Green flag heroes of Bollywood - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Prem , Tiger, chulbul dabangg 1, and Bajrangi all these combined into one. Plus this topic on the qualities we like to see on someone yet seems some going into discussions lol. Anyhow on topic:
smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40

Prem- romantic prem in sooraj movies who would romance you and take you on romantic dates etc Hirr.Gif GIF - Hirr Salman Khan Person GIFs

Tiger series/ the adventurous action thrilling spy who would take you to exotic locations on vacations and had the same time you have adventures they be thrilling and romantic !! IMG_3044.jpegSwagseswagat Katrina Kaif GIF - Swagseswagat Katrina Kaif Salman Khan GIFs

Chulbul( dabangg)- robinhood the man who as a cop would protect your honor and have witt n charm Chulbul Pandey.Gif GIF - Chulbul Pandey Salman Khan Attitude GIFs

Bajrangi- a man who is innocent and naive and adores kids as was shown with munni. The pretty sweet girl in the movie. His character was beyond words.
Salman.Gif GIF - Salman Heroes Reactions GIFs

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Characters like Raj from DDLJ, Prem from Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani etc etc may seem likeable on screen as they were good-hearted but they would be very annoying in real life.

Prem from HSSH/HAHK

Sid from Dil Chahta Hai

Ram from Dhadkan

Raj from Chori Chori Chupke Chupke

Rohit from Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai

Rohit from Kal Ho Na Ho

Mohan Bhargav from Swades

Krishna from Krrish

Aaditya from Jab We Met

Kabir from Chak De India

Jai from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na

Nikhil from Hasee Toh Phasee

Vikram from Khoobsurat (2014)

Taru from Daawat-e-ishq

Pawan from Bajrangi Bhaijan

Sunny from Dil Dhadakane Do

Now these characters were totally husband materialsmiley10, as they were greenest of green flags.smiley36

Edited by diasingh2 - 6 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Define green flag. For me anytime Sidharth Malhotra is shirtless it’s a green flag for me.

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Only 2 characters come to my mind. Aditya from jab we met and Siddharth 's character from hasi to phasee. Absolute sweethearts. Another Rajesh khanna character from one old movie Aakhir Kyon, Alok. He is one of my favourite characters. I admire Alok's grit and unconditional support for Smita patil's character throughout her journey to become a renowned author.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

shahid in vivah and jab we met and srk in swades, both men are just amazing, loved them in the movie, their character was so simple, cute and innocent.

I am sure I have a list of movies but too lazy to write them all now.

Edited by Terenaina - 6 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Define green flag. For me anytime Sidharth Malhotra is shirtless it’s a green flag for me.

Looks r temporary n doesn't matter when same beautiful person doesn't love us back.

Green flag people r those who r there for u in tough times. Respects u n ur opinions n wishes.

Edited by naaznin - 6 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Clochette

bold: no, he wasn't okay with it...he just repressed it and let it out when he got frustrated...

Actually, I don't like this "flag" thingy (it's good for sports, not for partnerships)

poor guy...totally confused..."what am I???"

Green Flag GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Red Flag GIFs | Tenor

why not accepting to be both?

red flag vs. green flag with andrew & paul : vampires at my door

Strangely didn't find something equal for women... smiley36

He was ok with it as many couples r childless but have love between them. But Maya was not into him neither emotionally or physically. She was just wasting his life. She had guts to cheat him n sleep around but couldn't give divorce.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the tag Jess .

Prem from Sooraj Movies , Tiger , Pawan aka Bajrangi , Raj from Khamoshi and Chori Chori Chupke Chupke , Sameer from HDDCS all were Green Flags whom you will love to have your Life Partner smiley27smiley27

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Oh I had forgotten about that. I would say definitely no. That doesn’t mean I don’t understand why he was so angry but yea throwing stuff around like that is actually a red flag because it exposes your lack of restraint when angry.

He is a human being. I don’t remember that scene but when you just learn that your spouse has cheated on you, what are you supposed to do? Restrain your anger? Human beings have emotions which can’t always be kept under control. He wasn’t abusive towards her in any sense, sometimes throwing stuff around when you are extremely angry isn’t an abnormal behaviour IMO, it happens to all of us at some point because we gotta vent it out somehow.
Edited by infinity101 - 6 months ago
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The greenest of flags be like

- younger Amitabh bacchan in suryavamsham..

bro is not educated but still works hard to become rich ….bro has no insecurity abt his wife being super educated and in a high position / high authority job ….bro looks after their kid when she’s away in a hostel studying to be a district Collector …bro encourages his wife to study and pursue a career ….bro respects wifes decisions to abstain from kids till they are economically stable ….bro accepts a girls rejection with grace and does not become a psycho obsessing over her after she said no and moves on …

heera is a heera ❤️❤️