Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Abhishek was an embarrassment in every song of this film, especially Nach Baliye. 😫

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ash fans living in their own Bubble

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Abhishek was an embarrassment in every song of this film, especially Nach Baliye. 😫

Lol whoever styled him in that song seems to hate him more than audiences hate him.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think she did. I was a kid back then but I remember Kajra Re was a rage the same way Sheila Ki Jaawani was (don’t remember that movie either)

I've always said Katrina and Aishwarya have the most iconic item songs. Sheila and Chikni Chameli for Kat. Ishq Kameena and Kajra Re for Aish.

Only other actress with famous item songs like that would be Urmila like her Chamma Chamma. Meanwhile PC and Bebo kept trying to do item song after item song to try and replicate Aish and Kat's successes but always flopped.

I'm just thankful Kjo's adopted daughter knows she cannot pull off an item song. We've been spared on that front.

Word Count: 0

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Rani’s iconic patiala kurtis went viral ( that time there wasn’t much internet ) .. every girl wanted to wear that .. she was nominated for best actress FF which she won for black btw .. nobody cares about a hit item song in a flop film . If the film would not have worked then no one would have cared to see flop ash who was hardly getting any film in Bollywood back then . Rani’s husband did her a favor by allowing ash to be a baiji in a Rani film and then offered her dhoom2 . I remember the loud whistles when Rani appeared in the dhadak dhadak song . It was Rani Mukerji reigning supreme at the BO. Ash fans have a tendency to make everything about them . Self obsessed. Just like how they laughably try to make PS1 and 2 about her when in reality she had 12 scenes in those movies , both combined lol. If there was no Vikram/Trisha/karthi and the other south actors in the film then the film would have been a disaster like it is in the Hindi belt

Banned

[Post Removed]

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: GangsOf

Rani fan really is delulu smiley39

asli account se aa agar himmat hai toh
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Rani’s iconic patiala kurtis went viral ( that time there wasn’t much internet ) .. every girl wanted to wear that .. she was nominated for best actress FF which she won for black btw .. nobody cares about a hit item song in a flop film . If the film would not have worked then no one would have cared to see flop ash who was hardly getting any film in Bollywood back then . Rani’s husband did her a favor by allowing ash to be a baiji in a Rani film and then offered her dhoom2 . I remember the loud whistles when Rani appeared in the dhadak dhadak song . It was Rani Mukerji reigning supreme at the BO. Ash fans have a tendency to make everything about them . Self obsessed. Just like how they laughably try to make PS1 and 2 about her when in reality she had 12 scenes in those movies , both combined lol. If there was no Vikram/Trisha/karthi and the other south actors in the film then the film would have been a disaster like it is in the Hindi belt

Who cares about filmfare? smiley36 She was in an affair and not married to Adi during filming.

YRF makes films for her whenever she wants.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Who cares about filmfare? smiley36 She was in an affair and not married to Adi during filming.

YRF makes films for her whenever she wants.

during shooting of BB? Lol . Have some shame u guys . Delulu is the only solulu for you guyz