Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

She suffers a bouncing between exhilaration, euphoria, increased energy, sleeplessness, loss of appetite, making jalaibis, a racing heart, and accelerated breathing, as well as anxiety, panic, and feelings of despair when their relationship suffers even the smallest setback and when he says

Sorry

all come to love, yes he is hers, she didn't say that yet, but she always has this feeling and she swims in those waves and moves forward, a little tilt, and plants a kiss. It is not a kiss, it is her way of showing him, how much she loves him.

and when that fear oozes out with any word of separation, he protects her, embraces her, and she forgets every despair and pain. His hand soothes her wounded soul just like her smile.

What a beautiful description of our Khushi, she is all that.

Our Arnavji's world number one unique piece.

Roop_P thumbnail

You wrote this OS long back then

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4313068

this whole scene where he stops his car, grabs her hand, she pleas, he drags her upstairs and takes all the steps of marriage just because she believes in it. then ruthless king says,

You are my wife

He went back on his words.

Roop_P thumbnail

I will drag you there soon

Nah, Wattpad is not my thing.

I am ok with your blog.

If you want me, then come on the site I sent you.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful memories 👏

I remember when I saw this scene, I almost cried. No matter what, she didn't deserve this.

He did wrong and he knew it.

Regardless he loved her and then lack of trust or his past shook things up for him. The rooted love later appeared but this moment was heart clenching.😭

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sanaya this is for you ❤️🤗

Presenting you the ruthless one, your fav

ASR is eternal.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: raven1603

Hi Faiqa,

It has been a long while since I checked in here in IF; I have my reason for not frequenting here. But it's good to see you here though; hope all are well with you and your family. Am fine here despite the lockdown and curfew still in place till end of March. I hope to receive notifications of your updates here in IF and will check in to read them; take care of yourself. Regards from sunny Holland 🙂

I come here when I feel like writing as this is my home, but not often anymore.

I am ok, just coping with life and virtually work which is enormous I must say.

We have certain rules here too and how long, not sure.

I don't PM anymore.

I do leave links on twitter and sometimes on FB, follow your own plz.

Regards

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

What a beautiful description of our Khushi, she is all that.

Our Arnavji's world number one unique piece.

Thank Roop for stopping by. 🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

You wrote this OS long back then

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4313068

this whole scene where he stops his car, grabs her hand, she pleas, he drags her upstairs and takes all the steps of marriage just because she believes in it. then the ruthless king says,

You are my wife

He went back on his words.

oh, a chill runs through just thinking about this scene, a true ASR in him did all to make her His. He never realized it why he is doing this but we know why, otherwise he doesn't give a damn about such a girl if she wasn't special to him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Beautiful memories 👏

I remember when I saw this scene, I almost cried. No matter what, she didn't deserve this.

He did wrong and he knew it.

Regardless he loved her and then lack of trust or his past shook things up for him. The rooted love later appeared but this moment was heart clenching.😭

Thnx dear :)

There is no denying this fact what he did was wrong, totally wrong. The heart was bleeding at this one though, he did wrong to a poor soul that night beyond justice.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Oh, he is