Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Cap!! Show me one big budget action film that hasn't opened big? Nobody plays safer than this dude. Big scale expensive films with costly VFXs and massive sets. You could put a guy off the street in such films and they would have big openings. Nobody knew Yash or Allu Arjun and their films made just as much. SRK made Jawan & Pathan to regain his Stardom. It's the genre( an expensive genre) that brings people to the theatre, not Prabhas. Wake me up when this guy is ready to take a "Risk".

Tiger 3, BMCM , Fighter . None of the big budget Bollywood movies opened big except Jawan , Pathan n Animal

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The three hadn't really been perceived as 'pan-Indian' movies, I suppose.

Pathaan is - imo - not to compare with the opening of Jawan. The reason why Pathaan has become such a big success is because of what had been done to SRK and his family through the fake accusation of Aryan and the following tactics through media and judiciary (and the silent fight for his son). There was a lot of fondness for SRK that made the movie successful (personally, I don't believe in those repeated 'hints' at massive corporate bookings from his side, that's just another tactic to demean him).

Jawan was a true pan-Indian movie as SRK was the first Hindi megastar to work with a quite successful South Indian director and prominent South Indian stars and an intriguing story (playing young and old having five different looks).

Animal got attraction again for other reasons.

Tiger 3 had a plot part that didn't gel with the political indoctrination of the rejection of Pakistan and Fighter hadn't really 'mass-appeal'. BMCM seemed to be a very flawed movie (didn't watch it).

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He is only behind SRK at the moment

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

Cap!! Show me one big budget action film that hasn't opened big? Nobody plays safer than this dude. Big scale expensive films with costly VFXs and massive sets. You could put a guy off the street in such films and they would have big openings. Nobody knew Yash or Allu Arjun and their films made just as much. SRK made Jawan & Pathan to regain his Stardom. It's the genre( an expensive genre) that brings people to the theatre, not Prabhas. Wake me up when this guy is ready to take a "Risk".

Radhe Shaym made only 15cr in Hindi

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SRK and Prabhas are easily top 2 PAN india stars atm

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

What about Radhe Shyam ?

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

What about Radhe Shyam ?

Kaunse superstar ka 100% hit record hain bata toh

Edited by elaichichai - 3 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: elaichichai

Kaunse superstar ka 100% hit record hain bata toh

IMG_3169.jpeg

Word Count: 0

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It’s entertaining to see how people cope with what they cannot accept…Indeed, delulu is the only solulu…tsk tsk tsk…😭

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elim

Tiger 3, BMCM , Fighter . None of the big budget Bollywood movies opened big except Jawan , Pathan n Animal

Tiger 3 opened well at World Cup season without corporate booking.