Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

They have a mole in that office? How can they just go and suspect her based on such flimsy evidence?

Aurora2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 5

Piya's POV

Someone knocks on the cabin and brings us out of our angry zone. Also, the space which was negligible earlier.

Come in, the boss called the person in.

Aryansh

Dad

Mr. CEO

We both greet him at the same time, which makes the CEO look at us in suspicion. If he knows his son well, then he might have understood that I'm being tortured in this cabin without any valid reason. His next question to the beast proved that he knows his son well.

Why are you questioning her? And, What's wrong with you, that you are treating an employee like this? pointing towards my forearms which have his finger prints now? Why is this matter being so openly discussed on this floor? Why don't you think before doing anything?

Good going, Mr. CEO, scolded him. He is mean to me so he deserves your scolding. I would suggest you thrash him as well. If you need a weapon then I can get a clean broom along with the gloves so that your hands remain clean. These are my internal thoughts while witnessing their moment.

Dad, please

It seems that Mr. badass beast is embarrassed about being scolded like a child in front of an employee.

I came here to tell you the name of the person, who leaked the data..

The CEO stopped seeing my curious face.

You can leave from here Miss.

Like son, father is also rude and inconsiderate. I'm not going out without knowing the real culprit's name. His Son made me culprit without knowing the truth and now his father wanted me to leave. No way. I'll not leave from here till I see the beast's face when he knows that I'm not the wrongdoer.

I'm sorry to deny your order, Sir, but I'll not leave from here without knowing the real culprit's name because I had been unfairly accused and manhandled by your Son.

YOU

My boss nope no more boss. From now onwards his name will be Beast only. The beast tries to shout at me but the CEO stops him.

Aryansh, Stop it. You had already done enough and now it's her right to know the culprit's name because of your irresponsible behavior.

The real culprit is Manohar Kumar from the legal department. He leaked the legal documents and made us lose the project.

I turn to see the beast face, nevertheless, to ask him, who's the real stupid. Before the beast can answer, the CEO intervenes.

You got your answer, Miss, so please leave the cabin.

I can't disrespect him by denying his request again.

Thank You, Sir.

I leave the cabin.

Aryansh's POV

This morning I received an email that tender is allotted to Chetan Singh's company. That news is enough to spoil my whole morning but what is worse to know that I lost the tender due to someone's greed and that person is none other than the Miss. Sharma.

I thought her to be reckless and unprofessional but not a cheater and don't know why it hurts. I found the photos of her with Chetan Singh on my desk. They both are laughing and shaking hands. Is she congratulating him on my loss?

I'll not spare her this time. Dad will also not stop me. I came out of the cabin and saw her talking with Mrs. Kaur. I called her to the cabin and started asking her the questions. I don't have the patience to listen to her excuses and lies. I just want to know the selling price of her esteem.

This girl is very good at playing innocent because she starts crying and selling lies on my face. This is how she fooled the dad but I'm not a fool to get convinced by her.

She pushed me with anger and shouted when I warned her. For a minute, I'm reconsidering my accusations but those photos prove that she is the culprit. I pushed her to the books rack and said, You are not trustworthy. You are stupid.

That is enough reason for me to accuse her. Stupid people do not have their own brain to think just like how she does not think before talking and doing things. They will easily get manipulated with others talk.

I heard a knock and stepped away from her. Dad came inside the cabin and started yelling at me as he noticed the handprints on Miss. Sharma's forearms but she deserves this according to me but not according to the Dad.

I tried to stop Dad because I can see sadist satisfaction in Miss. Sharma's face when he was taking my class. I'm okay with him shouting at me at home but not at the office especially not in front of her.

Later, Dad disclosed the real culprit's name and that is not Miss. Sharma. I can sense her furious eyes on me and sadist glow to see me wrong but Dad made her leave the cabin.

What's wrong with you, Aryansh

Please, Dad

You are not a child who will commit mistakes and your family will rectify it.

Dad, I had proofs, I got the photos of her with Chetan.

So? someone might try framing her. Stop being judgmental towards her otherwise you will regret big time.

I don't know why dad has a soft spot towards her because I hate her

Night at the Shekhawat Mansion

What happened, why is everyone silent tonight?

