“West makes Avengers as they don't have HEROES like Sambhaji” - Vicky - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

VK's displaying a slight touch of desperation. smiley4

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think I understood what he was trying to say. That perhaps the west doesn’t have such iconic historical figures to make movies on, agree there.

Not sure where Avengers came in though. Why even bring that up and raise expectations smiley36

I think that is what he meant. This is what happens when people try too hard to be patriots. And instead of being objective try to prove east is better than the west in all cases. If you ask me both places have pluses and minuses.

I don't think Vicky is arrogant. Even when his fans comment negatively about other actors. You will find him praising that actor in another interview. Remember when everyone was going around praising his acting more than Ranbir's in Sanju.

https://www.radiocity.in/entertainment/reviews/sanju-movie-review-ranbir-shines-as-dutt-but-paresh-rawal-and-vicky-kaushal-steal-the-show-6941

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/sanju-review-vicky-kaushals-performance-one-highlights-rajkumar-hiranis-film-773603

This was his humility.

https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/celebs/vicky-kaushal-denies-outperforming-ranbir-kapoor-in-sanju-says-they-can-t-be-compared-348974.html

That being said he was dumb here and deserves to be called out. I don't get this idea of blind patriotism. It is just as dangerous if not worse than blind fandom. Ignoring very prevalent flaws in your country can lead to those problems getting even worse before something is done.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The 'West' doesn't make Avengers. Marvel Superheroes are American and just that. It's like Ryan Reynolds saying The EAST makes Motu Patlu cartoons because everyone on this side of the world sucks at comedy. There's George Washington. William Wallace was Scottish. Napoleon was French, so was Joan of Arc. Garibaldi was Italian. All from the west.

There's enough space in everyone's imagination for 'heroes' from everywhere. Celebrate yours without putting somebody else down. Vicky's movie looks like a serial on Star Plus from ten years ago. I wouldn't be watching it if I didn't find him sexy lol

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

VK's displaying a slight touch of desperation. smiley4

And we all know why and what the obvious reasons are….right? 💀

You also elaborate please smiley16

Edited by Surly_Devil - 1 months ago
Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

There's enough space in everyone's imagination for 'heroes' from everywhere. Celebrate yours without putting somebody else down. Vicky's movie looks like a serial on Star Plus from ten years ago. I wouldn't be watching it if I didn't find him sexy lol

Hahahahahaha smiley37 😹😹

OMG that’s the same vibe most got from that horrible teaser as well because of the cheap production values and OTT B-grade acting!

Chhaava does look more like a TV serial as opposed to a lavish theatrical magnum opus indeed smiley8

and clashing with a mighty beast like Pushpa 2 is borderline suicidal because Pushpa will easily destroy this…so that’s like the final nail in the coffin!

Edited by Surly_Devil - 1 months ago

Banned

[Post Removed]