Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Around this time there were link up rumors.

yes n with rani too. Rani stole her movies in return she stole the limelight n Ranis rumored man . Rani wanted to be the Bachchan bahu .

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I've always said Katrina and Aishwarya have the most iconic item songs. Sheila and Chikni Chameli for Kat. Ishq Kameena and Kajra Re for Aish.

Only other actress with famous item songs like that would be Urmila like her Chamma Chamma. Meanwhile PC and Bebo

I'm just thankful Kjo's adopted daughter knows she cannot pull off an item song. We've been spared on that front.

on Kareena though in d2 her fevicol se is very popular in recent times as an item song though Malika munni badnam is epic you brought up Urmila but u missed out legendary maduri dixit who as to date the most popular item songs to her name as an actress and dancer then it’s Sri Devi who is phenomenal as well. Had diva bharti been alive she be a rage she had saat samundar par song and she to me one of the most pretty actresses to date had been a beauty contestant she be known more then Aish I was told and I have seen her pics and was like wow. Also Rangeela re was popular too ( that made urmilla a rage ) but Madhuri as the most item numbers associated with her like choli ke peeche, dhak dhak, ek do teen, n many more so in my opinion she rules as the actress with most item songs.

Then Raveena had Tu cheez Mari mast mast hai and that was a rage as was mohra movie every song was popular and she was known as the mast mast girl now Nora is the queen in item numbers though she’s not counted as an actress though she did have some movies and her belly dancing is popular just like Malika aora khan was as a dancer or Helen etc ( but they known to be item dancers and not actors in movies).

So overall actress n dancer goes to Madhuri dixit I think we leave Madhuri or Sri Devi out because most were before our time we weren’t born or some just kids but those who around that time would pick these two in case taking dancing n acting. I’m sure there others prior to 80-90s too. Yet I heard 90s music and dance numbers were the most iconic no wonder we get remixes on them.

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Lol whoever styled him in that song seems to hate him more than audiences hate him.

PLEASE I BEG EVERYONE TO REWATCH THIS SONG AND ONLY STARE AT ABHISHEK HAHAHAHAHAHA

https://youtu.be/OLEFphZ5Pm0?si=cJ0ZUJtKU3mngSGf

Edited by JayaBachan - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

PLEASE I BEG EVERYONE TO REWATCH THIS SONG AND ONLY STARE AT ABHISHEK HAHAHAHAHAHA

https://youtu.be/OLEFphZ5Pm0?si=cJ0ZUJtKU3mngSGf

I liked the song mainly in this video and both the dances by them were smiley36 the movie was good though and both though had good chemistry in the movie but the dance was smiley37n both looked ridiculous in their costumes.
423728 thumbnail

I couldn’t resist making this smiley37

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Yes I think she did people loved kajra re

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

5 min ka song bhaari parh gaya 2.30 ghante ki performance pe smiley37