Padma Shekhawat asks seeing her children and grandchildren having dinner without any bickering.

Just a hard day, Ma

Rajesh Shekhawat, second son of the Shekhawat's family and younger brother of Ajay Shekhawat, replies.

What happened, Dad ?, Atharv asks.

We lost the project on which Aryansh was working from the past 6 months, everyone is shocked to hear that and feels bad. They do not know what to say to make Aryansh feel better.

Beta, don't be sad, the next project will be yours. Hard work never goes in waste

Sunaina Shekhwat, Atharv's mother, tries to lighten the atmosphere and gives comfort to Aryansh with her words.

Ji, Chachi (Yes, Aunt), Aryansh replies.

Have you found out what really happened Ajay?

Digvijay Shekhawat asked to see his favorite Grandson's sad face.

Yes Dad, the legal documents were leaked by one of our employees and due to which we lost the project.

Have you told this to Aryansh? If information is leaked then it's not Aryansh's fault for losing the project. It is because of that greedy employee.

Yeah, Dad, but your grandson is setting everything on fire today, and rudely behaving with the employees, Ajay is still angry at Aryansh's behaviour at the office.

Dad not every employee, Aryansh tries to justify.

Oh, should that make me happy? Ajay asks in question.

What happened? Padma Shekhawat asks her son.

Maa (Mother), your grandson, without knowing the truth started torturing the new intern. He not only scolded her but also physically manhandled her. I will not be surprised if tomorrow he is called to the HR office due to his behavior today. I'll support that girl because this type of behavior is not entertain in my office. No one has the right to offend a girl not even my son and if this continues Dad, then we need to think of someone else for the CEO's position

Dad

Aryansh's voice is low and everyone can sense the sadness due to Ajay's remarks.

Enough, Ajay, you can't favor an outsider over my Grandson. I agree that what happened today is wrong and we will issue an apology to that girl but the next CEO of the A.S group will be Aryansh.

Yes, Bhai (Brother),l Aryansh will not do it again, Rajesh and Sunaina support their nephew.

Whatever, Ajay Shekhawat leaves the table.

This is all due to that crazy girl, I hate her (Aryansh mentally cursing the Piya)

On the other side, Piya is having hiccups and thinking, who is remembering her at this time? Beast, no, that beast will not think but curse her. In his name, hiccups stop.

Mid-Night

A man is held captive in a prison-like room which has minimal light.

Someone comes and stands near the grills and asks the captive.

Enjoying the hospitality Kumar?

Siiirrr

What happened Kumar? Why are you afraid?

I'm sorrrry sir

Don't be sorry Kumar.

Mr. Shekhawat, I didn't mean to cheat on you. I was forced to do so.

Hmm, how were you forced Kumar?

Sir

You are no longer my employee, Kumar. No need to address me as Sir

Mr. Shekhawat, I was forced because my mother was held at gunpoint.

According to my man Kumar, your mother died 5 years ago then which mother was held at gunpoint?

Mr. Shekhawat.. I...

Enough Kumar, tell me did you put those photos in my cabin?

Yes

Why?

Many people in the company know that you don't like the new intern so I thought to frame her and you will easily believe her to be a culprit

Sir... noo... please.... please...sir save... me. Noo, please....... ple....as.,.. ahhhh. ... no....

The room echoes with the cries of the man who is attacked by rats, lizards and cockroaches.

No one messes with Aryansh Shekhawat, Kumar. You will pay for what you did.

Aurora2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 3

She keeps getting in trouble over and over. With Simran out, she has to be directly dealing with him.

Thank you for commenting.

She has a knack for trouble now

coderlady thumbnail

The real culprit has been found. She wants to know who it is. Its fair since she was accused.

coderlady thumbnail

What a punishment for the culprit. Make him live through a nightmare but survive.

coderlady thumbnail

The good thing is that the culprit was found and she was out of the suspected list.

Aurora2024 thumbnail

Chapter 6

Aryansh's POV

The loss of the project along with Dad's harsh behaviour due to Miss. Sharma agitates me these days. I started over scrutinizing her work and professional behavior at the floor to prove to dad that she's an irresponsible employee who doesn't deserve a place in our company.

