Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Prologue

"He left me, maasi. Just like my mom he also left me." Prachi said while holding her two kids.

"No Prachi. I can understand your pain but don't say that Pragya didi left you. She loves you." disha said but Prachi got angry and left from their with her.

Disha saw it helplessly as history just repeated and how abhigya got separated Prachi also got separated from her husband but the difference is her husband left her for someone else.

"It's all because of you, Gauri." disha scolded her in hatred while gauri looks at her in guilt as she remembers the day when Pragya left them for her and omkara.

"Don't shout at her, didi. You know that she is innocent too." omkara said while disha just felt from there in anger.

"She is right. It's all because of me." Gauri said in guilt when someone entered the place.

"It's not, gauri and now I will make everything alright." rikara are shocked to see her and gets happy.

"Pragya Didi?" both said in happiness while Pragya kissed their forehead.

"Now say the name of the guy who played with my daughter." Pragya said in anger.

"Prachi don't deserve him. We will take good care of her." Omkara said and calmly started leaving when gauri hold him and said, "She deserves to know the entire truth."

Omkara hesitate because he saw Pragya is holding a gun and many bodyguards are standing with her. She looks dangerous and may harm Prachi's husband and his family.

"If you say or not I am going to find out everything." and they realize it's best to tell the truth.

"Prachi's husband, Ranbir kholi left her and marrying Rhea." Gauri said while Omkara whispered slowly, "Rhea mehra." hearing mehra Pragya remember her past and got angry.

Shahana's baby shower function and nandhini mehra went to bless her when her mother in law stopped Nandhini.

"You don't have kids. You are a burden which may harm her." aliya said when Abhi and purab got irritated.

"Shut up, aliya." purab said and encouraged nandhini to bless shahana while Abhi regrets getting aliya married to purab and spoiling his life. Because he knows disha will treat nandhini like how aliya treats her.

"Bhai, after my parent's death you asked me and Nandhini to move in with you and we kept quiet even after getting humiliated by aliya all these years for you but not anymore. We are moving out." Manik said while Abhi didn't say anything as he knows manan needs some peace of mind but he also knows nandhini will never leave because she brought up rhea as her child and Aryan, ranbir are like her kids.

"We will leave after ranbir's marriage." nandhini said slowly because she knows she needs to move on.

After few days,

Ranbir and Rhea are walking around the fire when someone enters and shoots his gun getting everyone's attention.

"He is married." the man said.

"Who are you?" Aliya asked in irritation seeing her plan of getting rhea and ranbir married going in vain.

"Shivaay Singh oberoi, Prachi oberoi's father." shivaay said angrily

"Who is Prachi?" aliya asked

"My wife." ranbir said shocking everyone while he slowly continue, "And also mother of my kids."

And everyone stood like a lightening hits their head.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail

Where was Pragya? Now she is back and out to get revenge for her daughter.

coderlady thumbnail

Just because she doesn't have a child, people view her as a bad omen?

coderlady thumbnail

Ranbir accepted he was married and has kids. How did Aliya not know this?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just like my mom means did pragya leave prachi?surprised to see rikara.why did disha say that because of gauri all this happened?what happened actually?pragya with a gun and many bodyguards is shocking.is she a mafia or a business woman?why did ranbir leave prachi to marry rhea?did aliya play any game?aliya insulting nandini was sad.shahana as pregnant was unexpected. Is manik abhi's cousin brother?shivay stopping ranbir rhea wedding was superb.shocking that shivay is prachi's father.then what about abhi?I am surprised that prachi already has 2 kids.then why did ranbir leave her?

Originally posted by: Kavithawrites

Prologue

"He left me, maasi. Just like my mom he also left me." Prachi said while holding her two kids.

"No Prachi. I can understand your pain but don't say that Pragya didi left you. She loves you." disha said but Prachi got angry and left from their with her.

Disha saw it helplessly as history just repeated and how abhigya got separated Prachi also got separated from her husband but the difference is her husband left her for someone else.

