challenge and some out there are in such situations. I have a regard for them. I know some, I have seen some, they manage everyone and husband also.

The new generation[ majority] has lost PATIENCE, RESPECT, REGARDS, SACRIFICES for relations, for relationships. They think they are entitled to everything and others supposed to abide by it.

Love and honeymoon period don't remain forever. It is a package around many things. You must accept that you can't change him overnight. Positivity in behaviors and thinking is a must. Instead of lying and manipulating try to be straightforward and simple in your convo. You must have ALONE time. Oh, god yes. Avoid blame game, it is futile. Be honest. It is not ASR who will sit and think through it and come back and save ya...😆