His Manipulations ; Her Love - Chapter 1 & 2 Updated

Romance

Aurora2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Chapter -1

Love can happen at any time with anyone. It knows no boundaries. Love brings peace but also creates chaos, and still, people fall in love to experience both.

Aryansh Shekhawat, 28 years old and the eldest child and heir of the Shekhawat clan, fell in love with Piya Sharma, 23 years old, the eldest child of a middleclass Sharma family.

Their story didn't begin with love or infatuation, but with a fight that built a wall of hatred and indifference between them. For Piya, being in the bad books of her boss was a challenge. Aryansh had made it clear from the start that he was displeased with her. However, their conflicts slowly created space in Aryansh's heart for Piya, and he began to let go of his angry boss persona.

As time passed, Piya started to notice the other side of Aryansh and began to develop feelings for him. They eventually confessed their mutual attraction, but faced many hurdles. Despite misunderstandings, their bond grew stronger. They accepted their love for each other, binding their souls, hearts, and bodies.

Aryansh, who once saw Piya as a source of chaos, learned to appreciate the depth of their relationship. This experience taught him not to take things lightly, leading him to become stricter at work. Yet, his relationship with Piya deepened. (Their full story can be read in Book 1 Bound by Love - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/fan-fictions/5358017/bound-by-love-chapter-8-and-9-updated)

Dinner Date

Tonight was a Friday, and Aryansh and Piya were finally going on their long-awaited dinner date after office hours. Aryansh had been extremely busy for the last two weeks, but Piya understood his work commitments and always made sure to take care of him in the office. Their behavior remained purely professional in front of others, but once Aryansh's cabin door was closed, the atmosphere shifted.

He had reserved a private table in a quiet corner to enjoy some intimacy with Piya, instructing the servers to approach them only when called.

With one arm wrapped around her waist and the other holding her hand, Aryansh felt a sense of contentment. Piya was feeding him, as he was not in the mood to eat alone.

"Jaana..." he sighed, a hint of yearning in his voice.

Piya recognized his intentions immediately. His grip tightened, pulling her closer. If he pulled her any further, she would end up sitting on his lap. She shot him a warning glare, signaling him to rein in his desires.

"Don't. Don't you dare think or do anything," she teased, although her smile betrayed her amusement.

"Just a quick moment, please," he pleaded, wanting to take a step further.

Piya responded with a mocking smile and pinched his hand, bringing him back from his amorous daydream.

Aryansh pouted, rubbing the spot where she had pinched him. "Look how badly you've marked me! Now you have to kiss it better."

She took his hand and pressed a soft kiss to it. "There, now it's fine. So eat by yourself and let me enjoy my food."

Noticing her slightly unusual behavior, Aryansh attempted to decipher what was wrong. One thought crossed his mind.

"Are you on your periods, Jaana?" he whispered, only to have Piya cough in surprise.

"No, shut up and eat your food!" she retorted, a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

He chuckled at her reaction and returned to his dinner.

The Drive Home

After dinner, Aryansh drove Piya home. As they traveled, she noticed several cars trailing behind them.

"Baby, are those cars following us?" she asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

"Yes," Aryansh confirmed. When she pressed for more information, he explained, "It's for safety and security purposes. You don't need to worry; they'll keep their distance."

Piya felt uneasy. "Why suddenly?"

"After my dad's accident, I upgraded our security for protection," he replied, and she finally understood.

He called the guards and instructed them to stop following. After driving a little further, he parked the car away from their line of sight.

"What's going on?" Piya asked, suspiciously eyeing him. Realizing his intentions, she exclaimed, "No!"

"Next time, we're having our date in the penthouse. At least then I can spend some real moments with you. Now, come here and let me kiss you," she urged.

They leaned in for a passionate kiss, teasing each other until they finally broke apart. Aryansh dropped her off at home, their hearts full despite the complexities of the world outside.

The next day unfolded like any other, and Piya was chatting with Aryansh that evening when her sister interrupted, saying their parents were calling for her. Piya bid Aryansh goodbye and headed to her parents' room, unaware that Aryansh was still on the line.

"Maa—Papa, you called me?" she asked, entering the room.

Her parents exchanged anxious looks and gestured for her to sit on the bed.

"Piya, we want to talk to you about something important," her mother began.

"What is it?" Piya asked, her curiosity piqued.

"We received a proposal for your marriage. We're not forcing you; we just want you to see the profile and meet the boy before making any decisions," her mother explained.

Piya went into shock. At the same time, Aryansh, overhearing her mother's words, felt a surge of anger. His fist clenched as he listened intently, concerned about what this meant for their relationship.

"Piya, take this biodata (the boy's profile) and think it over. Let us know your decision," her mother suggested.

Piya nodded absently, leaving the room. She lay on her bed, contemplating how Aryansh would react to this news. She decided to tell her parents she wasn't ready for marriage yet. Little did she know, Aryansh was already planning how to confront this situation.

