Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

I am so late for this celebration

Ah, di

why didn't you PM?

I miss you for such lovely and lively posts.

Thank You❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Image Image

Image Image

Now you are my wife ,

but only for six months.

Then I will free you.

Image Image

I miss my Ruthless ASR 😭

Sanaya and crazy for ASR...oh I didn't know😆

just kidding

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

di say something about this hug and kiss

She suffers a bouncing between exhilaration, euphoria, increased energy, sleeplessness, loss of appetite, making jalaibis, a racing heart, and accelerated breathing, as well as anxiety, panic, and feelings of despair when their relationship suffers even the smallest setback and when he says

Sorry

all come to love, yes he is hers, she didn't say that yet, but she always has this feeling and she swims in those waves and moves forward, a little tilt, and plants a kiss. It is not a kiss, it is her way of showing him, how much she loves him.

and when that fear oozes out with any word of separation, he protects her, embraces her, and she forgets every despair and pain. His hand soothes her wounded soul just like her smile.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Sanaya this is for you ❤️🤗

Presenting you the ruthless one, your fav

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A beautiful hug embraces with love, care, and that hug weaves the souls in a way that is a forever bond. It feel real.

Arshi and their hugs feel REAL. It weaves energy around. A hug of gentle arms gives the space to breathe; then there is the hug of strong arms that tells everything that your are the body, brain and soul. It ensures that the one who embraces you is with you for real.

We humans are born to flow, to feel our love and that around us.And in these Arshi hugs, these moments of togetherness, it feels that they are at the centre of their own divine vortex like a flowing river.

Beautiful post👏

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My fav are these side hugs

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

A beautiful hug embraces with love, care, and that hug weaves the souls in a way that is a forever bond. It feels real.

Arshi and their hugs feel REAL. It weaves energy around. A hug of gentle arms gives the space to breathe; then there is the hug of strong arms that tells everything that your are the body, brain and soul. It ensures that the one who embraces you is with you for real.

We humans are born to flow, to feel our love and that around us.And in these Arshi hugs, these moments of togetherness, it feels that they are at the centre of their own divine vortex like a flowing river.

Beautiful post👏

well said, their hugs feel real and full of love and energy

the last line is so beautiful❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

My fav are these side hugs

Love em.❤️

Rosie_Raven thumbnail

Hi Faiqa,

It has been a long while since I checked in here in IF; I have my reason for not frequenting here. But it's good to see you here though; hope all are well with you and your family. Am fine here despite the lockdown and curfew still in place till end of March. I hope to receive notifications of your updates here in IF and will check in to read them; take care of yourself. Regards from sunny Holland 🙂