Once I heard her saying "Hmmm" on Mrs. Kaur's question. This lack of seriousness irks me. She can't work in the EA office with that behavior. I wonder how she graduated.

I gave her a lecture so that she can improve but I don't know how dad gets to know about me correcting Miss. Sharma.

"Who is responsible for teaching you the professional etiquettes, Aryansh Shekhawat"

Dad!

I sighed because it is of no use to give him an explanation. For him, I'm always at fault. Sometimes I feel that dad has put some kind of tracker, which gets activated when I come close to Miss. Sharma's vicinity.

Piya's POV

Don't know what's happening to me or whose evil eye I caught because the past few weeks have been absolute terror for me. I am the prime subject of Mr. Beast's scolding and anger for stupid reasons.

Did I mention that he took a full time job of making my life hell?

For instance, the day before yesterday, I hummed on Simran's question and he took my class over etiquettes and manners.

Piya, have you checked the file and noted down the points?

Hmmm, I hummed on Simran's question.

May I know what that "Hmm" means, Miss. Sharma

Direct question came from the supreme authority, who unfortunately came out of his den I mean cabin at the same time.

Sir.... I mean, yes, replied in a low voice seeing his frustrated eyes

Is that how you communicate with other employees in my office Miss. Sharma? Are you even a college passed out? Didn't they teach you basic manners and professional etiquettes?

There goes his lecture on my behavior. When this will end, God, when?

The coming days became hectic for me. I am not the super smart person who can learn things in a swift manner. I am trying to learn as quickly as I can but my boss is expecting perfection from me.

He was harsh earlier but now he became a complete devil and raised hell in my professional life. The only time I'm happy and peaceful is on weekends except the last one when I worked on a presentation which has many do's and don'ts from the beast.

Today we are in the meeting room where he is discussing the prospective benefits of an upcoming project using the presentation I prepared.

Miss. Sharma

Here comes the deadly voice of beast

Yes, Sir

What did I tell you on Friday?

To prepare the presentation of this deal

Yes and did you prepare it as per my instructions?

I give a thought before confirming otherwise he will not spare me.

Yes, Sir

Then tell me Miss. Sharma, why are quarterly figures missing from the presentation?

At that moment I realized how I forgot to add the figures in the PPT but saved the data on my desktop.

Sir, figures are ready on my desktop but I forgot to add them in the slide. Please give me a minute, I'll update the slide.

How can you forget such a crucial thing Miss. Sharma? I told you to add the data but you just provided the rubbish.

With that he threw my weekend effort in the trash in front of everyone.

I agree that I'm at fault but if he permits, I would have quickly added the data. I hear people whispering, more precisely pitying my situation which is enough to make me cry.

Why can't he understand that I'm just an intern Simran, why does he need to be that harsh?

I'm crying and telling Simran about my wretched situation.

Piya, he's our Boss and he expects perfection in everything, Simran answers.

Simran, I understand but why can't he try to understand that I'm a fresher and joined the company some months ago. He can't expect me to gain years of experience in a few months, that's unfair!

Piya

Let it be, Simran you won't understand because with you, he is always good.

I leave the room to go to the ground floor to have some alone time.

I don't know what made me call my father but I really need his encouraging words to lift my spirit.

Hello

Papa

Piya, beta (child), what happened?

Nothing, papa. I just want to talk with you, I try to control my tears.

Are you crying?

No Papa, my hoarse voice gives him a hint about my condition.

From when you start lying to me, Beta (child)?

Papa, I am not suitable for this corporate job. I tried from my end to work hard. You have seen how I stayed awake last weekend and finished the work but for a small mistake my boss threw away my efforts and shouted at me in front of everyone, he's so bad, Papa.

I may sound like I'm bitching about my boss but he deserves it. I need to let out my feelings. No person in the world can listen and understand my turmoil better than my papa.

Beta, if you don't want to do that job then leave but remember you will meet people who will try to demotivate you and want to see you fail but it depends on you how you tackle them. I just want you to be happy, okay.

Yes Papa

Tell me which Ice cream you want to eat tonight

Fruit Exotica, Papa. I am sad but that can't overpower my love for the ice-cream.

