Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Please make some more edits on ASR

Just give me some time

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh, after the fire that burns and all you have left is the ashes, constantly burning with heat. It is getting cold from outside yet inside is a different story.

He is sitting down after showing Shyam that who is in charge, that now Khushi is his wife, he didn't speak with hi yet but the lethal look he gave him before ascending was more than enough.

Here I will mention the walk inside holding Khushi's hand. Ah, my the most fav scene. He is his true protector, I know you had explained it so well. He was ready to face anything holding her hand and he did. Upcoming time will show how strongly this hand held meant for them. He didn't leave her there alone, he brought her in front of the family. Yes, I was furious at him when he left her there facing teh family alone. But again, his mission was accomplished at that moment.

He wanted Shyam to see that they were married but the time will come later when he won't allow anyone to touch her.

Now this scene in this pic...he knew she will come here in his room. She did and how he reached hearing her saying that she is an orphan again. She didn't accuse him, she just stated the facts but when she asked it is important for her to know why did you do that?

Seriously, his reaction takes my heart away. Look at him, he so wanted to burst,wanted to take out al of his building up frustration, anger but all he did, walked away. He didn't want to hurt her more than he already did. Realization was seeping in.

Beautiful edit with so many contrast meanings.👏

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is gorgeous and your edit makes him look even more

In his anger and in his serious attitude, the bad boy looks even more tempting.

lol

ok joke aside

A man who felt the knock at the door of his heart for the first time, got knocked down by the very same person who he fell for. At least this was his perception but he refused to let that girl even turn him down and leave his door. He grabbed her hand and dragged her in to burn along with him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Oh, after the fire that burns and all you have left is the ashes, constantly burning with heat. It is getting cold from outside yet inside is a different story.

He is sitting down after showing Shyam that who is in charge, that now Khushi is his wife, he didn't speak with him yet but the lethal look he gave him before ascending was more than enough.

HE SHOWED HIM VERY WELL HOW FAR ASR CAN GO TO TAKE SHYM DOWN. HE SURE DID MESS WITH HIM AND HIS SIS

Here I will mention the walk inside holding Khushi's hand. Ah, my the most fav scene. He is his true protector, I know you had explained it so well. He was ready to face anything holding her hand and he did. Upcoming time will show how strongly this hand held meant for them. He didn't leave her there alone, he brought her in front of the family. Yes, I was furious at him when he left her there facing the family alone. But again, his mission was accomplished at that moment.

He wanted Shyam to see that they were married but the time will come later when he won't allow anyone to touch her.

ABSOLUTELY, THAT WAS THE MUST AFTERALL SHYAM SAID, RANI SAHIBA IS THE HURDLE

Now this scene in this pic...he knew she will come here in his room. She did and how he reached hearing her saying that she is an orphan again. She didn't accuse him, she just stated the facts but when she asked it is important for her to know why did you do that?

Seriously, his reaction takes my heart away. Look at him, he so wanted to burst,wanted to take out al of his building up frustration, anger but all he did, walked away. He didn't want to hurt her more than he already did. Realization was seeping in.

Beautiful edit with so many contrast meanings.👏

HE IS VERY MUCH VULNERABLE AT THAT STAGE, HE KILLED HIS LOVE, MADE HIS DI CRY. NANI IS HURT AS THE WHOLE FAMILY WENT THROUGH HELL BUT HIS DECISION WHAT HE TOOK STOOD TALL FOR HIM

THNX DEAR

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

He is gorgeous and your edit makes him look even more

In his anger and in his serious attitude, the bad boy looks even more tempting.

lol

ok joke aside

A man who felt the knock at the door of his heart for the first time got knocked down by the very same person who he fell for. At least this was his perception but he refused to let that girl even turn him down and leave his door. He grabbed her hand and dragged her in to burn along with him.

THANK YOU

AH, THAT WAS THE MOMENT, HE FELL FOR A WRONG PERSON AS HE THOUGHT AND DEF SHE HAD THE SAME THOUGHTS

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

HE IS VERY MUCH VULNERABLE AT THAT STAGE, HE KILLED HIS LOVE, MADE HIS DI CRY. NANI IS HURT AS THE WHOLE FAMILY WENT THROUGH HELL BUT HIS DECISION WHAT HE TOOK STOOD TALL FOR HIM

THNX DEAR

Yes, too much vulnerable like a kid, who wants to destroy, tear apart the whole world just to make things correct, just to gain the control of everything. He doesn't believe in God.

Let's start from the start I so love him when he is emotionless yet so vulnerable and lovable.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Sanaya this is for you ❤️🤗

Presenting you the ruthless one, your fav

I am visiting After weeks, what is this?

are you planning to kill is with this side of ASR

Where is my Khushi?

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

ASR and forced wedding

He is sitting down after showing Shyam that who is in charge, that now Khushi is his wife, he didn't speak with hi yet but the lethal look he gave him before ascending was more than enough.

Here I will mention the walk inside holding Khushi's hand. Ah, my the most fav scene. He is his true protector, I know you had explained it so well. He was ready to face anything holding her hand and he did. Upcoming time will show how strongly this hand held meant for them. He didn't leave her there alone, he brought her in front of the family. Yes, I was furious at him when he left her there facing teh family alone. But again, his mission was accomplished at that moment.

Beautiful edit with so many contrast meanings.smiley32

Wow, Roop

you are too good, after faiqa, I love to read you my love

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Yes, too much vulnerable like a kid, who wants to destroy, tear apart the whole world just to make things correct, just to gain the control of everything. He doesn't believe in God.

Let's start from the start I so love him when he is emotionless yet so vulnerable and lovable.

yes, just small and crisp but start from this khadoos to my bubbly Khushi

I was watching this epi ❤️

cru