"It's all because of you, Gauri." disha scolded her in hatred while gauri looks at her in guilt as she remembers the day when Pragya left them for her and omkara.

"Don't shout at her, didi. You know that she is innocent too." omkara said while disha just felt from there in anger.

"She is right. It's all because of me." Gauri said in guilt when someone entered the place.

"It's not, gauri and now I will make everything alright." rikara are shocked to see her and gets happy.

"Pragya Didi?" both said in happiness while Pragya kissed their forehead.

"Now say the name of the guy who played with my daughter." Pragya said in anger.

"Prachi don't deserve him. We will take good care of her." Omkara said and calmly started leaving when gauri hold him and said, "She deserves to know the entire truth."

Omkara hesitate because he saw Pragya is holding a gun and many bodyguards are standing with her. She looks dangerous and may harm Prachi's husband and his family.

"If you say or not I am going to find out everything." and they realize it's best to tell the truth.

"Prachi's husband, Ranbir kholi left her and marrying Rhea." Gauri said while Omkara whispered slowly, "Rhea mehra." hearing mehra Pragya remember her past and got angry.

Shahana's baby shower function and nandhini mehra went to bless her when her mother in law stopped Nandhini.

"You don't have kids. You are a burden which may harm her." aliya said when Abhi and purab got irritated.

"Shut up, aliya." purab said and encouraged nandhini to bless shahana while Abhi regrets getting aliya married to purab and spoiling his life. Because he knows disha will treat nandhini like how aliya treats her.

"Bhai, after my parent's death you asked me and Nandhini to move in with you and we kept quiet even after getting humiliated by aliya all these years for you but not anymore. We are moving out." Manik said while Abhi didn't say anything as he knows manan needs some peace of mind but he also knows nandhini will never leave because she brought up rhea as her child and Aryan, ranbir are like her kids.

"We will leave after ranbir's marriage." nandhini said slowly because she knows she needs to move on.

After few days,

Ranbir and Rhea are walking around the fire when someone enters and shoots his gun getting everyone's attention.

"He is married." the man said.

"Who are you?" Aliya asked in irritation seeing her plan of getting rhea and ranbir married going in vain.

"Shivaay Singh oberoi, Prachi oberoi's father." shivaay said angrily

"Who is Prachi?" aliya asked

"My wife." ranbir said shocking everyone while he slowly continue, "And also mother of my kids."

And everyone stood like a lightening hits their head.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Interesting start dear Kavita

Amazing update

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Kavithawrites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part 01

"You are married?" Rhea asked in anger and pain.

"Yes but she don't matter anymore." ranbir said and receive a slap from rhea and Abhi pushed him in anger.

"I don't snatch another girl's man." Rhea shouted in anger.

"And I don't want two kids to suffer without a father." Abhi said in anger when they heard a laughing sound and turned to see shivaay laughing.

"You ditched two of your daughters and now talking like a nice person." Abhi drowns in guilt remembering the past but realized how shivaay knows about it.

"How do you know about it?" Abhi asked in confusion.

"Do you don't deny ditching them?" shivaay asked in a sarcastic way and Abhi was about to defend himself when shivaay introduces someone.

"Everyone meet The new owner of this mehra mansion, Pragya Singh Oberoi." and Pragya entered in full attitude that half of the people failed to recognize her while the younger generation looks confused as they don't know her.

"Prague Singh Oberoi? She is Pragya abhishek prem mehra." Abhi said while Pragya slapped him.

"I am not your wife anymore so don't even say that I am a mehra." Pragya said while Abhi saw mangalsutra in her neck and realized Pragya got married and is now an oberoi.

"Dad she was your wife then?" rhea asked him and turn towards Pragya in shock, "Mumma?"

"Yes baby. I am your mother. I thought you are a spoiled brat like your aunt but my love for you increase when you slapped him for trying to marry you even though he is married." Pragya said while rhea hugged Pragya still in disbelief as she don't know if everything is dream or real.

"I love you, mumma. I was waiting for you all these years. I can't believe you are actual here. I love you Mumma. Please don't leave again." Rhea said while Pragya promised her she will never leave again.

