Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Then she should see united airlines .. worse airlines ever

angelic2005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Air India has always been like that. My dad said if you have all the time in the world then travel Air India and that was 30 years ago lol. Recently I read about a guy who flew first class and it was all filthy. Why would you take that risk? I’m assuming it cheaper than other flights.
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

My cousin's air India flight was delayed by over 20hours

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

akin to indian railways, always late

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: beena_jon

akin to indian railways, always late

Vande Bharat ki jai ho smiley41

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 days ago

Never took the risk of travelling in AI, never will. smiley4 I love love love journeys and experience of it. Cannot risk it for anything. smiley15

I hate flying...period....smiley22....I can drive for 8 hours instead of flying for 1 hour.....

The best airlines I have travelled with is Japan Airlines....damn they are good...smiley27

I have never flown AI.....probably never would......but the Southwest airlines is the worst.......they dupe their passengers.....When you buy a business class ticket....all it means is that you get to board first....and have the choice of seat....they don't assign seats......all the seats are the same....I felt robbed....and fooled.....never travelling with them again...smiley29

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

At this point when I book tickets, I just pray the flight takes off and doesn't get cancelled.

Yes, the bar is THAT low. smiley26

With Indigo now you have to pray there is a seat cushion when you board. So many people have complained that the seat cushion was missing, it is baffling. How the hell can you forget to place the seat cushion before clearing the flight for boarding. And this after charging extra for seats during web check-in.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/indigo-passenger-finds-seat-cushion-missing-on-flight-airline-responds-5193162

Edited by Daebak - 13 days ago