Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

Maya didn't wanted to marry Rishi still she did it as rishi loved her n ruined both of their lives. Maya couldn't have a baby still Rishi was ok with it n used to love her but she was clearly uninterested in the marriage n was just wasting his life. He was not her type as she liked toxic guys like Dev.

Rishi gradually got frustrated n later she cheated on him too even though he was trying hard to adjust with her.

bold: no, he wasn't okay with it...he just repressed it and let it out when he got frustrated...

Actually, I don't like this "flag" thingy (it's good for sports, not for partnerships)

poor guy...totally confused..."what am I???"

Green Flag GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Red Flag GIFs | Tenor

why not accepting to be both?

red flag vs. green flag with andrew & paul : vampires at my door

Strangely didn't find something equal for women... smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Strangely didn't find something equal for women... smiley36

Id also like the statistics of green flag heroines smiley36
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Focussing on SRK movies where his character would be what one may understand as 'green flag':

Raja in Deewana

Shankar in Koyla

Mohan in Swades

Bablu in Duplicate

Raj in Mohabbatein

Ram in Main Hoon Na

the Ghost in Paheli

Suri in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Rizwan in My Name Is Khan

Vikram in Jawan

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I strongly and vehemently disagree about Badri from BKD. Yes the character changed, but before changing he was basically a thug who never faced any consequences for his actions. He constantly stalked and harassed the girl. Flies to another country to kidnap her so his father can teach her a lesson. It amuses me how that part is always glossed over. He wanted to take her back to India so his dad could beat and shame her publicly. He only changed because the object of his obsession was nice to him and took care of him. What is the underlying message here? Be good to your stalkers and kidnappers because they’ll change? BKD was just an all around bad movie and the worst part is it was hyped as some women’s rights movie.

Actually this whole thing goes to show how good education and right perspective can change a good guy’s vision. There’s a difference between toxic men and a good guy. Red flags are those educated manchildren or morons IMO who KNOW the difference between right and wrong and still give an eff about it. And then we have Badri who once realized, never tried dragging her back with him. He accepted his shortcomings/lack of courage to stand up in front of his father and left her alone once he realized what’s right and what’s not.

In my book that’s a green flag. Otherwise I will be left with very less green flag guys in my life. smiley36

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aditya from JWMsmiley27

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

Focussing on SRK movies where his character would be what one may understand as 'green flag':

Raja in Deewana

Shankar in Koyla

Mohan in Swades

Bablu in Duplicate

Raj in Mohabbatein

Ram in Main Hoon Na

the Ghost in Paheli

Suri in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Rizwan in My Name Is Khan

Vikram in Jawan

Suri in RNBJ fakes another identity and misleads his wife for weeks/months. When she brings his alter ego up in conversation (without knowing who it is) about the dance competition he actually guilt trips her about the whole situation by asking if Raj Kapoor is married or not.

Surinder Ji from RNBJ is basically one psychological trauma away from potentially becoming a Criminal Minds unsub 😬

Off topic but how was it that the educated intelligent Taani couldn’t recognize her own husband without his mustache and glasses? The only time that kind of plot line is allowed is between Superman and Lois Lane 🤦🏽‍♀️

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Actually this whole thing goes to show how good education and right perspective can change a good guy’s vision. There’s a difference between toxic men and a good guy. Red flags are those educated manchildren or morons IMO who KNOW the difference between right and wrong and still give an eff about it. And then we have Badri who once realized, never tried dragging her back with him. He accepted his shortcomings/lack of courage to stand up in front of his father and left her alone once he realized what’s right and what’s not.

In my book that’s a green flag. Otherwise I will be left with very less green flag guys in my life. smiley36

Badri changed. But Badri was also a criminal before changing. The man literally tried to kidnap a woman so she could be punished for dumping him. Something like that cannot go without any consequences and still be a good story. I know as a movie BDK was not that deep but it completely overlooked the trauma he must have caused Vedaihi when he grabbed her and threw her in the trunk of the car. That’s why I say that BKD is a badly written movie. For more reasons than just the kidnapping.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Abhishek's character in Manmarziyaan.

791198 thumbnail

Akshay Khanna’s character in DCH immediately pops into my mind when I think green flags especially that scene where he consoles the girl obsessed with Aamir’s character.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I like guys who unconditionally love their women

Aditya from Jab we met

Prem from Vivah

Veer from Veer Zaara

Hardy from Dunki

Nikhil from Hasee toh phasee