I cut the call after having a small talk with my Papa. Lunch time is almost over and if the beast doesn't see me at the desk then he will get another chance to insult me. I turn back and see my boss staring at me with a blank face. I don't know how much of my conversation he heard.

I usually give him a small nervous smile whenever we meet but now I just want to ignore him. I silently started leaving the place without acknowledging his presence but..

Miss. Sharma

Yes Sir, now what's his issue with me.

Is the revised presentation ready?

This man, seriously. After insulting me asking for an update ?

I thought you might give that to a more professional and experienced person, Sir.

No, I haven't allocated that task to anyone else. Prepare and send me the presentation by the end of the day (EOD).

Okay, Sir. Anything else?

Nothing

Ok.

I reply and escape from his vicinity.

Night At the Shekhawat's Mansion

What happened to Aryansh ? why are you silent today.

His mother asks when they all sit on the dining table for dinner.

Nothing, Ma

I know you are a silent type of person but today you are giving a sad type of person vibe, brother, Atharv also noticed his brother's unusual sad mood at the dining table.

Nothing, All good, Aryansh replied.

Obviously, you will be good. As per what I heard, you scolded the new Intern in front of everyone in the meeting due to an incomplete presentation.

Nothing can escape from Ajay Shekhawat's eyes. He is not just the CEO for namesakes. Miss. Sharma is a lucky person because she has a company CEO as her defence attorney.

Dad always sees my fault. Why don't he see her mistake. I might go overboard today but it's not like she is not at fault. In spite of clear instructions she did an error then why wouldn't she be responsible?

I didn't scold her Dad, just told what she prepared is wrong, Aryansh explains his side.

That too in front of everyone by throwing papers in the trash Aryansh.

This time Ajay's voice is cold and furious which is sensed by everyone.

What happened Ajay? What is this intern topic? Every time something happens somewhere or the other in turn is always related, Digvijay asks his son.

Dad, your grandson made his mission to torture the girl whom I hired because his ego is hurt as that girl spilled coffee on his suit.

Dad, that suit was a gift from Maa and she spoiled it. Aryansh complain.

So will you torture her? what's your problem with her?, Ajay asks

If she knows her work then I don't need to correct her Dad.

Fine, then I'll move her from your office to mine. She can assist my secretary Ram because Ram doesn't expect perfectionists like you to work under him.

Dad

What? I'm tired of hearing your bad behavior with that girl. She recently passed out and joined our company to learn but you are behaving as if she will be the next MD of our group after you.

Nothing Dad, I prefer my work to be correct, that's it.

Aryansh answers and everyone on the table are mere spectators of their bickering.

Stop it both of you. You both are bickering like kids

Digvijay reprimands them but his glare is focused on his son. He can't be strict with Aryansh even if he wants to. He pampers his first grandson a lot.

Sharma's House - Piya's POV

At night again I talked with my father who made me understand that sometimes things do not happen as per our wishes. I will have both good and bad days at work but it does not mean that I should try to escape from bad days instead of facing them. The way I cherish the good days, similarly, I have to fight the bad days.

There is always a light after the dark!

He also added that in some cases it will be good to escape instead of facing them particularly when you face the anger of a mother because maa made the ice-cream at home to surprise us and at the same time papa bought the ice-cream from the shop.

Chapter 7

The next few days Piya minds her own business and avoids all the kinds of interaction with the Aryansh. He is her boss but she does not need to report him every time. Simran is there to handle his works. Piya reports Simran about the tasks which are assigned to her.

Her mood is still off from that day meeting. One of the reasons is that people who were there in the meeting that day still gossip about it. Some see her with pity and others snicker behind her.

Her anger on Aryansh raises whenever anyone reminds her about that day. She is frustrated and wants to take it out otherwise it will make her mad. She wants to teach him a lesson which he never forgets in his life.

Aryansh is busy with the works and meetings. He is not aware about the rise of anger which is bubbling inside the Piya.

One day, Simran is running late and he needs a file from the archives room. He thought of calling Piya and ordering her to get the file but then dropped the idea. He doesn't trust her to get the work done the first time. So he decides to go by himself and get the file. He goes to the archives room which is located at the backside of his floor in a secluded corner while forgetting the phone in the blazer.

