Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

yes n with rani too. Rani stole her movies in return she stole the limelight n Ranis rumored man . Rani wanted to be the Bachchan bahu .

Ash even with all the shenanigans could never be the number 1 actress . Her Hollywood career tanked. There was nothing to begin with actually.
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

5 min ka song bhaari parh gaya 2.30 ghante ki performance pe smiley37

Kya soch ke thread banayi hai smiley36

That's similar to Tiger's cameo and Deepika's bikini appearance in Pathaan.

This one is even worse as to an extent even Jim might be worth a mention which means everything except Pathaan. smiley36

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

That's similar to Tiger's cameo and Deepika's bikini appearance in Pathaan.

This one is even worse as to an extent even Jim might be worth a mention which means everything except Pathaan. smiley36

Pathaan film ka asli naam hona chahiye "Jim ka vaar".

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Ash even with all the shenanigans could never be the number 1 actress . Her Hollywood career tanked. There was nothing to begin with actually.

well rani is better actress then her and this I do agree with you. I don’t like Mrs giggly much mainly because she was overhyped as the most beautiful in the whole world. She was pretty and all but there many as attractive as her that’s why some guys who were Gaga on her looks only no longer most are as she didn’t keep up with maintaining that and guys can be shallow whereas other actress who weren’t considered as pretty as her have maintained themselves even after having kids and around her age. Between this movie that rani is in I liked.

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well rani is better actress then her and this I do agree with you. I don’t like Mrs giggly much mainly because she was overhyped as the most beautiful in the whole world. She was pretty and all but there many as attractive as her that’s why some guys who were Gaga on her looks only no longer most are as she didn’t keep up with maintaining that and guys can be shallow whereas other actress who weren’t considered as pretty as her have maintained themselves even after having kids and around her age. Between this movie that rani is in I liked.

Ash wasn't overhyped...She was rightly rated as the most beautiful woman...Because she was humble, humility adds more beauty to a woman, there is no other actress in bollywood, who is comparable to her in terms of beauty is as humble and classy as Ash...As for the guys who don't care her any more...don't care any woman of her age...Because guys always look for the ''younger ones'', it doesn't matter if ''properly maintained or not''..They would rather oggle at a young above average looking woman than an old gorgeous woman.Thats just a man psychology...Thats why superstar actors act with younger heroines...Ofcourse Ash is not an exception to this rule...Still there are movies with Ash as central character even now...Not just simple movies,..Magnum Opus to be precise....Ash was not just an outword beauty, everything about her was admirable, her respectful behaviour, no snobbish attitude, humility,grace. And the ''inner strength'' to fight against an ''unofficial ban', silenetly garcaefully.

Edited by bollymolly - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: bollymolly

Ash wasn't overhyped...She was rightly rated as the most beautiful woman...Because she was humble, humility adds more beauty to a woman, there is no other actress in bollywood, who is comparable to her in terms of beauty is as humble and classy as Ash...As for the guys who don't care her any more...don't care any woman of her age...Because guys always look for the ''younger ones'', it doesn't matter if ''properly maintained or not''..They would rather oggle at a young above average looking woman than an old gorgeous woman.Thats just a man psychology...Thats why superstar actors act with younger heroines...Ofcourse Ash is not an exception to this rule...Still there are movies with Ash as central character even now...Not just simple movies,..Magnum Opus to be precise....Ash was not just an outword beauty, everything about her was admirable, her respectful behaviour, no snobbish attitude, humility,grace. And the ''inner strength'' to fight against an ''unofficial ban', silenetly garcaefully.

I will just disagree and it’s not just now but over time. I think once she got married and slowly she just didn’t care on her appearance her desirability got less in polls esp when katrina and others entered Bollywood. Yet I’m not talking on older vs younger but still some guys like Silpa shetty, Raveena Tandon , Malika aora khan saying they sexy at their age. I’m talking on guys in late 20s-30s. These just examples on women and those who had kids and in the same age bracket and some younger guys do look at older women in case they maintain their looks. Now whether she respectful etc that’s ur view.
Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I will just disagree and it’s not just now or only on maintenance u said once she got married her desirability got less in polls esp when katrina etc entered Bollywood. Yet I’m talking that some guys still like Silpa shetty, Raveena Tandon , Malika aora khan saying they sexy at their age. I’m talking on guys in 20s-30s. These just examples on women and those who had kids and in the same age bracket and some younger guys do look at older women in case they maintain their looks.

I don't trust youtube comments TBH, its all PR work...so if these actresses movies get good amount of young crowd, i would agree...Otherwise, just a PR execrcise....

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

he was no match to superb Rani in the song lol

He is no match to anyone let alone Rani

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
she got the limelight but i don't think she stole limelight from rani. When I hear bunty babli, Rani-abhishek comes to my mind, Not Aishwarya in kajra re.
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This is just as applicable in the "who is the bigger star" thread but Rani has never once caused a fervor in the audience the way Aishwarya still does in her films. Case example, this re-release of Mohabbatein from just a month or two ago. It's been 24 years since the film came out and audiences still go crazy over Aish's appearance.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3h9I2HPkbP

And if anyone wants to flashback to year 2000, read this excellent comment on the video about Aish's popularity in concern to Mohabbatein.

"lesser known fact about Mohabbatein is Aishwarya Rai role is just a cameo appearance and not included in any promo or trailer before the movie have been released. The team want to focus on the first screen between 2 Mega Stars, Shahrukh & Amitabh, and focusing on the 6 newcomers. and everything change 360 degree when the movie just been released as peeps are more excited about her appearance in the movie until the Director have to included her name and face in the upcoming material batch of production (such as poster, DVD, VCD, VHS, CD, Cassete cover and many more). She even been nominated as Best Supporting Actress in Filmfare"

The only other contemporary actress I've seen cause people to go wild like this is Deepika. I still remember when Zero came out, on Instagram there were videos circulating of audience reactions to each actress in the cameo scene and Deepika was the one getting the loudest applause and cheers always. Not your Rani, even with Kajol boosting her, since Kajol has historically always been more popular with audiences.