The Sharma family was having breakfast the next morning when the doorbell rang. Piya went to check who it was, only to be met by police officers.

"May I help you, Sir?" she asked, a knot tightening in her stomach.

"Is this Atul Sharma's house?" the officer asked.

"Yes, Sir. I'm his daughter," she replied, trying to stay calm.

"Please call your father," he requested.

Piya hurried to get her father, who met the officers at the door.

"Hello, Inspector. I'm Atul Sharma. How can I help you?" he asked, his tone polite yet tense.

"Mr. Atul Sharma, we have received a complaint that you took a bribe during one of the IT raids," the officer stated flatly.

"What? Bribery? Who filed this complaint? I didn't do anything wrong, Sir! There must be some confusion," her father protested, desperation creeping into his voice.

"Considering the evidence, we suspect you. We need to take you into custody for investigation. Please cooperate," the officer insisted.

As the police led her father away, the Sharma family was thrown into turmoil. Piya watched, her heart breaking, as her father reassured them he would handle it.

"I'll go check on things," Piya said, trying to stay strong for her mother and sister. They wanted to accompany her, but she insisted they stay home.

"I'll call if I need anything," she promised before rushing to the police station.

When Piya arrived at the station, she tried to talk to an inspector, but they refused to listen. The oppressive atmosphere made her feel small and frightened. Tears streamed down her face as she sat on a bench outside, overwhelmed by anxiety.

Suddenly, her phone rang. It was Aryansh.

"Hello, Jaana?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

"Ar...y...a...n...sh," she stammered, her voice shaking.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Please tell me!" he urged.

"Ary...anshh, I'm at the P..oli...ce St...atio....n," she managed to say.

"What? Why?" he asked, alarmed.

"The police ar..re...sted Papa on brib..ery charges, and they are not letting me mee...t him. I don't kno...w what to do. I'm scared," she confessed.

"Jaana, please calm down. Don't cry. Tell me which station you're at. I'm coming with my lawyer right now," he replied, his voice steady.

She shared the address, feeling a flicker of hope as he reassured her that he was on his way. "Please hurry," she begged before ending the call.

Chapter - 2

Aryansh arrived at the police station with his lawyer, his eyes scanning the area until they landed on Piya, who was sitting on a bench outside the building. Her whimpers from their earlier call had worried him, making him tense. He quickly made his way to her.

"Piya, are you okay?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

Piya looked up at him, shaking her head to signal that she was far from okay. Her heart raced at the thought of what her father might be enduring inside the cell. Tears streamed down her face from the emotional pain.

"Shh, don't worry. I'm here now, and I'll take care of everything. Just stop crying," he reassured her.

His words provided her with strength, and the comfort of his presence eased her fears. She believed he would make everything alright.

"Thank you for coming here, Aryansh," she said, her voice quivering.

"Hey, you don't need to thank me. Jaana, I'm yours. You can call me anytime."

His love for Piya deepened every day, and everything related to her became his priority. He felt she had every right to ask for his help.

Aryansh, Piya, and the lawyer entered the station together. Upon seeing Piya, the inspector barked, "How many times do I have to tell you to wait outside? Don't you understand one simple thing?"

"Language, officer. Don't try to take advantage of your position. Mind your tone," Aryansh snapped, his anger flaring at the inspector's disrespect toward Piya. He couldn't believe how she had been treated in his absence.

The officer glared at Aryansh, shouting back, "Who are you to teach me? Don't forget you're in my police station."

"Where is Mr. Atul Sharma?" Aryansh ignored the officer's outburst, focusing on finding Piya's father.

The officer dismissed him with a wave of his hand, ordering him to wait outside. The lawyer, shocked at the inspector's behavior towards a Shekhawat, felt a twinge of pity for the officer when he saw the rage in Aryansh's eyes.

Piya moved closer to Aryansh, placing her hand on his palm in an attempt to calm him down. He took out his phone, dialing a number right in front of the inspector.

"Hello, this is Aryansh Shekhawat, CEO of Shekhawat Group."

At the mention of "Shekhawat," everyone in the station froze, and the inspector gulped nervously.

"...Yes, Commissioner. I'm calling to ask for your help regarding a person who was arrested this morning. He's at the ZY police station on bribery charges. I'm sure there's some misunderstanding because that person comes from a very humble and respectable family. Could you speak with the inspector and let me know what's needed for bail?" Aryansh said, his voice steady.

"Thank you, Commissioner."

He handed the phone to the inspector, whose hands trembled as he took it.

"Hello, Sir?"

"...Yes, Sir."

"...I will do that immediately."

"...Sure, Sir."

The inspector returned the phone to Aryansh, visibly shaken. "I apologize, Mr. Shekhawat, for my earlier behavior, but today is Sunday, so we can't process the bail for Mr. Sharma."

Piya gasped, tears spilling from her eyes as Aryansh clenched his jaw in anger at the inspector's words.

"Mr. Roy," Aryansh interjected, his voice firm.

