Posted: 20 days ago

Loved it dear 😍

Awesome update πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

Awesome update Jasmine. I loved the way Veer took care of Eisha when she was injured. Pardon me if i am wrong. But i feel someone or the people we love will care or take care of us and stand with us in our bad times no matter what. Becoz that person loves us so much. Same is the case with Veer. I don't think he is pretending. Eisha is pretending to be good. So that she can take revenge from Veer becoz she loved Armaan. I am not liking the fact that Eisha is putting false allegations on Veer when Inspector Neil came. Soon she will realize that she did wrong. Thanks for the tag

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

I think Eisha will realize her love for Veer when he gets punishedsmiley19

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Salley

Surilikoyal

HeavenlyBliss

GOLDIE ABROL

khwaishfan

Thank you so much for the lovely comments

Tere Ishq Mein Ghayal((Wounded in Your Love)Part 4

Veer and Eisha went for a lunch date.She saw Inspector Neil at the restaurant.She smirked.

Suddenly Eisha asked Veer in a rude tone:Veer,why did you kill my Armaan?How did you kill him?

Veer was shocked.

Veer:Eisha,what are you asking me?

Suddenly in loud voice,Eisha started shouting at Veer:How dare you ask me to abort our baby Veer?No...I won't let you abort our baby.

Veer was shocked.Inspector Neil and others at the restaurant were staring at them.

They all were shocked.

Veer:What happened to you Eisha?Why are talking senseless things?

Eisha pretended to faint in Veer's arms.Veer looked at her painfully.

He lifted her up

and carried her to the car.

He took her to his house and placed her on the sofa.Slowly Eisha opened her eyes as she regained consciousness.

Veer:What is wrong with you Eisha?What nonsense were you saying in the restaurant?

Eisha pretended to be unaware of it.

Eisha cupped his face in her hands and asked restlessly:What did I say Veer?

Veer told her everything.

Eisha shed fake tears and said:I am sorry Veer.I don't know why I talked like that.Something is wrong with me.

Veer felt sad and embraced her.

He caressed her and said:Don't cry Eisha.Everything will be alright.

Eisha said in her mind:Foolish Veer!

Eisha took a diary and wrote:Today at the restaurant I told Veer that we are going to be parents.I expected him to be happy.But shockingly he asked me to abort the baby.I told him clearly that I cannot abort our baby.These days Veer does not seem to love me.I fear whether he has started losing interest in me.

Eisha smirked after penning down these sentences in her diary.

When Veer was having night duty,Eisha went to his house.The watchman was sleeping.She smirked.

Eisha:Everything is in my favour.

She got inside the house.She took the scissors and cut the tip of her hair and put it near the wash basin.She removed her finger ring and kept it on the bed.

Eisha drove the car to the hill side.She came out of the car

and burnt it.

Present....

Eisha told Malini:I faked my own death.Seeing the burnt car,Inspector Neil and others assumed that I am dead.Because of the incident in the restaurant,like I wanted Veer became the prime suspect.Inspector Neil and other police men checked Veer's house and found my hair and ring there.Later they checked my house and found my diary.After reading my dairy,inspector Neil thought that Veer really made me pregnant and forced me for abortion.They became sure that Veer is my killer.

Flash back....

Neil handcuffed Veer:You are under arrest for killing your fiancee Eisha.

Veer was shattered.

Veer:Why would I kill my own fiancee?

Neil:Because after using her and making her pregnant,you wanted to get rid of her.You forced her to abort her baby.When she refused it,you considered her as a burden.To remove her from your life,you killed her.

Veer was shocked:No...It's not true.

Veer's parents Geeta and Vijaypath cried.

Geeta:Please don't take my son away.He loves Eisha a lot.He cannot kill her.

Vijaypath:Our son is innocent.

Neil took away Veer to the police station.His parents cried.

Present....

Eisha:Malini aunty...tell me.Should I have forgiven my Armaan's killer and let him escape easily?Did I do wrong by punishing him?

Malini became upset.

Suddenly she heard a voice from behind.

"So you admit that you trapped an innocent man like Dr,Veer".

Malini and Eisha looked at that person.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

part 4 reserved comment

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update dear πŸ™‚

Just loved it πŸ€—

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update Jasmine.. Veer is such a nice man. Being a doctor it's natural for Veer to take good care of her. It's Veer's good nature that Eisha is protected till now. Eisha is such a smart and cunning lady that made everything look like Veer is the culprit. She also faked her death by burning the car and leaving fake evidence. I hope the truth comes out soon

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I liked Eisha's drama of not knowing anything. Did she intentionally write all that in her diary? So she burnt her car to fake her death. Feeling sad for Veer's parents. Is it Neil at the end? Perfect pics, waiting for next

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.Purposefully Eisha wrote that like in her diary,so that others will think that Veer really made her pregnant and forced her to abort.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: salley145

I liked Eisha's drama of not knowing anything. Did she intentionally write all that in her diary? So she burnt her car to fake her death. Feeling sad for Veer's parents. Is it Neil at the end? Perfect pics, waiting for next

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 days ago

thank you for the pm

Part 4

Outstanding update.... elegantly written