Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

In all fairness - 90% of current gen actress look either fake and scary in their bras smiley36so I’m a huge supporter for the Bra-hmastra being used

Lol @ Bra-hmastra 🤣

Aalia say toh naa ho paaya 😂

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Lol I only read the thread title and I knew who created this topic thread.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I guess so smiley42uff what a nazara yaar. That’s why TJMM was a hit too, otherwise that movie would’ve ended up like Shamshera or Tamasha.

People want to see beauty, this is the entertainment industry, what’s wrong with that?

TJmm was a hit because of the director who did 3 blockbuster hits and of course shraddha. If another actress was in it, it would’ve been Jagga Jasoos or brahmastra which made the director and producer bankrupt, rk needs an actress or a hit director, he can’t pull on his own name. Tamasha would’ve been disaster if dp was not the lead, boring film I heard, Tamasha did 133 worldwide which was much more than most of rk movies at that time which was struggling at the box office. I have not seen the movie, without seeing it, I think it’s imtiaz’s worst movies, I think after cocktail, imtiaz made horrible movies and casted the wrong people. Imtiaz first few movies was the best.
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

TJmm was a hit because of the director who did 3 blockbuster hits and of course shraddha. If another actress was in it, it would’ve been Jagga Jasoos or brahmastra which made the director and producer bankrupt, rk needs an actress or a hit director, he can’t pull on his own name. Tamasha would’ve been disaster if dp was not the lead, boring film I heard, Tamasha did 133 worldwide which was much more than most of rk movies at that time which was struggling at the box office. I have not seen the movie, without seeing it, I think it’s imtiaz’s worst movies, I think after cocktail, imtiaz made horrible movies and casted the wrong people. Imtiaz first few movies was the best.

I think this is one of the most apt posts on the situation. I forgot how many disasters Ranbir is responsible for. No wonder he makes such a good fit with Alia considering they have both destroyed people's careers with their enormous flops. When this "power couple" flops, they are responsible for industry-shaking disasters.

Tamasha was not a hit but the only reason it even made as much money as it did was based on Deepika. If you take her away, it would have been another Jagga Jasoos. Actually Deepika was really the only good thing about the movie and far too good for it. RK was playing himself in every role he's ever done. You would think he'd be tired of dealing with his daddy issues in real life but somehow he has to inflict them on the audience too.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

No one else could have given the joy to public, like Shraddha did with Ayi Nahi.Can you imagine ANYONE else in that song dressed as the village belle? That is when magic happens between a star and the viewers.Rivals can give a hundred reasons to state otherwise. But connection happened.When the eyeballs are so huge in number..a small percentage is enough to create a noticeable shift.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

When Sharddha made an appearance i knew Bhediya & Stree will be connected as it comes from the same horror universe ph. Yes she stole the show in that few seconds of her amazing beautiful screen presence & her beautiful chemistry with Varun. They were looking gorgeous together that few seconds Shraddha stole the show her beauty,screen presence,dance,expression and her chemistry with Varun

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Taran ,Komal ,Himesh,Samosas are using Shraddha's pic and her choti to post BO numbers.

If you know what work PR agencies put in everyday for their clients- You will understand what impact these images are having on peoples' minds .

I am sure Sraddha's PR got into action immediately after release. It is now flowing organically.

Mid budget horror comedies should give a new lease to Shraddha's career. It always about demand. There will be films designed for this genre starring SK. She will be getting paid pretty wellsmiley4

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Jis logic se thread banayi hai, uss hisaab se Bhediya ko 500 cr kar dene chahiye the smiley36