Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Raj from DDLJ was constantly entertaining himself by harassing Simran. He was actually a jerk. And the barn scene where he makes her think “something happened” while she was drunk, again for his own amusement, completely ignoring the fact that since she didn’t consent it would be rape. Why is it funny to let a girl think she was raped?

Rahul from K3G was an all around good guy. I agree with the poster above that just marrying someone at their father’s funeral and then moving them to England is not very green flag’ish, but in every other scene he was a good husband who made Anjali very happy.

Prem from HAHK on the one hand didn’t have the guts to stand up to everyone and say that him and Nisha are in love. But then has the audacity to call Nisha and tell her she should marry his brother because that’s best for the baby. The last 20 mins of HAHK was beyond ridiculous. Tuffy the dog was the only green flag.

Green flags for me would be:

Raj from Kuch Naa Kaho

Samir and Siddharth from DCH. Akash didn’t take the concept of relationship seriously till the last quarter of the movie. So he was neither green nor red flag.

The movie flopped but Shahid’s character in Mausam was a green flag.

Nikhil in HTP even though he should have broken up with his fiancé long before he reached the wedding mandap. But he gets major credit for always trying to do the right thing by everyone.

I strongly and vehemently disagree about Badri from BKD. Yes the character changed, but before changing he was basically a thug who never faced any consequences for his actions. He constantly stalked and harassed the girl. Flies to another country to kidnap her so his father can teach her a lesson. It amuses me how that part is always glossed over. He wanted to take her back to India so his dad could beat and shame her publicly. He only changed because the object of his obsession was nice to him and took care of him. What is the underlying message here? Be good to your stalkers and kidnappers because they’ll change? BKD was just an all around bad movie and the worst part is it was hyped as some women’s rights movie.

i completely agree about ddlj Raj, hahk Prem n badri. They r red flags. Not green flags

Originally posted by: naaznin

Which r the finest green flag heroes of Bollywood which u would wish to marry?

My favourites r

1. Raj from DDLJ

2. Rahul from K3G

3. Rishi from KANK

4. Prem from HAHK

5. Prem from Vivah

6. Rajesh, Prem , Vinod from HSSH

7. Sunny from Dil Dhadakne do

8. Ram from Dhadkan

Kash real life me bhi aise ladke hote😢😢

I mentioned many times here about my marriage phobia,if I put it aside and for your question my answer would be:

I watched DDLJ long back,don't remember anything except songs,songs looked intense and their chemistry looked good,that's all about it.

And in rest of the list i watched only two: Vivah and HAHK..

Prem in HAHK was handsome,sweet,funny, interesting (when he was teasing heroine),romantic and I loved chemistry between hero and heroine but would love to see him with Nisha not with me ...lmao bcz they looked perfect together.

Vivah was a perfect movie for me in terms of the final message it conveys and many times I mentioned in BWF that I find this song very cute and endearing,would love to marry such a cute guy ofcourse only in imagination not in real thanks to my marriage phobia !

https://youtu.be/rY4y5FyNj4U?si=N8t77DNWSRBO0r6F

*insert Amrita Rao blushing gif* here as I couldn't do it from my phone.

Edited by Newbird - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

shahid in vivah and jab we met and srk in swades, both men are just amazing, loved them in the movie, their character was so simple, cute and innocent.

I am sure I have a list of movies but too lazy to write them all now.

@bold

Oh same pinch,you loved Shahid in Vivah and in jab we met.I forgot to mention jab we met

https://youtu.be/mt9xg0mmt28?si=9CqLmHYXGV8mtTjd

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Suri in RNBJ fakes another identity and misleads his wife for weeks/months. When she brings his alter ego up in conversation (without knowing who it is) about the dance competition he actually guilt trips her about the whole situation by asking if Raj Kapoor is married or not.

Surinder Ji from RNBJ is basically one psychological trauma away from potentially becoming a Criminal Minds unsub 😬

Off topic but how was it that the educated intelligent Taani couldn’t recognize her own husband without his mustache and glasses? The only time that kind of plot line is allowed is between Superman and Lois Lane 🤦🏽‍♀️

bold- may be taani was so disinterested in suri that she never even paid attention to look at him that much. That's why she couldn't recognise him
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

bold- may be taani was so disinterested in suri that she never even paid attention to look at him that much. That's why she couldn't recognise him

It’s not that deep. Characters in BW films are idiots of the highest order. He just removed his moustache and she couldn’t recognise him? smiley29 She was just a dumb chick.
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

@bold

Oh same pinch,you loved Shahid in Vivah and in jab we met.I forgot to mention jab we met

https://youtu.be/mt9xg0mmt28?si=9CqLmHYXGV8mtTjd

Shahid in JWM looked so delicious as well smiley42
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

It’s not that deep. Characters in BW films are idiots of the highest order. He just removed his moustache and she couldn’t recognise him? smiley29 She was just a dumb chick.

of course she was typical Bollywood idiot but my theory could also be an adding factor. N he didn't just removed his moustache, he changed his hairstyle, dress, way of walking talking, whole personality.

Edited by Jazzkapur - 6 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

of course she was typical Bollywood idiot but my theory could also be an adding factor. N he didn't just removed his moustache, he changed his hairstyle, dress, way of walking talking, whole personality.

Yeah but voice toh same rhti hai, even if she wasn’t interested, she was living with her husband, seeing his face everyday, usne bas thoda style change kia and she couldn’t recognise him? It’s just a typical BW film where logic goes outta the window.
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

Prem , Tiger, chulbul dabangg 1, and Bajrangi all these combined into one. Plus this topic on the qualities we like to see on someone yet seems some going into discussions lol. Anyhow on topic:
smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40

Prem- romantic prem in sooraj movies who would romance you and take you on romantic dates etc Hirr.Gif GIF - Hirr Salman Khan Person GIFs

Tiger series/ the adventurous action thrilling spy who would take you to exotic locations on vacations and had the same time you have adventures they be thrilling and romantic !! IMG_3044.jpegSwagseswagat Katrina Kaif GIF - Swagseswagat Katrina Kaif Salman Khan GIFs

Chulbul( dabangg)- robinhood the man who as a cop would protect your honor and have witt n charm Chulbul Pandey.Gif GIF - Chulbul Pandey Salman Khan Attitude GIFs

Bajrangi- a man who is innocent and naive and adores kids as was shown with munni. The pretty sweet girl in the movie. His character was beyond words.
Salman.Gif GIF - Salman Heroes Reactions GIFs

You can add his characters from Baghban, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, Khaamoshi etc.

Looking back, I realize that Salman has had his fair share of Green-Flag characters in Bollywood.

But for some reason, people only remember his chichora characters more like Judwa, Hello Brother, TereNaam, Wanted, Kick etc etc.

Edited by diasingh2 - 6 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yeah but voice toh same rhti hai, even if she wasn’t interested, she was living with her husband, seeing his face everyday, usne bas thoda style change kia and she couldn’t recognise him? It’s just a typical BW film where logic goes outta the window.

if we compare suri's way of talking n Raj's way of talking, it's not easy to recognise their voices. We audience r listening srk from so many years n we know that he is both Raj n suri so we can recognise his voice otherwise it's very difficult to recognise that voice. N i said that taani is typical Bollywood idiot but my theory is just an ADDING FACTOR. N yeah she saw his face everyday but from a very far distance. She never noticed his face properly