"Mumma, you know him? You know Prachi?" rhea asked.

"Prachi is also my daughter." rhea thought Prachi is shivaay and Pragya's daughter and her anger increased as ranbir tried to cheat her half sister. She doesn't blame Pragya for moving on but still feels a loss as they would never be a typical cute happy family where her Mumma is married to her papa.

"Prachi is your twin sister. A Mehra because of fate but now an oberoi because of their love." she said pointing towards shivaay but rhea's anger reached its peak realizing ranbir messed up with her own sister's life.

Calmly she turned towards ranbir and Said, "You will pay for this, for trying to ruin my life and my sister's life."

"Rhea baby he loves you and remember this Pragya left you." Aliya said and rhea was about to defend Pragya when aliya was slapped by Pragya.

"Don't open your idiotic mouth." Pragya said.

"You are a servant here because as you heard I am the new owner so everyone get out of my house. My family has to move in." and the oberois came inside including disha and Prachi and her kids.

"Papa?" poorvi, 3 years old child of pranbir called him while khushi even though only 2 years older then poorvi maturely takes her inside as she knows her papa made her Mama cry.

Rhea ran to get nieces in love but Prachi held them protectively and went inside hurting her.

"I will explain everything. She will be okay." Pragya said and rhea nodded and changed the topic, "Mumma won't you introduce your family?"

Pragya smiled and said, "That is gauri and her husband omkara. Their son Rehaan is in school with his son for his pta meeting they will come in the evening. That is Shivaay, you know him as he introduced himself few minutes back and that is his wife Anika. Their daughter.. " before Pragya would speak rhea shouted, "Wife? So he is not your husband?"

"What? No! He and omkara are my brothers. Shivaay is my elder brother and omkara is my younger brother. What made you think he is my husband?" Pragya said while Abhi gets happy realizing Pragya still loves him.

"Seeing your mangalsutra." rhea said in confusion while Pragya casually said, "Oh my husband lives abroad." and that wipes away Abhi's happiness.

"And what is anika taiji's daughter doing?" Rhea said smiling at anika who returned the smile.

"You are not sad that I moved on?" Pragya asked

"As long as you are happy. I am happy." rhea said making her smile.

"And anika's daughter lives aboard, she will come in few days. And that is disha, your mausi and my little sister.

While all these are happening aliya secretly took a gun and tried to shoot Pragya and disha as she saw how Abhi and purab are looking at their ex when nandhini pushed her gaining everyone's attention.

"Years back you separated my son from me and now trying to separate Pragya and disha from rhea and sunny. I don't let it happen." Her words shocked everyone.

"Your son?" Manik asked in shock.

"Aryan was our son. She took him away from me." Nandhini said while everyone stood not knowing what to say while ranbir left to see Prachi.

"No, you are lying." Aryan said in shock and disbelief.

Edited by Kavithawrites - 1 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting dear

Just amazing

Thanks for the Tag 😁

Keep writing ✍️

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am glad that rhea doesn't want to marry ranbir after knowing that he was married to prachi and has 2 daughters.then why ranbir wants to marry rhea?abhi had also left his 2 daughters according to shivay. But who is the other daughter he left along with prachi?is that kiara?I think abhi is guilty and that's why he doesn't want ranbir's daughters to be fatherless. Surprising that pragya is the new owner of the mehra mansion.how did she become the owner?pragya calling aliya a servant was funny.nice to see little purvi along with khushi. Because in the show we couldn't see the little purvi.i also thought that shivay is Pragya's husband.surprisingly pragya calls shivay om as her brothers.are they her real brothers or she considers them as her brothers?shocking that aliya tried to shoot pragya disha.glad that nandini hindered it.nandini revealing that aliya snatched manan som aryan was surprising. Eager to know their past.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice Story

Dear With Different Characters From The Tv Shows I Watched

Glad Reha Isn't After Ranbir Like In Kumkum Bhagya

I Like Prachi And Pragya Better Purvi