Piya notices him going to the archives room and thinks it is the right time to take her revenge. It is not like she is harming him but it will be like a silly prank.

Piya silently walks out of her place as if she is going to the washroom but goes towards the archives room and sees the door slightly open. She doesn't see the Aryansh so that means he is at the backside of the room. She pulls the door without making a noise and locks it from the outside.

She comes back to her desk without getting anyone's suspicious attention and starts doing her regular work but her heart is swelling with the happiness of giving the beast a taste of his own medicine. She suffered due to his obnoxious and I'm always right attitude and now it is his turn.

On the other hand, Aryansh found the file which was placed at the last rack. He tries to open the door but it seems to him that the door is jammed.

He tries to push the door with his shoulder but still it doesn't open. He shouts for someone to open the door but as it is almost the lunch time so no one hears him.

Without any choice, he moves back and gives a strong kick with his leg. The door handle loosens a little bit. He is angry to get stuck in this enclosed room. He decided to talk with the facilities team later for not maintaining the doors properly.

An hour passed, Aryansh is sitting on a chair and reading the file. He thought to read the file instead of wasting time in breaking the door because someone will realise that he is missing and will come to look out for him. After sometime he heard the voices and started banging the door.

People who were cleaning the floor heard the sound. They come and open the door. Shock would be an understatement for them to see their boss locked in the room.

Sir.. you how..the door was l..o..

Before they continue further, Aryansh leaves the place but not before saying them the thank you. He didn't listen to their words as he is already tired and worn out.

Piya had a relaxing time due to the happiness of punishing the beast. She sees him going inside the cabin in a bad mood and suppresses her laugh.

That day's prank gave Piya a boost to punish the beast further. One day, she bought the rats with so much courage and left them below Aryansh's desk. She came early to the office to carry her plan because the day before yesterday he scolded her for coming late to the office. He didn't listen when she was giving the reason but gave her the lecture.

Aryansh comes to the office on his regular time and goes to the cabin. He removes the blazer and hangs it on the chair. While doing the work, he feels an uneasy sensation as if someone is tickling his leg. He moves the chair back and sees two rats biting his shoe.

What the f..k

He shouts and gets up from the chair. Immediately he called the cleaners and shouted at them and asked how rats entered his cabin. He questions them how dare they keep his cabin unclean. On hearing the shout, Simran and Piya also come inside the cabin.

The cleaners tried to apologise but when Aryansh threatened them to kick out of their job, Piya felt worse. She regrets doing the prank and now she doesn't have the courage to clear the air. The beast will not spare her if he comes to know that she left the rats in his cabin.

Sir, the rats might enter after they cleaned the cabin

Yes, A.S that could be the case

Piya gives her suggestion to manage the situation and Simran agrees with her words. Aryansh gets calm down but warns them to clean the cabin in an hour until then he will work from the meeting room.

Aryansh is still thinking about the rats. He does not understand how rats came inside the cabin. He decided to check the CCTV of the cabin but at the same time he got a call from his father to attend a meeting. He goes to the board room and joins his father for the meeting.

At night after the dinner Aryansh is working on a file and suddenly he remembers the morning incident. He opens the laptop and sees what happened yesterday. The recording was usual so Aryansh doesn't pay much attention and starts reading the file. His eyes caught piya clapping her hands in happiness and thinking.

What was she doing in my cabin?

Aryansh dragged the recording backwards to see what she was doing. He sees her coming inside the cabin with a bag. Her hands were shivering while pulling a box from the cloth bag. He is curious to know

What's she doing?

He sees piya sitting down near the chair and keeping the black cover in the last pedestal. She keeps the cover inside the pedestal and leaves it open.

She gets up and happily claps her hands on victory. It didn't take much time for Aryansh to figure out that she bought the rats.

Piya Sharma, you messed with the wrong person.

On the other side in the Sharma house, Piya is thinking how her prank would make those people lose their jobs. She is afraid now to do anything and decides no more pestering the Beast.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 6

She is cleared of wrongdoing but he is still on her case.

coderlady thumbnail

Can he lighten up a little? What is he so miffed about anyway? He was wrong and he can't admit that?

coderlady thumbnail

Perfect advice from dad. You will always run into people who will give you a hard time. Part of life. She has to learn to tackle him.