Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

once again thank you Faiqa for taking time n making beautiful posts n edits.I am always looking forward to read ur write-ups..loved the hug poem,it's so heart touching..arshi forced marriage track was one of the most passionate n intense one.all the scenes revived before my eyes again.. uff that terrace drama😔 Why didn't Arnav at least ASK khushi about whatever he saw on the terrace! Ek baar, just once he could've tried talking to her! That poor soul had to go through SO much!!and so do he😭😭

I can hear it without sound😆

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: nnks

once again thank you Faiqa for taking time n making beautiful posts n edits.I am always looking forward to read ur write-ups..loved the hug poem,it's so heart touching..arshi forced marriage track was one of the most passionate n intense one.all the scenes revived before my eyes again.. uff that terrace drama😔 Why didn't Arnav at least ASK khushi about whatever he saw on the terrace! Ek baar, just once he could've tried talking to her! That poor soul had to go through SO much!!and so do he😭😭

Hey how are you niyati. After long you come here.

I'm write something check that

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155915763

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This hug of Arnav n khushi's was so so passionate n my most fav ...I still cant get enough of it ...Khushi's run n Arnav's hold, it was just perfect👌❤ The angst,the yearning ,the circle of love they served,no one can ever❤

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Not only this June, I think even till June 2041 (if I live till then) I won’t be able to get over its magic 🥺

lol, I didn't mean that way, I was mentioning the celebration of this decade...

Absolutely, The magic of IPK is not easy to poof away

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

You mentioned Netflix guess what, today I came across a two day old tweet from someone (not a regular fan like us but some other random account) on twitter ~ this is what that account (@canadesigirl) tweeted lol :

“someone start a petition to put iss pyaar ko kya naam doon on Netflix pls

#ASR #KKG #IPKKND“

10:23 PM · Feb 17, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://mobile.twitter.com/canadesigirl/status/1362082658763890689

😄😄 I wish her dream comes true 😍😍

I think it has been said many times and it makes sense too but SP won't let its money-making machine set free easily...

I wish they can though.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This is ASR who could kill by his simply looks and his dreadful action on this night, Ah!

P.S.I am so happy that you started the story about this night too and madam, when are you posting the next part. dying to read his chat with his daughter. I visit wattpad everyday.

UNRES

Sorry for this late answer.

What a night, what a mess I must say.

INDEED.😭

But at the same time, you feel a thrill along with that intense music, his pulling her into him, commanding him to marry him for six months. Oh, He knew she will rip him apart for this term and she did,

Nahin, har giz nahin 👏

OH, SHE IS LIONESS, CASTING HER FULL RIGHTS

NOW TELL ME WHY TH HECK YOU DID ALL OF THIS

and what he did, he blackmailed her💔 Payal's wedding, the weak point, her marriage broke once and now again. How could she let that happen. She sacrificed herself, her honor, her respect, her ego, everything. She pleaded, she roared, but she couldn't stand in front the weakness of the moment.

But he didn't finish yet. He dragged her, he filled her forehead and chained her with nuptial chain. But why? Why on earth this was important to him? Because it was important to her.

THIS WAS THE QUESTION WHICH I RAISED IN MY STORY, WHY THE HECK YOU MARRY ME WHEN YOU COULD HAVE TAKEN MANY ROUTS, MR.SMARTY PANTS AND THEN YOU KEPT SAYING I WASN'T IN LOVE WHEN I MARRIED HER...bU** Sh**

THAT WAS THE FLAW IN WRITING WHEN IT WAS IN HANDS OF DIFFERENT WRITERS AND THE WHOLE MESS UP BECAME MESH UP

HE MARRIED HER ACC TO HER...BECAUSE ALL OS THIS MATTERS TO YOU...THEN WHY THE HECK YOU CARE WHEN SHE IS A TWO TIMER IN YOUR HEAD.

Did she take out ever after this marriage. Not even once, even during 2nd marriage she had it on.

He couldn't take his eyes off seeing her in bridal attire, but seeing Shyam in their room, he took out his frustration on her, threw her out and neither she slept nor he did. How could he sleep on that bed when she was on the floor. The very same way, he was in the rain because she stood in the rain all this time.

FOR HER THIS WAS IT...

THIS ALSO BROUGHT MORE MISERY FOR HIM WHEN SHE TAKES BRIDAL ATTIRE FROM ANJALI, CRESSES IT, HER TEARS FLOW DOWN AND HE WATCHED HER HOW SACRED IT IS FOR HER. STILL AFTER ALL OF THIS WHAT HAPPENED.

Awesome post and totally agree, this marriage was bang on as compared to the second one.

THANKS DEAR

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

ImageImage

ImageImage

AWE, THNX NIYATI DEAR, AS I ALWAYS LOVE YOUR CREATIONS.❤️

WE ALL CAN HEAR THEM, AND TO BE HONEST IN THE SHOW, THEIR EYES SPOKE MORE THAN ANYTHING.

SHE WAS CHATTY

HE WAS QUIET

BUT MAN, WHENEVER HE SPOKE HE FLUNG FIRE AT HER

THIS MOMENT WAS LIKE THAT AND THIS TIME HE BURNED HER ALONG WITH HIM.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This hug of Arnav n khushi's was so so passionate n my most fav ...I still cant get enough of it ...Khushi's run n Arnav's hold, it was just perfect👌❤ The angst,the yearning ,the circle of love they served,no one can ever❤

THANKS YOU DEAR :)

YES IN PINK, ALL WASHED AWAY AND THE ONLY THING LEFT YEARNING TO BE WITH EACH OTHER

I LOVE THE COLORING.

SORRY FOR ANSWERING CAPS, I HURT MY HAND THAT IS WHY.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He pulls her in, leaves no room in between, heart rate increases, she is feeling it, he is feeling it, hot an flushed both are. He is with hot with red oozing blood from heart remembering her hugging Shyam, saying those words for his sister. She is flushed seeing him in such a beast form after all what happened in recent days. What happened to that love, that naughtiness, that mischief man. His clenched jaws with baring teeth, constant staring, without shouting, ranting, or making loud voice asks her

" You have to marry me, today and now and for six months only."

She looks at him quizzically , a look of puzzlement, a surprise crosses her face, she stops for a while and peers intently to find something. She pauses with a dry mouth, taken aback a little.

"Marriage? and that for 6 months. What rubbish you are talking about Arnavji? How could you even say such thing?"

He jerked her a little with gritted teeth.

"Yes or no"

Edited by AdiGallia - 3 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I think I missed our Hug post to answer

Sorry, I was bust updating my next chapter of the story on wattpad. Roop you should join wattpad,

Thank You for liking the poem and absolutely correct, our childhood goes into these fantasy stories, the prince and the princesses, but when the true reality hits us , we come out of it. I don't know, but I am sure of one thing, our circumstances make us tough.

Love this hug and it was full of love and concern without any question or doubt.

No worries,

nah, I will wait for you to post it on a blog and I will read it. I am not joining Wattpad. Do we have to join to read?