Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

He didn't call Prabhas a joker. He said they made him look like a joker. News sites took Arshad's words and twisted it to suit their clickbait titles. His exact words were "I went to see a Mad Max, a Mel Gibson, but you made him into a joker" in Hindi. He never said Prabhas is a joker. smiley24

He clearly said (he was made to )look like a joker. There is a way to put your point across. I ask again, can he dare to say the same using the same words about Aamir Khan in LSC and SRK in Dunki?

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

His target was the character which prabhas played in kalki

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

In Kalki ? I’d say that more for Adipurush.

In Kalki he was strictly okay, others outshone him, but he didn’t look like a joker, because his joking scenes weren’t even funny. smiley36 I am guessing he’s gonna be GREAT again in Kalki 2, same like BB2. smiley17

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: e1t53e

He clearly said (he was made to )look like a joker. There is a way to put your point across. I ask again, can he dare to say the same using the same words about Aamir Khan in LSC and SRK in Dunki?

Why would he mention SRK or Amir when asked about the last movie he watched ? And btw neither srk not Amir are half as bad as him

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Who is Prabhas again?

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

Why would he mention SRK or Amir when asked about the last movie he watched ? And btw neither srk not Amir are half as bad as him

Arshad was quoted out of context but even if he was talking about the presentation or costumes or whatever ,I agree with Se7en's point,that he would never actually say it IF he felt SRK or Aamir seemed 'joker'-like in a movie. There's all this pan India talk about movie collabs but when it comes to respecting colleagues it doesn't pan much. Arshad did kinda cross a line here. He could have put it mildly. Unless he is blunt about everybody which would be fair .

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Adipurush was way more comical

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Out of context or not...the words' meaning is there...and honestly, one can say it in private but being a colleague I find this public ridiculising because of a personal impression 'out of order'...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Bollywood actors have honestly lost the plot:

- If a Tollywood movie becomes PAN India success, they either pretend like they dont know about it..or find something to mock in it. Without Prabhas, Kalki would not have opened this big..but they will not accept that. Even Akki was acting so wierd about .."what is PAN India ?? what is PAN India".

- If a Bollywood movie barring Khans becomes a blockbuster..they start the infighting ala RKR vs Shraddha..irony is Amar Kaushik is the real hero and nobody cares about that lol.

I was listening to a podcast of Imtiaz Ali and he said discrediting some other movie or competing and mudslinging is not going to help right now..especially when audience has lost the habit of going to watch a movie in cinema..so anytime a movie becomes a grand success..everyone should celebrate it together. But Bollywood doesnt want to learn. This industry is so divided and distributed in 4-5 camps...and promoting useless talentless folks..

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

To all those turning this into a Bollywood vs South Industry BS, maybe you need to watch what he says 2 mins later that South industry is brave and they try new things whereas Bollywood is too scared and afraid

Also he was upset with how Prabhas was presented in the movie (like a joker) amidst a mad-max type post apocalyptic setup. He was blaming the filmmakers and not Prabhas

If anyone is actually interested in watching that part, here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWGX5-1YsWA&t=9261s

Edited by CrimeMasterToto - 2 months ago