Vishwas Roy, one of the top lawyers in the country and an acquaintance of the Shekhawat family, arrived at the station. Aryansh had briefed him about the situation earlier, and Roy had made the necessary arrangements.

"Don't worry, Mr. Shekhawat. I've already made arrangements, and my assistant is on the way with the papers," Roy assured them.

"Officer, can you show me the charges imposed on Mr. Sharma?" Roy asked.

As he reviewed the charges, he discovered they were weak and lacked substantial evidence. The allegations against Piya's father were flimsy, with no concrete proof of guilt.

Soon, Roy's assistant arrived with the special permission papers from the judge, granting bail. Aryansh led Piya outside while Roy handled the formalities.

"Shh, Jaana, calm down. Please stop crying," Aryansh whispered, wrapping his arm around her.

"Thank you, Aryansh. I don't know what I would have done without you," Piya replied, her gratitude evident.

"Jaana, I will always be here for you. You never have to feel alone."

Piya's respect for Aryansh grew even more. She realized she couldn't have handled the situation without his support. Just then, she saw her father coming out with Mr. Roy. She beamed and rushed to embrace him.

"Papa, I'm so happy you're out!" she sobbed against his chest.

"Yes, me too. Stop crying, beta," he replied softly.

Breaking the hug, Piya's father noticed Aryansh standing nearby.

"Mr. Shekhawat, you're here?"

"Papa, I called him for help because the inspector wouldn't let me see you, and I didn't know what to do," Piya explained, her gaze cast downward.

Her father understood the gravity of the situation and appreciated Aryansh's intervention. Aryansh's selflessness touched his heart.

"Thank you, Mr. Shekhawat, for your help."

"Not needed, Mr. Sharma. I only supported what is right," Aryansh replied modestly.

As everyone prepared to leave, Aryansh offered them a ride, but Piya insisted on driving her own car.

When they arrived home, Piya's family felt a wave of relief and happiness. When her mother and sister learned that Aryansh had helped them, they expressed their gratitude.

"What a nice person! He didn't hesitate to help us," her mother praised.

"Piya, why did you call him instead of your father's friends?" Siya teased.

"Maa, I was scared and confused. The inspector wasn't letting me see Papa. I thought of asking for help, and he was the only one who came to mind. I wasn't sure if anyone else could help us," Piya explained, leaving out the fact that Aryansh was her boyfriend.

Her family was glad everything had been sorted out.

Later that evening, Mrs. Sharma went to the market and overheard people discussing the morning's incident, speculating about the police's arrival at someone's home.

She quickly finished her shopping, returning home in a bad mood. During dinner, she was unusually quiet. When her family asked her what was wrong, she shared the gossip she had heard.

"Forget it and take a rest," her husband suggested, but Piya couldn't shake the thoughts about who had complained against her father.

Later, Piya called Aryansh, who had been waiting eagerly to check on her.

"Who filed the complaint against my father?" she asked, going straight to the point.

Aryansh explained, "One of the junior colleagues in my father's office tipped off the police, but he's been taken into custody."

"How can an arrest happen based on a suspicion?" Piya questioned.

"Bribery is a serious offense, especially in the IT department. If there's reasonable suspicion or a complaint, they can make an arrest without a warrant," Aryansh replied.

"Oh my god, how could people be so callous?" Piya sighed.

"Yeah, I know, and—"

Before he could continue, Piya's mother walked into her room.

Piya quickly removed her earphones, assuming her mother thought she was listening to music because she hadn't heard her come in.

"Yes, Maa?" she said.

"What do you think about the proposal, beta?" her mother asked gently.

"Maa, please! I'm not in the mood to talk about that. So much happened this morning," Piya replied, frustration creeping into her voice.

Her mother understood and suggested, "Take your time," before leaving the room.

Piya considered calling Aryansh again but panicked when she saw an ongoing call. Annoyed with his reaction, she put her earphones back in and said his name timidly.

"Aryansh, are you there?"

"Yes, I'm here, Piya. So when's your marriage? Don't forget to invite me," he said, halfjokingly but feeling serious about the topic.

"Baby, please listen to me," Piya urged.

"No, you listen to me, Piya Sharma. I don't care who the boy or his family is, and I don't want to know. You will tell your family that you don't want to marry him, understood?" he demanded.

"Why are you getting angry with me? I will talk to my parents later! You're acting like I've already agreed to the proposal," she shot back.

"Shut up and do what I said. Are we clear on this?" Aryansh's tone was firm, leaving no room for argument.

Feeling frustrated, Piya decided to cut the call. "I'm sleepy. Bye, good night."

As she hung up, Aryansh misunderstood her annoyance, wondering if she was interested in the boy.

Is this why she hadn't rejected the proposal in front of her parents? That thought ignited a wave of jealousy in him. In a fit of rage, he threw his phone, shattering it into pieces.

"I won't spare you, Piya, if you dare play with my feelings," he vowed, anger coursing through him.