Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Unfortunately no Englih subtitles, so don't understand...

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Yes

(Did not watch the video)

Same thing is said about HW too

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Adam Sandlers Happy Gilmore 2 is coming straight to streaming in April 2025. I would watch it in cinema but I guess if it’s not a spectacle no one else would. It’s just a funny comedy movie

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is just a phase...

Will pass.....

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I would say the 2020’s decade has been the worst in every way. Awful actresses, awful movies , bad songs and giraffe like dancing

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol it was enlightening to hear that Tamil Nadu film industry is shutting down.smiley17 I guess audiences have had their fill of seeing actresses with thunder thighs... wearing thin sarees and blouses drenched in the rain.smiley36

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

lol it was enlightening to hear that Tamil Nadu film industry is shutting down.smiley17 I guess audiences have had their fill of seeing actresses with thunder thighs... wearing thin sarees and blouses drenched in the rain.smiley36

Not to mention close ups (not that they look better in longshots) of navels in fat bellies smiley11

Edited by TotalBetty - 17 days ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

Tamil cinema is a lot more than that. You need to watch more genres in Tamil movies. Just like it's not fair to stereotype Bollywood as only capable of producing escapist fare. Recently Vazhai, about the plight of a young boy in a banana plantation is minting money in TN.

Edited by capricornrcks - 17 days ago