Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

No worries,

nah, I will wait for you to post it on a blog and I will read it. I am not joining Wattpad. Do we have to join to read?

I am not sure that you have to join Wattpad to read, I will post these on the private blogs as I always do for the gang. 😆 no worries.

But seriously I don't know these Wattpad issues.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I am not sure that you have to join Wattpad to read, I will post these on the private blogs as I always do for the gang. 😆 no worries.

But seriously I don't know these Wattpad issues.

That is fine, it is always a pleasure to read the whole story at one go

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

That is fine, it is always a pleasure to read the whole story at one go

I will drag you there soon

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

He pulls her in, leaves no room in between, heart rate increases, she is feeling it, he is feeling it, hot and flushed both are. He is hot with red oozing blood from his heart remembering her hugging Shyam, saying those words for his sister. She is flushed seeing him in such a beast form after all that happened in recent days. What happened to that love, that naughtiness, that mischief man. His clenched jaws with baring teeth, constant staring, without shouting, ranting, or making loud voice asks her

" You have to marry me, today and now and for six months only."

She looks at him quizzically, a look of puzzlement, a surprise crosses her face, she stops for a while and peers intently to find something. She pauses with a dry mouth, taken aback a little.

"Marriage? and that for 6 months. What rubbish you are talking about Arnavji? How could you even say such a thing?"

He jerked her a little with gritted teeth.

"Yes or no"

WOW, just wow, you have explained this so beautifully

every expression, every sec of that moment has been captured here

That red, oh, yes, that moment

stamped on his brain...chup gaya hai

she was perplexed, staring at him like who is he? what was that what she was experiencing all these days? Prince or a Satan...

Thank You for such a beauty😊

I am so late for this celebration

Ah, di

why didn't you PM?

Edited by Hope_Life - 3 years ago

Image Image

Image Image

Now you are my wife ,

but only for six months.

Then I will free you.

Image Image

I miss my Ruthless ASR 😭

di say something about this hug and kiss

My most fav

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is absolutely fabulous thread. 👏

So many memories have crossed my mind instantly.

I will take it slow.

Let's start with hugs.

You have captured so many beautiful hugs and put them together according to emotions. Hospital hug was not intentional but the most significant. After the Nainital trip, there was an unseen pull and he was feeling it strongly. She was just getting used to him and after seeing his protective side towards her she could see him from a different angle and later she hugged him to soothe his pain. That was all she could do knowing that this one thing always put her pain at rest. His arms. She craved and needed him at the moment after knowing Shyam's true face and he was there.

yes, the pull was getting stronger after this trip and then we had diwali and in between all those moments when he couldn't stop himself from touching her, being near her, until bam...

Fadak padta hai.

Well said the most iconic part of IPK. The one which has shown us the true story of ipk without trp😒.

The story is so gripping in that period that you want to see it over and over and never get tired of it.

Nafrat paas ane na de, mohabbat doo jane na de. A war of ego, a war of raging feelings, dangerous ones that could tear you apart and at the same time melt you like no one.

My fav

Kidnapping phase has given us the most romantic sequence. The hut scene, the sizzling one I have ever seen on tv screen. Then heartbeats, ek ho jati hain to telepathy, hamesha. What a moving story we had and why we are still here, this is the proof.

Lovely poem for hugs and beautiful write-ups as always.😊

I will be back for the Kiss.

Thanks Roop, I somehow skipped it and didn't realize.

Lovely summary up there

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

No worries,

nah, I will wait for you to post it on a blog and I will read it. I am not joining Wattpad. Do we have to join to read?

I posted it and emailed you the link